WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Man found dead with words 'I touch little girls' written on his chest in NY apartment building

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Is on Fox News as well

An 80-year-old man was found dead in a Staten Island apartment building with the words "I touch little girls" scrawled across his body, cops said Tuesday.

The elderly man was found just after 9:30 a.m. Monday inside the first-floor hallway of 256 Corson Ave., according to police.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
no doubt the guy got what he deserved

I heard an interesting perspective on this from someone that I am close to who was abused as a child. She said that she didn't tell her dad and allowed it to continue for another year because she knew that if she told her dad what was happening, he would go kill the dude and then her dad would be in jail. Really changed my perspective on this, as much as our primal instincts and desires would be to hang the dude by his balls in the town square for everyone to see, having that attitude may make victims not feel empowered to come forward. Food for thought.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
Gotta watch the movie Sleepers - will definitely help explain how/why this happens

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

I heard an interesting perspective on this from someone that I am close to who was abused as a child. She said that she didn't tell her dad and allowed it to continue for another year because she knew that if she told her dad what was happening, he would go kill the dude and then her dad would be in jail. Really changed my perspective on this, as much as our primal instincts and desires would be to hang the dude by his balls in the town square for everyone to see, having that attitude may make victims not feel empowered to come forward. Food for thought.
Suppressor and range.
Some things needn't be public.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Suppressor and range.
Some things needn't be public.
Um Yep. My teenage grandchildren speak openly with my wife and me on topics often not shared with my daughter and son in law. We help out where we can like teaching them to drive stick shift and school studies, but they both know no topic is off limits. I would like to think I am more calculated then my children and better equipped to handle major issues offline in the name of family honor with very little publicity.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score

JDub24

American Bad-Ass!!
Reaction score
I can kind of understand this but this just proves the point of @just_floatin just made. In this day and age we parents/grandparents need to do a better job communicating that our kids/grandchildren can and should feel that they can come to us with any problem big or small without fear of retribution. I for one told my mother (divorced) everything about what I was doing good or bad because she never overreacted to what I told her and she was always involved in what I was doing. This was 30 years ago mind you and the world was a much different place (still had its weirdos) but she always told me thank you for sharing… even though I’m sure she almost fainted a few times.

I am the father/dad/roll model of two beautiful children..one awesome, beautiful little girl who will be 9 this Friday and a amazing, genius little boy who will be 7 in September. If I ever found out that someone had done anything to them even slightly out of line… I would burn this whole motherfucking place to the ground to make it right. A few on here know me and I’m the easygoing type 99% of the time. Do something to my children or my family.. fuck around and find out.

I’m glad these fucks got what they deserved (all be it a little to late) and it should be commonplace in a civilized world.
Rant over. 🇺🇸

LazyLavey

Reaction score
But who wrote it???

Some little girls father?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

That is why I explain to my children about how forensic investigations actually work instead of what they see on TV.... Oh... and remind them of just how much of our deserts are rarely traveled and how easy it is to dig big holes... 👍

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
This one has been bugging me for all of the reasons above. My ex-wife was abused by a Stepfather etc, so I am one of the first to want to grind this MFer into hamburger, but... And I probably read and watch too much mystery thriller stuff, but... what if this was a way to throw police off? There could still be multiple twists to this story. Another way to think about it: doesn't that written message lead them to suspects? It is still murder.

FCT

Reaction score
This one has been bugging me for all of the reasons above. My ex-wife was abused by a Stepfather etc, so I am one of the first to want to grind this MFer into hamburger, but... And I probably read and watch too much mystery thriller stuff, but... what if this was a way to throw police off? There could still be multiple twists to this story. Another way to think about it: doesn't that written message lead them to suspects? It is still murder.
I was thinking this exactly. You never know.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Well, the police said he had a lengthy arrest record, but none for pedo stuff. At his age, he may have deserved it anyway.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Like.....This is for all the things you did but didn't get caught....lol
Yep, pretty much.
Like Floyd...may not have deserved it that day, but had it coming. Pointing guns at a pregnant women's stomach...that kind of karma.

SnoC653

Reaction score
If the current state of our nation has taught us nothing else; “Never believe it just because you read it”. Not if it’s written on line, in the press, or even on a dead guy.

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
Sick Bastard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Yeah he had a criminal record. But not as a sex offender. I'm all about the death penalty for child molesters. But just because someone writes something on someones body doesn't make him guilty of those words.