WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

March 21st - RDP OFFROAD WEEKEND!!

Boatracer36

Reaction score
looks like Im going to have a new ride for this! :):champagne:

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
Humm this sounds fun I think I can make this so long as I don't break my car the week before in the parker poker run for st pattys day :rolleyes

rivergames

Reaction score
My bday is on the 20th....Might have to hit Fox's that day and then hit up the RDP ride on Sat :hmm

never happy

Reaction score
Humm this sounds fun I think I can make this so long as I don't break my car the week before in the parker poker run for st pattys day :rolleyes

^^^^ same here... If the maverick is still on four wheels after the poker run well be out there!

Ms.Havasu

Mr.Havasu's Main Squeeze!
Reaction score
Is the ride Jeep friendly? Did anyone ever decide where they are going to ride to?
Can't camp this year, but might be able to make the ride on Saturday.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Is the ride Jeep friendly? Did anyone ever decide where they are going to ride to?
Can't camp this year, but might be able to make the ride on Saturday.

We haven't laid out the ride yet but it should be jeep friendly!

Warlock1

Reaction score
Are there any places to rent class c motorhomes in Parker. Were looking at getting one this fall and we figured now is as good a time as any to start testing the waters on what we like?

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
How far from Parker are you coming from?? We are in the same boat so we rented a little one to see how small we can get away with. They add about $30/100 miles to the rental. I'm towing out my Rzr, so we are picking up at home. It added about $150 for us. [emoji20]

Warlock1

Reaction score
Not sure how many miles we are from Parker. Most of the rentals are out of Mesa which is totally out of the way for us.

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
I know there is some trailer rentals around that will deliver to the site and pick up. They have been used by other board members. I don't have the specifics for you, but hopefully someone will chime in with better details.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Rentals available in Havasu. Many at Needles use them. They deliver, pickup (and dump the tanks). Maybe Havasu RV Rentals or something like that.

Summer Boater Winter Offroader

Reaction score
Try RVS-4-LESS, I dont know much about them but they are in Parker just as you cross the bridge from Cali into AZ. I always see the sign for rentals. Good luck.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Riverrvrentals.com in Parker. Will the bartender from Foxes and his wife are awesome.

Warlock1

Reaction score
I have never been to this location. Will someone give me directions that a newbie can follow? :D. I'll either be driving an rv or having a camper delivered. Either way I will need to have directions.

It looks like 2 other Razrs will be coming as well.

What are we doing for eats? RiverDiva do you need any extra food or help?

Warlock1

Reaction score
RiverDiva thanks for the tip. I called the rental place and name dropped :D, they know where Osbourne wash is and said they could take care of the drop off no problem.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
All on our own? Potluck? Some? All? What's the thought or plan?

TPC mentioned some ribs and I offered a pot of Killer Beans...Saturday?

River Diva mentioned she doing a plow disc breakfast...which morning?

Inquiring minds want to know...

:D

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
All on our own? Potluck? Some? All? What's the thought or plan?

TPC mentioned some ribs and I offered a pot of Killer Beans...Saturday?

River Diva mentioned she doing a plow disc breakfast...which morning?

Inquiring minds want to know...

:D
X2. We are getting close. Time for final planning. [emoji106] [emoji481] [emoji481] [emoji106]

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have never been to this location. Will someone give me directions that a newbie can follow? :D. I'll either be driving an rv or having a camper delivered. Either way I will need to have directions.

It looks like 2 other Razrs will be coming as well.

What are we doing for eats? RiverDiva do you need any extra food or help?

We had planned on just cooking a big breakfast for everyone Saturday Morning. As for the rest of the eats, that's on you guys.

We could do a pot luck dinner saturday night if everyone wants?

RD

Warlock1

Reaction score
Sonya was planning on making big pot of chili for Sat night if anyone wants some.

Warlock1

Reaction score
Is anyone coming from the Lake Forest or Brea area? Chevellesb406 is going to have some cornhole boards for me and hoping they could be picked up. Super stoked on these as I think they are going to be super cool.

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
Is anyone coming from the Lake Forest or Brea area? Chevellesb406 is going to have some cornhole boards for me and hoping they could be picked up. Super stoked on these as I think they are going to be super cool.
I will be in Laguna Hills tomorrow if they are available to be picked up. I can bring them out for you. [emoji106]

Warlock1

Reaction score
That would be awesome, but I don't think they will be done. Tom said he was finishing them this weekend.

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
Next week I will be in Cerritos and Costa Mesa. If nobody else can do it easier, I can try to hook up with Tom somewhere before it is time to leave.

flatnutz110

Reaction score
We will Bring hot dogs, buns and condiments for the Saturday Potluck. It will go good with the chili. Anyone else welcome to bring sides, and I think someone was doing ribs?
Scott

flatnutz110

Reaction score
Sonya was planning on making big pot of chili for Sat night if anyone wants some.

Will will be bringing a lot of hotdogs, buns and condiments. (goes good with chili) If anyone else would like to join for potluck Sat night.
Thank you.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Wife makes this awesome bean casserole deal that is a handed down river recipe. We will bring it out sat night for sure. Around what time?