WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

making a case for a street legal buggy...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The city of San Diego threw the book at him , tried to seize the car , but he shipped it to UAI

I thought he just got probation for that deal?

honestly other than tearing up some planters I think people grossly over reacted to that. If I filmed half the shit I did when I was younger it would make make that look pretty tame.

H2O

Reaction score
The city of San Diego threw the book at him , tried to seize the car , but he shipped it to UAI

Note sure I would put my name on the car and face in the video....but then again I'm not looking to become a "youtube celebrity"

jesco

Reaction score
At the end of the day, that video put Wilkey on the map. Makes BIG money building toys and screwing off, has a bunch of sponsors that give him stuff for his build which he turns around and sells for big $$$$ after he has a little fun and makes more videos (legally now, not tearing up streets). That video worked out pretty good for him.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
That is always a good video to watch. I would not have the balls to do all of that though. LOL

Englewood

Reaction score
That video was the best thing he ever did. Got him on a ton of sponsors and he's rolled with it.

outboard_256

Reaction score

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Good. With all the open Desert and Dunes to screw around in, jump, go 100mph+ etc. legally, why tear up private property and drive like an ass on public streets.

For likes and clicks and subscriptions. No one gives a crap watching you bomb around in the open desert.

2Driver

Reaction score
It would be really cool if he killed someone, which could have easily happened.
Fuck, take the car to the desert and lets see your real talent.

If you like in town off roading this is hard to beat.

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Vin likes that buggy here. A lot

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
San Diego is the whales vagina so he wanted to go around town fucking it up. Can’t blame the guy
Yeah, like LA or the IE is as nice smelling as red roses. Did SD piss in your cheerios or something?
pretty sure he lived down there at the time.. maybe still does?
I believe he does, yes. And been behaving or at least not posting videos other than offroad ones.

K-DOG

Reaction score
He did not do any time. Got probation and civil service. He was already famous as a member of Nitro Circus, fun guys, have hung out with them a few times at XGames.

You are thinking of someone else. He was just a local San Diego kid with a bad ass self built Baja Bug. He wasn't part of Nitro Circus or X Games. Hung out with him a bunch at the desert and river. He is a fun guy and that video really made things take off for him.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Wilkey's bug is bad ass. Wish I could have one.