WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Marine Corps Birthday Today

Dirtbag

Reaction score
thanks to all the brave souls for your service. You guys cant be thanked enough!

prosthogod

Reaction score
Yup, my Marine just had his Marine Ball saturday night. Big thanks to all who have served .

Andy B.

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for their service!! I won't be near a computer tomorrow so this is a day ahead!

max930

Reaction score
While I appreciate the Marines. And will not forget their sacrifice in WWI, WWII, and Korea. I'm glad they are around. So for that I say Happy Birthday.

But I will not thank a living veteran, combat or otherwise. On Remembrance Day its highly disrespectful to thank a living veteran for their service. Its the ultimate disrespect to mention your own past service on Remembrance Day. Its not only disrespect for the Marine Core. Its an insult to All serving members of the American Armed Forces. Its not only disrespect, it shows very low class! Almost as bad as posting about getting some on my day off WHEN THAT DAY OFF IS ON REMEMBRACE DAY!

Its so dishonorable There is no way in Hell you are a Marine!

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
While I appreciate the Marines. And will not forget their sacrifice in WWI, WWII, and Korea. I'm glad they are around. So for that I say Happy Birthday.

But I will not thank a living veteran, combat or otherwise. On Remembrance Day its highly disrespectful to thank a living veteran for their service. Its the ultimate disrespect to mention your own past service on Remembrance Day. Its not only disrespect for the Marine Core. Its an insult to All serving members of the American Armed Forces. Its not only disrespect, it shows very low class! Almost as bad as posting about getting some on my day off WHEN THAT DAY OFF IS ON REMEMBRACE DAY!

It's marine corps, not core.

It's not Memorial Day, it's the marine corps bday. I don't think anything is wrong with saying happy bday?

River Runnin

Reaction score

The United States Marine Corps Birthday is celebrated every year on 10 November with a traditional ball and cake-cutting ceremony. On that day in 1775, the Continental Marines were established.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marine_Corps_birthday_ball

Here's a little history!...Moron :rolleyes

max930

Reaction score
It's marine corps, not core.

It's not Memorial Day, it's the marine corps bday. I don't think anything is wrong with saying happy bday?

Memorial Day is an American day to memorial all who have died for America.

Remembrance Day is for all allied forces that served and died in WWI, WWII, and Korea. We can honor all currently serving military because they are in harms way. But individual thanks is disrespectful. Its like thanking the doctors for a heart transplant at the donors funeral.

sergeantmike

Reaction score

Who shit in your Ferrari center console cupcake?

Learn how to spell, pick up a rifle and go to a really shitty place so they don't come here and blow up your city.

You can jump up my Ford powered Spectra Show winning jet boat ass.....

My GGG Grandpa fought at the battle of Bunker Hill to win independence for this Country... I am a Son of the American Revolution, my Dad is buried in the National Cemetery in Honolulu,

You can kiss my Patriotic Ass.

23 Countries I have been to muffin... carried a gun and supported the future of the USA in all of them. I hope you are drunk and just stepped on your dick and your tongue.

Rant over.

USMC2010

Reaction score

Huh?!

USMC2010

Reaction score
The First Birthday Message by Gen John A. Lejeune, 13th Commandant of the Marine Corps
The first CMC's message was issued in Marine Corps Order 47, dated 1 November 1921. Below is the text of this message:
On November 10, 1775, a Corps of Marines was created by a resolution of the Continental Congress. Since that date many thousand men have borne the name Marine. In memory of them it is fitting that we who are Marines should commemorate the birthday of our Corps by calling to mind the glories of its long and illustrious history.
The record of our Corps is one which will bear comparison with that of the most famous military organizations in the world's history. During 90 of the 167 years of its existence the Marine Corps has been in action against the Nation's foes. From the battle of Trenton to the Argonne, Marines have won foremost honors in war, and in the long eras of tranquility at home generation after generation of Marines have grown gray in war in both hemispheres, and in every corner of the seven seas, that our country and its citizens might enjoy peace and security.
In every battle and skirmish since the birth of our Corps Marines have acquitted themselves with the greatest distinction, winning new honors on each occasion until the term "Marine" has come to signify all that is highest in military efficiency and soldierly virtue.
This high name of distinction and soldierly repute we who are Marines today have received from those who preceded us in the corps. With it we also received from them the eternal spirit which has animated our Corps from generation to generation and has been the distinguishing mark of Marines in every age. So long as that spirit continues to flourish Marines will be found equal to every emergency in the future as they have been in the past, and the men of our Nation will regard us as worthy successors to the long line of illustrious men who have served as "Soldiers of the Sea" since the founding of the Corps.
John Lejeune
Lieutenant General
U.S. Marine Corps

