WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Manzanita Speedway, PHX this Sat.!!!!

TAF

Reaction score
Winged sprint cars are racing and I'm taking my son because he got straight "A"s in 6th grade of this past first quarter
Congratulations Kapsule Kidd:thumbsup;):D

Photo Chick

Reaction score
Very cool....congrats Wes!:thumbsup:D Brains must run in the family!

soupersonic

Reaction score
Make sure and sit close to the fence so you can chew some dirt :thumbsup

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
rob I am going to be close to your town.... what time does the dirt fly... I will see about getting up there...

TAF

Reaction score
rob I am going to be close to your town.... what time does the dirt fly... I will see about getting up there...

I still have to check about the times but usually its always lat afternoon to late at night...................and not :thumbsdown in the best part of town :skullif ya know what I mean. That would be cool if you could join us. Right now its just me and my son..........but I always run into other race fans I've met at the boatdrags or Nascar and we end up w/ a big group. Last time I was there it took 4 trys to get one lap completed because they kept wadding it up on the green flag at the starting line. The main final heat (about 40 - 50 :hmm 1/2 mile laps took 3 hours to complete due to the mayhem and destruction.................and that was the pros (World of Outlaws):eek:

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
I remember when they ues to come to mesa marin speedway... I would get kicked out of my usual pit spot .... F ing cry babies...

but never the less badd ass to watch thunder down the back stretch... at over 170 in the 1/2 mile..:D

TAF

Reaction score
I remember when they ues to come to mesa marin speedway... I would get kicked out of my usual pit spot .... F ing cry babies...

but never the less badd ass to watch thunder down the back stretch... at over 170 in the 1/2 mile..:D

Spectator gates open to watch practice at 5PM, racing starts at 7:30
I should be there by 630 or 7. I have to drop my daughter off at her friends on the way .

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't been to Manzi for years. Civilization has grown up around it and it's not what it used to be... have to run everything muffled now which kind of takes the thrill out of it. Shutting down at 10:30 is a new one too. We'd race out there until after midnight and then have the pit race that ran a couple hours beyond that. :beer

Snake

Wheelie pullin grandpa
Reaction score
I have quit a few laps at Manzy. Mostly back in the old days with SCRA. That place is a blast.

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
Winged sprint cars are racing and I'm taking my son because he got straight "A"s in 6th grade of this past first quarter
Congratulations Kapsule Kidd:thumbsup;):D

He must be a good kid, cuz if I got straight A's I would have gotten a Lambo!!:eek::beer:D:D

It wasn't exactly expected of me.;):point