WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mall Crawler

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Literally.....

Man survives after driving off the top of a parking garage in California

A man drove his Jeep off the top of a six-level parking garage and landed across the street on a McDonald's in Santa Monica, California, authorities said Sunday.
The 20-year-old driver from Twentynine Palms, California, "while injured, was conscious, suffering and speaking with officers when they arrived" shortly after midnight, according to a press release from the Santa Monica Police Department.
Firefighters extricated him from badly damaged Jeep and he was taken to a local hospital in critical condition, the Santa Monica Fire Department said.
Two passengers in the Jeep managed to jump out before it was driven off the parking garage, the fire department said.

1582568219708.png

1582568235052.png

sirbob

Reaction score
Seems like he had a head of steam for that jump. I saw an article on this the other day and it said he landed across the street. Did the other guys jump out as he was hauling ass to the top of the lot?

I'd love to hear what happened in this situation - seems some info missing...

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Seems like he had a head of steam for that jump. I saw an article on this the other day and it said he landed across the street. Did the other guys jump out as he was hauling ass to the top of the lot?

I'd love to hear what happened in this situation - seems some info missing...
Right? I want to know at what point the passengers said "were gonna sit this one out" lol

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
After market cage? Lol
Canam would've cleared it!

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I heard about this on my way in to work this morning. Must have been one of those "hold my beer and watch this moments"

kevin1988

Reaction score
Says he was from Twenty Nine Palms. Perhaps it was a Marine that needed a decent excuse for not being at work the next day.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Didn't Magnum do the same thing in his jeep a while back?