WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Makin moves new to me boat

E4L

Reaction score
Well I don’t know if everyone here knew but I had a Mastercraft Xstar I bought in October it was clean and I just dialed it in to make it exceptional clean. I liked the way the boat looked on the water and rode and the room but it just wasn’t me. I love our 28 deck but for where I live it’s not practical. So with that in mind the hunt was on for a deck boat. We ended up with a 22 shockwave deck 2016 with the LSA 550 jet. It’s been the perfect boat so far. Thanks to Old School Boats (Joe) for helping me push the wife after looking at your deckboat and ridding in it. I had to copy your design for the subs too Joe. The boat was weak in the stereo department so we installed two shallow mount kicker subs and a arc amp 1100.2 to power everything. Next step is designing our gator step flooring.
IMG_1715.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E4L

Reaction score
Also I gotta say I have been calling shockwave with questions about this and that and they have been very nice to deal with and Jenifer is on top of all the questions I have had and responded in a timely manner with being super busy.

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Good looking boat. The back is so clean with the full width step and no drive hanging out!

Reactions: E4L

RichL

Reaction score
Well I don’t know if everyone here knew but I had a Mastercraft Xstar I bought in October it was clean and I just dialed it in to make it exceptional clean. I liked the way the boat looked on the water and rode and the room but it just wasn’t me. I love our 28 deck but for where I live it’s not practical. So with that in mind the hunt was on for a deck boat. We ended up with a 22 shockwave deck 2016 with the LSA 550 jet. It’s been the perfect boat so far. Thanks to Old School Boats (Joe) for helping me push the wife after looking at your deckboat and ridding in it. I had to copy your design for the subs too Joe. The boat was weak in the stereo department so we installed two shallow mount kicker subs and a arc amp 1100.2 to power everything. Next step is designing our gator step flooring. View attachment 899890
View attachment 899888

Someone looks happy.
😁

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Sick boat Rob...put up some more pics. Dig that clean classic gel scheme. 👍

SW_GLASS

Reaction score
Gorgeous boat. Love the red timeless gel design.

How well does it do with the Jet/LSA combo?

E4L

Reaction score
Wasn’t your old screen name Eliminator 4 Life? Asking for a friend.

That’s me from the old hot boat days. Who’s asking

E4L

Reaction score
Gorgeous boat. Love the red timeless gel design.

How well does it do with the Jet/LSA combo?

Planes real quick haven’t opened it up yet getting used to it first but so far so good

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
That is a perfect river toy. You folks have a great summer.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Seems that the bot to have this year is the 22/23 deck. Last Sunday i bet we saw 10-15 of them while we sat in the gorge.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Well I don’t know if everyone here knew but I had a Mastercraft Xstar I bought in October it was clean and I just dialed it in to make it exceptional clean. I liked the way the boat looked on the water and rode and the room but it just wasn’t me. I love our 28 deck but for where I live it’s not practical. So with that in mind the hunt was on for a deck boat. We ended up with a 22 shockwave deck 2016 with the LSA 550 jet. It’s been the perfect boat so far. Thanks to Old School Boats (Joe) for helping me push the wife after looking at your deckboat and ridding in it. I had to copy your design for the subs too Joe. The boat was weak in the stereo department so we installed two shallow mount kicker subs and a arc amp 1100.2 to power everything. Next step is designing our gator step flooring. View attachment 899890
View attachment 899888

as mentioned that swim step with the jet drive is very clean looking

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
View attachment 899888

Absolutely badass for the water I run!!when you decide to get rid of it, a few of us river rats up north would be interested!! Amazing and beautiful!

Congrats!

E4L

Reaction score
Absolutely badass for the water I run!!when you decide to get rid of it, a few of us river rats up north would be interested!! Amazing and beautiful!

Congrats!

I’m up north. Thank you

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Congratulations again Rob!! Boat looks awesome and glad you guys are enjoying it!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

E4L

Reaction score
Next up Is gatorstep and maybe some interior.