WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Martial law? Will it be declared nationally? Locally?

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Thoughts on martial law being declared. Santa Monica and LBC Afe being looted left and right

Boat 405

Reaction score
Maybe... I doubt it though. The national guard put in to place and curfews yes.. martial law... probably not.

Turnup

Reaction score
I'm not as nervous about martial law this election cycle as I was in 2016 🤣

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Nope. Law enforcement could put all this shit down in a couple hours if politicians removed the ties on their hands.

Optics of that would not be good though.

It would be fine if they just did a media blackout of it.

Fuck those retarded assholes anyhow, media is who put us in this situation. I'm fine with all the idiots out there filming getting shot too. Fuck them all.

If you don't have sense enough to stay out of a riot, Darwin has a lesson for you.

Everyone of those cell phone filming idiots who film disasters/accidents/crimes should carry the weight of shared conspirators.

92 cole

Reaction score
Everybody needs to remember this is an election year as it was in 2016. It also needs to be remembered that the politicians run the media! Or in some cases vise-versa. Just sit back and think about how this has almost erased the virus. The next thing will be how President Trump didn't do a thing about it. Just like the virus according to "OTHERS" The worst part is everybody is buying it hook-line-and sinker. What happened on the east coast moved across the nation and now is infecting the west coast. It just shows the how the population has sunk from all the prior rulers. I have a great Idea. forget the vote till 2024 and let President Trump continue fixing the past and build a better future. Then have another election and see how that goes!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Everybody needs to remember this is an election year as it was in 2016. It also needs to be remembered that the politicians run the media! Or in some cases vise-versa. Just sit back and think about how this has almost erased the virus. The next thing will be how President Trump didn't do a thing about it. Just like the virus according to "OTHERS" The worst part is everybody is buying it hook-line-and sinker. What happened on the east coast moved across the nation and now is infecting the west coast. It just shows the how the population has sunk from all the prior rulers. I have a great Idea. forget the vote till 2024 and let President Trump continue fixing the past and build a better future. Then have another election and see how that goes!

Im gonna go ahead and call it now. Expect a mass shooting that will most likely involve children before the election.
Might be as soon as this blows over, but if not it will ramp up too it..

The news from here to November will escalate.. They will stop at nothing.. Even if it is life is miserable right now and look who is in charge..angle

They might give the covid thing one more round before moving in to something else.

WildWilly

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain you are right Dave. its going to esclate further and its been a while for a good mass shooting to capitalize on.

But now we have this....right here in havasu.

1591020018573.png

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Im gonna go ahead and call it now. Expect a mass shooting that will most likely involve children before the election.
Might be as soon as this blows over, but if not it will ramp up too it..

The news from here to November will escalate.. They will stop at nothing.. Even if it is life is miserable right now and look who is in charge..angle

They might give the covid thing one more round before moving in to something else.

I sure hope your wrong about children being sacrificed to gain political power!!! However I smell what you cooking. Wouldn't surprise me at all if a huge Al Queda / ISIS type of attack happens on our soil between now and November 3rd. Hell I'm planning on a San Andreas Earthquake and a Plague of Locust hitting the USA the way this year is going, lol.

LuauLounge

Reaction score
I bet you could get enough folks from the board to chip in and buy her a one way ticket to anywhere and enough to rent an apartment for a few months. What a great thing to do for the city.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I bet you could get enough folks from the board to chip in and buy her a one way ticket to anywhere and enough to rent an apartment for a few months. What a great thing to do for the city.

I share her sentiment hoping that the rioters come here...but for probably very different reasons.

JD D05

Reaction score
That’s awesome. That little pussy looked like his mom just took his phone away. “Give me that can!”

About 20 of them surrounded him at some point and Bones get's down in a stance ready to fight everyone of them and they all backed off. Have not seen the video but that is what I heard.

oldschool

Reaction score
About 20 of them surrounded him at some point and Bones get's down in a stance ready to fight everyone of them and they all backed off. Have not seen the video but that is what I heard.
That was probably the best decision those pussies made that day. I guarantee 3 would have gotten knocked out and the rest would have bolted, leaving their “brothers” behind.

sintax

Reaction score
That was probably the best decision those pussies made that day. I guarantee 3 would have gotten knocked out and the rest would have bolted, leaving their “brothers” behind.

my thoughts exactly, once a couple of their buds got their heads spun around like the exorcist movie theyd be out of there.

playdeep

Reaction score
You guys see Jon Bones Jones?

Few years ago here in Albuquerque guy assaulted a woman&took her purse.
Jones&Coach Jackson happened to be there.
Jones chased down the perp...
Put him in a rear naked choke&held him til the cops came.