sergeantmike

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to the USMC and the Brave Warriors of the USMC.. Semper Fi ! Thank you for your service and sacrifice

Knew you would get it... thanks again for the new cables for the boat.... will talk JBP up at the Show and Shine next week in Havasu.

Man that guy is an Ass Hat.

USMC2010

Reaction score
fqrcnt.jpg

FYI, Remembrance day this year is 11 November 2016.

max930

Reaction score
Who shit in your Ferrari center console cupcake?

Learn how to spell, pick up a rifle and go to a really shitty place so they don't come here and blow up your city.

You can jump up my Ford powered Spectra Show winning jet boat ass.....

My GGG Grandpa fought at the battle of Bunker Hill to win independence for this Country... I am a Son of the American Revolution, my Dad is buried in the National Cemetery in Honolulu,

You can kiss my Patriotic Ass.

23 Countries I have been to muffin... carried a gun and supported the future of the USA in all of them. I hope you are drunk and just stepped on your dick and your tongue.

Rant over.

Spell one word wrong... :rolleyes

Its totally disrespectful to use others death and service to get respect for yourself! Celebrate the Marines yes. Use the image of the Marines to get respect. LOW Class.......................

Eisenhower was another class-less POS!

In other words go to those 23 Countries now alone wearing The American Flag.............. See how tough you are! Yep, you tough guy secured the Future of America, by trying to prove you can kick their ass............... No fucking way you are really a Marine! Just like a pretend Seal!

Any fucking monkey can carry a gun in the Marines. Heck Oswald was a Marine! Bet you wouldn't brag if he was your Daddy!

Hell even wear the American flag in an allied country, around Europe.

Ooohhh, I'm a tough marine born of the American Revolution! Usually people who inflate their egos off the back of others. Are losers!!!

USMC2010

Reaction score

Its totally disrespectful to use others death and service to get respect for yourself! Celebrate the Marines yes. Use the image of the Marines to get respect. LOW Class.......................

In other words go to those 23 Countries now alone wearing The American Flag.............. See how tough you are! Yep, you tough guy secured the Future of America, by trying to prove you can kick their ass............... No fucking way you are really a Marine! Just like a pretend Seal!

Any fucking monkey can carry a gun in the Marines. Heck Oswald was a Marine! Bet you wouldn't brag if he was your Daddy!

Ooohhh, I'm a tough marine born of the American Revolution! Usually people who inflate their egos off the back of others. Are losers!!!

Seriously I have a question for you, no bullshit. Do you even know what the date is? Today is 10 November, the Marine Corps birthday. TOMORROW is Remembrance day, unless you are in a part of the world that has already crossed the international date line you need to check yourself.

USMC2010

Reaction score
[video=youtube_https;dOSuslaKKHY]https://youtu.be/dOSuslaKKHY[/video]

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score

I take it you served?

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
Seriously I have a question for you, no bullshit. Do you even know what the date is? Today is 10 November, the Marine Corps birthday. TOMORROW is Remembrance day, unless you are in a part of the world that has already crossed the international date line you need to check yourself.

Ya can't fix stupid...Semper Fi No what's really funny he owns it...lol:eek

max930

Reaction score
Ok history buffs. Was America alone in Vietnam?

