WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Marina Manor, Parker

Tigebri

Reaction score
31352 Harbor Dr, $429,900.00
Here is you chance to own a big double lot right on the river front in lower Marina Manor. Very last up river property in this river front community with gated launch ramp, docks and BBQ area all for community use. This 2 bedroom 2 bath double wide is ready for new owners who want to over look the beautiful Parker strip. Sit on your large front deck & enjoy the view, or relax on your couch with the same view. You can't beat it. This property has great potential, add on or build new!! You have all the options with this one. Let go show & take in the up & down river views, PM or call (928)208-2263.
31352HarborDr_03.jpg 31352HarborDr_29.jpg 31352HarborDr_07.jpg 31352HarborDr_15.jpg 31352HarborDr_33.jpg 31352HarborDr_36.jpg

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
I've been told that the empty lot is not part of Marina Manor, is this true?

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Sweet set up. Wouldn't mine having that one. GLWTS

Tigebri

Reaction score
I've been told that the empty lot is not part of Marina Manor, is this true?

It is all part of Marina Manor & it has been surveyed a few years back. Perfect opportunity though. Great corner lot & the sellers are willing to carry.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Need an aerial view. I think that I see the ass end of a toyhauler behind the house in the first pic and maybe the second lot that has just a sliver of land up against the retaining wall? Maybe the house sits cross-wise across the two lots? Maybe a plot plan might show it...

Nice property, would love to be in MM...

Tigebri

Reaction score
Need an aerial view. I think that I see the ass end of a toyhauler behind the house in the first pic and maybe the second lot that has just a sliver of land up against the retaining wall? Maybe the house sits cross-wise across the two lots? Maybe a plot plan might show it...

Here is an aerial shot off google earth. This is very close to dead on. Almost all the pins from the last survey are visible. The wall on the up river side of the property is on the property. They toy hauler that is there is from the owner of the lot to the right that now has a house on it. The sellers gave him permission to park the trailer there during the construction of that house. I hope this gives a better picture of the property, let me know if you have any other questions.

31352 Harbor Dr, Aerial Shot.jpg

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
I think that I see the ass end of a toyhauler behind the house in the first pic and maybe the second lot that has just a sliver of land up against the retaining wall?

You should buy it Carl! The empty lot will be perfect for storing some of your friends old boats and shit. :thumbup:

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
You should buy it Carl! The empty lot will be perfect for storing
some of your friends old boats and shit. :thumbup:

I already have a place in Whittier where that happens.......