WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Marble Falls

TX Foilhead

Reaction score
The big rigs were lined up 5 blocks long this afternoon waiting to get into the pits when they open tomorrow. Anybody from out west heading this way?

I know we'll see JBG, not expecting to see Andju this year, I imagine Ramp Girll will be working on something, but I'm not sure how many boats they're running this year. So far the Top Fuel boats have picked up the pace and it's no longer everyone chasing the Problem Child. I believe I've seen all of them lay down runs in the mid 4's so everybody has a chance. I know there are some crackers coming and we're going to have some SS boats racing in a circle as well which will be a new thing this year.

So far the thing to watch this weekend seems to be a lone Alcohol Hydro. We don't have that class anymore because they can't bring enough boats to make a field. This boat is local and has a new owner who is also the driver and he'll be working on getting licensed. Here's why this will be fun to watch, he's never drive a boat from what I'm told, so new team and a new driver trying to learn the ropes, get down the track and turn everything turned around to do it again.

I'll be around at the end of the creek by the finish line (behind the Lucas RV:grumble:) or roaming in the pits starting sometime Thursday afternoon.

TX Foilhead

Reaction score
Well, JBG showed up and you'll all have to wait til October to see what happened, Here's some pics. :grin:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407721596.553212.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407721611.535097.jpg