WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Maintenance on '91 Cole Supersport Bravo 1

wetcoast

Reaction score
Hi all!

I hope you're all enjoying boating season so far!

I had a quick question about some of the maintenance points on the Cole I picked up last year.

I'm trying to cover all of the lubrication points and found the coupling on the flywheel and teh steering cable where it enters the steering box impossible to access.

Anyone out there with a BBC and Bravo 1 setup tucked under teh rear transom with the same issue? how did you grease those two points?

TIA,
Chris

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Longer hose with a 90 degree fitting on grease gun.

wetcoast

Reaction score
Ok. I can't even see how I can get my arm around to even reach it. Where is the opening in the flywheel housing?

Also, on the steering cable, the hard Lines are blocking the fitting so I can't see how a 90 deg fitting will work
Longer hose with a 90 degree fitting on grease gun.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Ok. I can't even see how I can get my arm around to even reach it. Where is the opening in the flywheel housing?

Also, on the steering cable, the hard Lines are blocking the fitting so I can't see how a 90 deg fitting will work

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

I would have to see it. 45 or 90 degree zerk might work? The coupler you have to tap the or turn the motor over by hand to put zerks where you can access them.