WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mask Vaggots

Andy B.

Reaction score
Again you can't fix stupid and common sense is a thing of the past!
Remember to the sheep the truth is just misinformation!

Backlash

Reaction score
Off topic, but its mask related.

We went out to dinner last night at Benihanas, and while waiting for our table, a family of five walks in. Two parents and three small children between ages 5-11. Both parents had on masks, as did each of the three young children. I was taken back.

Each of the five were wearing masks, but each person had on a completely different bright color of the same mask. Almost as if they were making a fashion statement. I couldn't help but think of the Starburst commercials.... "Taste the rainbow!" 😁

Anyhow, we had the pleasure of sitting at the same table as them. They all sat there, wearing their masks while waiting to order. Finally, the hostess came to our table, and poor thing, she couldn't hear or understand anything that these five folks were saying. It was ridiculous.

As we waited for the cook ("Chef"), to come to our table, they diligently kept their masks on. All five. It wasn't until the food was ready to eat, that any of them removed their masks. Apparently Covid dissipates when the food lands on the table. 🤣

So, I struck up a conversation with the father about the ages of the kids. At some point, he mentioned he was a high school teacher. I didn't catch what his wife did for a living, but she wore the pants more or less.

The entire time I sat there, looking at these poor kids, wearing their stupid looking, worthless masks.....and I honestly felt bad for them. I could only imagine the information these parents were shoveling into their kids minds. 🙄

I kept thinking about proclaiming my feelings about the masks and the fact they were worthless, but I kept my mouth shut. I actually laughed at myself when I thought about bringing up my vaccination/booster status.....it would have cleared the table. 🤣

People need to open their damn eyes and stop subjecting their children to this torture. Idiots.

gqchris

Reaction score
Off topic, but its mask related.

We went out to dinner last night at Benihanas, and while waiting for our table, a family of five walks in. Two parents and three small children between ages 5-11. Both parents had on masks, as did each of the three young children. I was taken back.

Each of the five were wearing masks, but each person had on a completely different bright color of the same mask. Almost as if they were making a fashion statement. I couldn't help but think of the Starburst commercials.... "Taste the rainbow!" 😁

Anyhow, we had the pleasure of sitting at the same table as them. They all sat there, wearing their masks while waiting to order. Finally, the hostess came to our table, and poor thing, she couldn't hear or understand anything that these five folks were saying. It was ridiculous.

As we waited for the cook ("Chef"), to come to our table, they diligently kept their masks on. All five. It wasn't until the food was ready to eat, that any of them removed their masks. Apparently Covid dissipates when the food lands on the table. 🤣

So, I struck up a conversation with the father about the ages of the kids. At some point, he mentioned he was a high school teacher. I didn't catch what his wife did for a living, but she wore the pants more or less.

The entire time I sat there, looking at these poor kids, wearing their stupid looking, worthless masks.....and I honestly felt bad for them. I could only imagine the information these parents were shoveling into their kids minds. 🙄

I kept thinking about proclaiming my feelings about the masks and the fact they were worthless, but I kept my mouth shut. I actually laughed at myself when I thought about bringing up my vaccination/booster status.....it would have cleared the table. 🤣

People need to open their damn eyes and stop subjecting their children to this torture. Idiots.
I actually get choked up when I see a small child wearing a mask, weather it be that they are sick (Cancer etc.) or is the parent subjecting them to the mind control. It blows my mind and affects me either way.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

LA Abandons Plan To Reimpose Mask Mandate As Multiple Cities Refused Enforcement

teaser image
“...my colleagues and I strongly believe the decision to wear a mask should be the choice of the individual and should not be imposed by L.A. County,”

THU JUL 28, AT 2:50 PM

1659050303637.jpeg

boatnam2

Reaction score
Better pick up some supply's, fauci said new deadly covid coming 2023

• Haha
Reactions: DWC

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
As I was coming home last night the "pool boy" was coming out of the neighbor's side gate - wearing a mask. I'm assuming that a cloth mask has demonstrated effectivity in removing trace amounts of chlorine gas poolside. It was still in place when he drove away.

xlint89

Reaction score
As I was coming home last night the "pool boy" was coming out of the neighbor's side gate - wearing a mask. I'm assuming that a cloth mask has demonstrated effectivity in removing trace amounts of chlorine gas poolside. It was still in place when he drove away.
That mask was to hide his identity from the neighbor's husband.

500bbc

Reaction score
Uh, she needs to get punched in the mouth really fucking hard. Then she needs to go to jail for robbery. Fuck that piece of shit.
Obviously needs a tongue punch in the fart box...

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
the scare tactic is back...

more people than ever driving around by themselves with "Masks"