WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mark Kelly's not so secret agenda

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I think the ads and flyers may differ by where you live. I would thing McSally wouldn't put much funding into Tucson. It is a lost cause politically speaking.

Now, my mailbox is screwed. Because my name may or may not be known to the NRA, and my wife is a school teacher, registered as such by the state...F' me, they've killed a forest for us!
I dunno man, everybody I've talked to here in Tucson minus literally a handful is voting straight R.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I dunno man, everybody I've talked to here in Tucson minus literally a handful is voting straight R.

That is the same for me.. and I live in CA. Your area will be as blue as CA if history is much of an indicator.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
That is the same for me.. and I live in CA. Your area will be as blue as CA if history is much of an indicator.
I was still shocked and kinda don't believe that Hillary won San Luis Obispo count in 2016. There are some libs in San Luis and scattered around but otherwise, not many at all. Yet it was recorded as a large blue win.....

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I was still shocked and kinda don't believe that Hillary won San Luis Obispo count in 2016. There are some libs in San Luis and scattered around but otherwise, not many at all. Yet it was recorded as a large blue win.....

You have a college right there.... :)

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
You have a college right there.... :)
Yeah. Those were the libs in San Luis I was referring to. Lol! I just don't see the left outnumbering the right there. At least not then. Now, I have no idea.

College kids shouldn't be able to vote in local elections and their federal election should count towards their hometown results if they are not living off campus 100% of the year

wallnutz

Reaction score
Somebody who’s wife was shot by a politically fueled “Patriot” needs to be “Exposed” for supporting a little more regulation of the well armed militia...

Just how stupid are the righty righties in Arizona anyway?
You know the kid that shot her was a registered Democrat right? 🤡🤡🤡

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Yeah. Those were the libs in San Luis I was referring to. Lol! I just don't see the left outnumbering the right there. At least not then. Now, I have no idea.

College kids shouldn't be able to vote in local elections and their federal election should count towards their hometown results if they are not living off campus 100% of the year

Wrong.. Keep them where it is already blue :)

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

Vs.

( Politically fueled “Patriot”)

That right there is the textbook definition of a distinction without a difference.

Mentally Ill = Democrat = Politically fueled "Patriot"

Squeeze, I take it back.. you nailed this one.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Actually if I remember right his parents were registered Democrats and he was registered independent. His social media stuff was all over the map.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Actually if I remember right his parents were registered Democrats and he was registered independent. His social media stuff was all over the map.

He was a registered Independent. His views were all over the map. Anti religion, Anti government, Anti Abortion Anti semetic...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Well, it means you associate with mostly smart people. Sad truth is, the more densely populated areas are, well, dense in more than one way. That county is pretty damn blue. As LOF said, it has been for some time.

As for colleges and voting, UofA has a nice campus there. Kind of surrounded by not so nice, but a lot of schools are like that. My daughter did the tour deal. She was in shock when the were telling her what clubs were on campus. The one that stuck with me was the "My Little Pony Club". I find it funny, as this is also a school that offered rodeo scholarships. I guess it takes all kinds.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Alway got to see his mug in the online paper every day. Can we send him back to space and leave him there?
E58F2060-96AB-44B8-891F-BBEF18844C82.png

Hallett Dave

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
...but, but, his father was a policeman, and he was in the Air Force...

F' him. His Oath meant nothing.

Mark Kelly was in the Navy and flew the EA-6. It doesn't really matter at this point, he swore an oath to defend and uphold the Constitution of the United States of America.
I swore the same oath when I was in the AF and two different times with the DoD/DAF.
I retired from DoD/DAF in 2017 and I still hold true to the Oaths I swore to.
I have two Shuttle patches with Kelly and the rest of the Astronauts names on it from when I was working at Edwards AFB as a mission controller.
I am seriously thinking about burning both patches.
Fuck Mark Kelly!!!!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Mark Kelly was in the Navy and flew the EA-6. It doesn't really matter at this point, he swore an oath to defend and uphold the Constitution of the United States of America.
I swore the same oath when I was in the AF and two different times with the DoD/DAF.
I retired from DoD/DAF in 2017 and I still hold true to the Oaths I swore to.
I have two Shuttle patches with Kelly and the rest of the Astronauts names on it from when I was working at Edwards AFB as a mission controller.
I am seriously thinking about burning both patches.
Fuck Mark Kelly!!!!
Be proud of yourself, for what you've done and continue to do.
Please don't harm the patches. He was lucky enough to go...but to me, the mission patch represents the 100's, or 1000's of people who's shoulders the Shuttle program was built on. Names and faces not given recognition to, but the mission and goals are remembered.