WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Man Cave at Islander

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I’ve met George a few times at various events.. That guy likes to party as much as I do! Lol

Hammer

Reaction score
Wow. Didn’t he have a Donzi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Damn. Now that is F U money. Well done! Is he related to the Chapman U George Argyros?

Last edited:

Flatsix66

Reaction score
Interesting, I was wondering what the deal was with those units. The one next to the Boat house has some nice cars (Kenny Bell), now I wonder who has the middle unit?

HCP3

Reaction score
Damn. Cut-off right before the MTI tour.

Dbroncos

Reaction score
The unit next to the Boat House is the owner of the Islander's unit. Well the owners husbands unit.....

Dbroncos

Reaction score
It is the wife's family who owns several resorts like the islander.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Wow, that's the life for me! Too bad all this work stuff gets in the way.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
That made my unit at Campbells look like Skid Row!:D

bbrownster

Reaction score
George Jr. is super nice. Worked with his father's company building the business school and law school at Chapman University back in the '90s. His dad owned the Mariners at one time in the '80s.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
No doubt about it,Arygos family the best of people.George Sr. started out working in a grocery store.George Jr continues in the same traditions of his father. 👍

trooper_666

Reaction score
Hello all I am George Jrs Cousin (my name is George as well named after my Dad) and we grew up together. I am very close with his parents I was sorta a second son to them and still am now to this day.
I also hit Havasu alot but unlike my cousin and his boat selections I like the boats from the 70s 80s and 90s. I own a beatiful 1990 Campbell 24 that lives in Havasu at Campbell storage. I am also in the Campbell Club we do several events every year on Havasu. Thank you for all the nice words about my cousin I love him so much he was like a older brother to me. See you in May for another GREAT season.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Hello all I am George Jrs Cousin (my name is George as well named after my Dad) and we grew up together. I am very close with his parents I was sorta a second son to them and still am now to this day.
I also hit Havasu alot but unlike my cousin and his boat selections I like the boats from the 70s 80s and 90s. I own a beatiful 1990 Campbell 24 that lives in Havasu at Campbell storage. I am also in the Campbell Club we do several events every year on Havasu. Thank you for all the nice words about my cousin I love him so much he was like a older brother to me. See you in May for another GREAT season.

He was one hell of a fun guy to party with. See you on the water