WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Manchin = So Very Rare.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Biden just gave his wife a top paying high level government job. I wonder if he will cave eventually.
He has plenty of money. Wouldn't matter if she got canned and or pissed and left him.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
He is one of the few that I believe is going to do the right thing when it boils down to it. You know the D party is trying their best to get him in line using whatever means at their disposal.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
He is one of the few that I believe is going to do the right thing when it boils down to it. You know the D party is trying their best to get him in line using whatever means at their disposal.

I sure Hope the Voters in his State, are Happy, Proud and Support this Rare Fine Man

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Ask Trump how hiring McConnell wife worked out for President Trump.POS McConnell turned on Trump overnight 11/3/20. Democrat/Republican all the same.They all flow in the same leech line.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Ask Trump how hiring McConnell wife worked out for President Trump.POS McConnell turned on Trump overnight 11/3/20. Democrat/Republican all the same.They all flow in the same leech line.

Possibly, BUT!!, I have been watching this Guy buck the Dim's several times, AND did hold his Position. McConnell is Scum that President Trump did Trust and can't Fault a Man for that. But, if and or When Trump would Return he knows who is who and keep his True Loyal Friends Very Close.

Thinking here 🤔 WTF is "BARR" doing, stroking his Dick and Collecting a Check? I have heard so many Conservative T-V And Radio BULLSHITTERS brag him up and the Real Truth on the Phony Russian Deal is Comming Soon:oops:

fmo24

Reaction score
They are good with 25% tax rate but not 28% as proposed. He is just as scummy as the rest , fuck manchin

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
manchin will vote yes on all big bill, don't kid yourself. So 25% rate gets his vote...

Looking Glass

Reaction score
manchin will vote yes on all big bill, don't kid yourself. So 25% rate gets his vote...

I'm confused here on the Shit Fit over 25%? AMaria Bartaromo was talking to several CEO's this Morning on her FOX Business Channel Show, and they are ALL satisfied with 25% and will ladly accept VS the 28-29% figure being thrown around.

PLUS!!

If this does go down as it stands now He has 6 other Dim's with him and the "BILL" is DEAD.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
You guys are fawning over Munchin the same way the Dems fawned over Flake and McCain. There’s a lot of similarities in the adjectives you’re using. lol
Please don't put in the communist class... LOL Munchin will roll over...

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Good Honest Stand Up Politican

There’s zero chance I put any faith in any politician. Zero.

I’m not swayed by the right-hand that I can see...I’m watching for the left-hand that I can’t see, picking my pocket and stabbing me in the back.

Seriously.
Since when do we “put faith” in politicians?

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Hope he stays strong against the elimination of the filibuster.

If that actually happens I predict it will backfire on them worse than using the Nuclear Option during the Obama years to only need a simple majority to confirm Supreme Court Justices. Due to that screw up Trump was able to get 3 conservative judges appointed to the court because of it. Otherwise it would be a much different court today!!!

TeamGreene

Reaction score

Seems to be holding the line

Looking Glass

Reaction score

Seems to be holding the line

He has gone This Far, so IMO what was the Point IF he does Cave. I believe him and In Him. What an Incredible Change, not only in Washington, BUT in Life.