regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

A9ECA454-1A8A-41E6-A6B4-D4B6445A6E5A.jpeg

7BEA2E80-AE2A-4240-95FF-78DAD1ADB348.jpeg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
New York lifts indoor mask mandate, as other states relax COVID restrictions New York will no longer require masks in most indoor public settings, but they will still be required in schools and health care facilities. Several other states have made similar moves this week.

The damage being done to children is irrefutable at this point. How anyone allows that to occur to their children is mind boggling.

mask pussy parents.JPG

Democrats and RINO's deserve the rope.

Riley1

Reaction score
1644520343233.jpeg

I haven’t worn one outside of my uniform for well over a year.
I am relieved, but still angered over the last 2 years.

Never forget what they have done. And why they did it.
They’re hopping the libs forgot by November. I’d bet most of them do.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Oh look, sissylac just dropped everything too.
They are up to something.
Midterms is a no brainer.

It's the python method of killing us.
Squeeze just enough to make them angry then let up a little to catch a breath and then come out with a "new more deadly variant". Squeeze even tighter with more masking and lockdowns.
Rinse and repeat till crushed completely.
They are NOT done with this evil. Bank on it.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Oh look, sissylac just dropped everything too.
They are up to something.
Midterms is a no brainer.

It's the python method of killing us.
Squeeze just enough to make them angry then let up a little to catch a breath and then come out with a "new more deadly variant". Squeeze even tighter with more masking and lockdowns.
Rinse and repeat till crushed completely.
They are NOT done with this evil. Bank on it.

And the mentally challenged will cast a vote for them..................... 😆

NPC Good Boy Booster.gif

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I'm in Laughlin Wednesday and my buddy is getting pissed because the blackjack dealer keeps telling him to pull up his mask, 10:30 am Thursday the masks are history. I first noticed the drink girl without a mask, I give her what's up look and she say, don't need the mask, I give her a thump's up.

Spectra18

Reaction score
The little bastards love the ball gags and anal plugs.

PS: so colored hair indicates government compliant liberal pets.

Attachments

• 4F809874-0ABD-43A8-8EFC-F5E55839585C.jpeg
    4F809874-0ABD-43A8-8EFC-F5E55839585C.jpeg
    536 KB · Views: 64
  • 13AFFD2B-7A74-454D-B345-AB59DEF9E2E6.jpeg
    13AFFD2B-7A74-454D-B345-AB59DEF9E2E6.jpeg
    525.8 KB · Views: 62

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
The little bastards love the ball gags and anal plugs.

PS: so colored hair indicates government compliant liberal pets.

Uhh they can still wear their masks all they want....what they really want is to force everyone to do what they believe is right....

Yea go fuck yourselves. Fucking stupid cunts.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
To those stupid idiots still wearing the satanic ritual torture and shaming devices. It's over. Done. Long time ago.
Get a grip and stop giving oxygen to this garbage.
ZmcZ5wZpemL0.jpeg.jpg

stupidity-is-more-dangerous.jpg

tenor-6.gif

Spectra18

Reaction score

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Kids are programmed well, especially the stupid ones. I asked a 17 yr old girl, " hey arent you excited by March 11 no more masks?" She replied "No. I feel weird without them now. Strange seeing people without them." Hmmm.....
"Mind control is a conspiracy theory."
- Face Diaper Drones.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Dropped my wife off at the airport this morning. We don’t put on a mask until someone asks us to and then we say “oh we forgot‘ and put it on. This is only at the airport, we haven’t worn one anywhere else in a long time. I don’t want to get blacklisted. Lol

She calls me from her gate as I am driving to work. “I made it all the way to my gate without my mask.” She’s going to see if she can get on the plane next but I highly doubt that happens.

Edit: She didn’t make it on the plane without being asked.

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Seriously, the things I could tell you about these room temperature IQ, kiddie/grannie gropers would get my door kicked in at 4 AM by the feds.

There are no words that exist to express the sheer, utter contempt and hatred I have for these useless sacks of government gristle and bones.
🖕the TSA.

DWC

Reaction score
Not one Covid related story on the first page of CNN.com right now.
They got the memo. Literally…. It’s why they’re slapping conservatives around. They’re all following the same playbook.

2D2E2168-DB0F-49A1-8AAB-95B2DA54EDE5.jpeg
BF7DF606-8F92-40DE-87B0-FEB4229A5E27.jpeg

DWC

Reaction score
Someone needs to drag that retard down the street behind a truck.

