WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Marjorie Taylor Greene - live awesome!

thebiz

Reaction score
Marjorie Taylor Greene - live awesome!

thebiz

Reaction score
Here is the video (YouTube 🤷🏽‍♂️) if you’d like to watch it. I thought the content was good and to the point. She said things most EF’s (besides Trump) would never say. Outside of debating any of her past comments, this was refreshing to hear this morning.

Happy Friday! 🍺

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Here is the video (YouTube 🤷🏽‍♂️) if you’d like to watch it. I thought the content was good and to the point. She said things most EF’s (besides Trump) would never say. Outside of debating any of her past comments, this was refreshing to hear this morning.

Happy Friday! 🍺

Man we need more like her 😍🤔👍

Last edited:

Tom Slick

Reaction score

Happy Friday! 🍺

She's got my vote.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Happy Friday! 🍺

They are going to give here the typical President Trump Treatment of focusing on one specific point of her past and running with it non stop. It won't matter what she says or does now. Truly a sad display when they are attacking her for things back in 2018 while ignoring calls for actual violence by Libturds all summer long.

hallett3

Reaction score
They are going to give here the typical President Trump Treatment of focusing on one specific point of her past and running with it non stop. It won't matter what she says or does now. Truly a sad display when they are attacking her for things back in 2018 while ignoring calls for actual violence by Libturds all summer long.
Yep the fake news was already attacking her when she took questions. Fake news won’t stop.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Yep...Thats a sick fuck right there. Hope they got everybody from his “group chat”. Death penalty for them all is appropriate. IDGAF

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
det7fqt-68578e93-c2a3-4d56-b894-e2b455de92bb.jpg

smuuuu.gif