No you morons. Both Australia and New Zealand declared war on Vietnam. Since Eisenhower changing Remembrance Day, into Veterans Day. The second you don't need the Allies, you cast us aside. Not one American gives even an ounce of respect to any of us. Big bad America won the cold war!!!!

Sorry in the 1960's Australia and New Zealand only had a population of 10 million people total. Sorry their military is small and not as big and bad as the USA. Americans we have big bad high numbers of tough guys who defend America just like their GGG Grand Daddy. We lost way more soldiers in the war. America won it alone. You can't even give an nod of respect to Canada, Britain, New Zealand and Australia. Maybe a small contribution totally ignored and erased by big bad morons!

My grand father was Royal Navy joined in 1939. I didn't know him. He crossed the bar in 1970. Before I was born!

I'll respect American veterans all of them! When the United States Commander and Chief lays a Poppy on the tomb of the Unknown soldier of WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam.

Id respect the half breed Football if you stayed in the locker room during the national anthem.

It is highly disrespectful on Veterans day or Remembrance Day or Memorial Day. To flaunt personnel service to gain individual respect off ALL THE VETERANS WHO DIED FIGHTING BACK!!

To thank ALL VETERANS by bragging you are willing and or did the same! Well that means your Daddy laid to rest in the national burial grounds failed!

USMC2010

Reaction score

No you morons. Both Australia and New Zealand declared war on Vietnam. Since Eisenhower changing Remembrance Day, into Veterans Day. The second you don't need the Allies, you cast us aside. Not one American gives even an ounce of respect to any of us. Big bad America won the cold war!!!!

Sorry in the 1960's Australia and New Zealand only had a population of 10 million people total. Sorry their military is small and not as big and bad as the USA. Americans we have big bad high numbers of tough guys who defend America just like their GGG Grand Daddy. We lost way more soldiers in the war. America won it alone. You can't even give an nod of respect to Canada, Britain, New Zealand and Australia. Maybe a small contribution totally ignored and erased by big bad morons!

My grand father was Royal Navy joined in 1939. I didn't know him. He crossed the bar in 1970. Before I was born!

I'll respect American veterans all of them! When the United States Commander and Chief lays a Poppy on the tomb of the Unknown soldier of WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam.

Id respect the half breed Football if you stayed in the locker room during the national anthem.

It is highly disrespectful on Veterans day or Remembrance Day or Memorial Day. To flaunt personnel service to gain individual respect off ALL THE VETERANS WHO DIED FIGHTING BACK!!

To thank ALL VETERANS by bragging you are willing and or did the same! Well that means your Daddy laid to rest in the national burial grounds failed!

You clearly have issues. I don't know what they are and honestly after you shit on us during our birthday which is not on Veterans/Remembrance day, you can piss off. I wonder about your actual functional capability in daily life's routines. Know this, I'm not built to get along with everyone and will not pretend to try, you are one that will remain in that box.

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score

So... You didn't serve?:hmm

USMC2010

Reaction score
My guess is he's not from here...I know it was a stretch...just wow...I can't follow his "logic" I'm dizzy, I think I need a drink!
I have a saying, you can cross the street, but can you do it without being hit by a bus?

River Runnin

Reaction score
I went into town today, (J's for a cigar) while the wife had the paws & claws done! While there, A purple heart recipient, another Viet Vet, and several others thanked us for our service. After leaving there we went to lunch. When we got the ticket from the Black Bear Diner, she said your meal is free! coffee, orange juice, and a $12 buck breakfast! --Every Veterans Day, Vets eat free!...And in the 12 years we've been coming here!...I never knew that!...Barley Bro's is 1/2 price beer for vets! ....I tell ya!..These mother fuckers! :rolleyes giving free meals, and 1/2 prices, (all over town) to acknowledge Veterans and their Patriotism, (look that word up sometime cupcake!) I mean! Come On cupcake!!...
What an Anti-American bottom feeder!.... :grumble:

purrfecttremor

Reaction score

Well ass hole you were asked twice if you served and declined to comment. I seriously doubt if he served in the Boy Scouts!

Dalton

Reaction score
Max930 you are rambling like a madman