Idiocracy at it's finest.
Not even sure where to start. There’s a huge line on who to grab first. Fact is conservatives can’t get their message together. Cruz, Crenshaw, Paul, MGT, hell the entire RNC is fighting their own battle with their own message. The only chance at winning midterms is runaway inflation and even that they’re already blaming Russia.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Not even sure where to start. There’s a huge line on who to grab first. Fact is conservatives can’t get their message together. Cruz, Crenshaw, Paul, MGT, hell the entire RNC is fighting their own battle with their own message. The only chance at winning midterms is runaway inflation and even that they’re already blaming Russia.

I think they will win the midterms handily. They are running those elections basically on no platform, just trying to stay silent and say we aren’t Democrats.

Taking credit for Covid is the only play the Democrats have,

After midterms we will have another 2 years of nothing getting done. At this point nothing is better than the last year :)

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Made it through the shuttle, ticket check in, TSA screening, all the way to my gate without anyone saying a word about a mask. We’ll see how it goes when it’s boarding time.

Crazy to see 99% still masked up

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Made it through the shuttle, ticket check in, TSA screening, all the way to my gate without anyone saying a word about a mask. We’ll see how it goes when it’s boarding time.

Crazy to see 99% still masked up
Where you at? Currently in Hawaii for the week. Not masked up except for travel. One of few people in public without mask on. Today went to the mall and CPK for lunch. Hostess asks if I had a mask. I tell her no and why should I have one to walk across the restaurant only to take it off? Does not say a word them I say if you like I promise to hold my breath and not talk as we go to the table. She actually grab the menus and took us to the table. WINNING!!!!!

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Where you at? Currently in Hawaii for the week. Not masked up except for travel. One of few people in public without mask on. Today went to the mall and CPK for lunch. Hostess asks if I had a mask. I tell her no and why should I have one to walk across the restaurant only to take it off? Does not say a word them I say if you like I promise to hold my breath and not talk as we go to the table. She actually grab the menus and took us to the table. WINNING!!!!!
That was leaving Ontario, CA. The nerd male stewardess was the only one that said something about a mask as I entered the plane. Landed in Florida and nobody cared about a mask since we’ve been here.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Masking up is still a thing in SF. About 50% of the fine citizens are masked up for safety. It will be interesting to see if HI is the same on Thursday.

153E5EF8-3957-4462-80C6-A3D7036A1136.jpeg

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
Masking up is still a thing in SF. About 50% of the fine citizens are masked up for safety. It will be interesting to see if HI is the same on Thursday.

View attachment 1109900
Just watched Forrest Gump with my kids Saturday night.

This photo reminds me that stupid is as stupid does, and that’s all I have to say about that.

Backlash

Reaction score
One of our kids cut his hand open a few weeks ago while screwing around. Long story short, he ended up getting stitches. A week later, we took him back to have the stitches removed (Monday evening). Today, his brilliant ass decided it was a good idea to play football with his friends at school. Imagine my shock and surprise when the school calls me to go pick him up. He ripped open the still-healing cut. Back to Kaiser Permanente Urgent Care. Again. 🙄

So I walk in with him and his brother and check in at the nurse's station. The young lady thought she was being funny and says "I see you wore your imaginary mask today. Here's one you can wear while you're here."

"No thanks, I don't need that. I don't have a cold." 😁

She hands it to me and I immediatley set it aside. She tells me about my co-pay, so of course I handled everything else PRIOR to putting that worthless fucking piece of fabric over my face.

The ONLY reason I complied with their BS is because this kid needed to get looked at. Otherwise, I would have told her to eat a dick and walked out.

🖕

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
One of our kids cut his hand open a few weeks ago while screwing around. Long story short, he ended up getting stitches. A week later, we took him back to have the stitches removed (Monday evening). Today, his brilliant ass decided it was a good idea to play football with his friends at school. Imagine my shock and surprise when the school calls me to go pick him up. He ripped open the still-healing cut. Back to Kaiser Permanente Urgent Care. Again. 🙄

So I walk in with him and his brother and check in at the nurse's station. The young lady thought she was being funny and says "I see you wore your imaginary mask today. Here's one you can wear while you're here."

"No thanks, I don't need that. I don't have a cold." 😁

She hands it to me and I immediatley set it aside. She tells me about my co-pay, so of course I handled everything else PRIOR to putting that worthless fucking piece of fabric over my face.

The ONLY reason I complied with their BS is because this kid needed to get looked at. Otherwise, I would have told her to eat a dick and walked out.

🖕
It ain't over, not by a stretch...they'll grasp at anything for power.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Just wanted to post up local companies that require staff to mask up. I will be limiting business with them in the future.

Masked up still

Servco Pacific
Hawaiian Airlines
Long’s Drug/CVS
CPK

No mask

Kona Pan cake house
Target
Old Navy

Last edited: