WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Masked ???

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I’ve seen people arguing, they look like douche bags. Its a private business. Of you don’t want to follow the rules then shop somewhere else. Or online. Or pickup. Why you’d want yo argue with some 10 dollar an hour security guard is beyond me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well since its discrimination according to the law...... There is a point to if it comes to that. According to federal law, people cannot be discriminated against due to a health condition. That is exactly what a person would be doing if they dont allow a person to shop at their store without a mask yet that person meets every requirement for an exemption according to just about every executive order that has been issued by the governors and mayors thus far.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
View attachment 901039

It is amazing that the right to refuse service to anyone is no longer accepted? Some people now think they are entitled to force someone to serve them?

What the hell is America coming to?
The Americans with Disability Act kinda puts a loop hole into that just a wee bit.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Well since its discrimination according to the law...... There is a point to if it comes to that. According to federal law, people cannot be discriminated against due to a health condition. That is exactly what a person would be doing if they dont allow a person to shop at their store without a mask yet that person meets every requirement for an exemption according to just about every executive order that has been issued by the governors and mayors thus far.

Or just order online or shop somewhere else. Its not the deep. But arguing with a low level store employee does nothing but create a scene.

530RL

Reaction score
The Americans with Disability Act kinda puts a loop hole into that just a wee bit.

Someone needs to tell Delta and hundreds of other businesses that view.

Outdrive1

Reaction score

IMG_5396.png

Wear a scarf. Order online. Or curbside. Straight from ADA

Outdrive1

Reaction score
You should read what that says bro. It just says the ADA nor the Department of Justice issued those flyers. That is it.

I added more for you.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Someone needs to tell Delta and hundreds of other businesses that view.

Also, that isnt saying a person cannot fly without a mask. It is a cover their ass incase someone gets sick, or gets others sick on a flight and claims they had a medical exemption. From there it falls in-line with HIPAA laws but I due believe that flying has special circumstances for HIPAA due to possible strain on people with complicated health.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Adjustments.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Or just order online or shop somewhere else. Its not the deep. But arguing with a low level store employee does nothing but create a scene.

Scenes are what needs created now.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Scenes are what needs created now.

With ten dollar an hour security guards. You should go protest city hall and hope the secret police don’t pick you up. Or just wear a mask if a store asks you to.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
My son can’t wear one because of his disability. Haven’t had anyone challenge me on it because it’s an ADA issue. Even the ones that post strict guidelines won’t even suggest it.

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
Masks at school are going to be an enforcement nightmare

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
My son can’t wear one because of his disability. Haven’t had anyone challenge me on it because it’s an ADA issue. Even the ones that post strict guidelines won’t even suggest it.
Oh no no no! Paul and Looking Glass and others think it's ok to discriminate against people that cannot wear a mask. You can just sit at the curb while XYZ is brought to you. Or you should just turn away if you can't wear a mask like the paranoid owners request. Sure sounds a LOT like a certain practice that was outlawed back in the 60's..... But hey, the ADA now gives a way for those to justify the practice so that makes it all ok.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Oh no no no! Paul and Looking Glass and others think it's ok to discriminate against people that cannot wear a mask. You can just sit at the curb while XYZ is brought to you. Or you should just turn away if you can't wear a mask like the paranoid owners request. Sure sounds a LOT like a certain practice that was outlawed back in the 60's..... But hey, the ADA now gives a way for those to justify the practice so that makes it all ok.

ADA works for those genuinely effected with disabilities. It will always be abused by those looking to take advantage of it.

What I can assure people like 530 is that nobody, including airline companies, is making it an issue in real time. They’ll write guidelines on their website but won’t do a damn thing beyond that because potentially infringing on ADA guidelines is a sure way to open you up to heavy litigation.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Glendale slave mask fines

1st offense-$400
2nd-$1000
3rd-$2000

Time to start paying for those tax revenue losses!!! 😂

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

1st offense-$400
2nd-$1000
3rd-$2000

Time to start paying for those tax revenue losses!!! [emoji23]
Glendale California?

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score

not sure if this is already posted here. But according to the Delta Airlines website you will be screened if you are claiming ADA for none mask. I heard the process is answering questions with medical people for them to determine if you are telling the truth. I says if you are found making false claims, basically you will not fly.

RodnJen

Reaction score

not sure if this is already posted here. But according to the Delta Airlines website you will be screened if you are claiming ADA for none mask. I heard the process is answering questions with medical people for them to determine if you are telling the truth. I says if you are found making false claims, basically you will not fly.

Hope it’s true. That’s the way it should work.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Hope it’s true. That’s the way it should work.
Yes, cause this massively dangerous virus is going to kill an entire plane full of people if a person doesn't wear a mask....

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Not too surprising for Glendale then. Although nobody will report anybody cause most Armenians hate cops.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there is an exception to the HIPAA laws for flying due to the higher potential to harm those with health issues than other forms of travel.

RCDave

Reaction score

1st offense-$400
2nd-$1000
3rd-$2000

Time to start paying for those tax revenue losses!!! 😂

question for a friend that does not carry ID or a cellphone. If they are not able to identify you, how do they fine you? LOL

RodnJen

Reaction score
Yes, cause this massively dangerous virus is going to kill an entire plane full of people if a person doesn't wear a mask....

You know, common sense and all.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
question for a friend that does not carry ID or a cellphone. If they are not able to identify you, how do they fine you? LOL

If the cops aren't enforcing it, my response would be a simple 🖕 stassi bitch.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You know, common sense and all.

How so?

You’re in a fucking tube. The mask doesn’t do a fucking thing in Walmart or outside, you think it’s common sense in a flying tube??
I just flew last week. Guess what?
Everyone takes the sheep cover off to eat the snacks and drink the plastic cup of water.
It’s God Damn lunacy.
Common sense...you’re out of your damn mind.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 901039

It is amazing that the right to refuse service to anyone is no longer accepted? Some people now think they are entitled to force someone to serve them?

What the hell is America coming to?
Like baking a cake. Precedent was set by the left, but you knew that already.

RodnJen

Reaction score
How so?

You’re in a fucking tube. The mask doesn’t do a fucking thing in Walmart or outside, you think it’s common sense in a flying tube??
I just flew last week. Guess what?
Everyone takes the sheep cover off to eat the snacks and drink the plastic cup of water.
It’s God Damn lunacy.
Common sense...you’re out of your damn mind.

Helps reduce the spread, plain and simple.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
How does it help reduce the spread if it doesn't capture the virus? The virus is still being sent out into the atmosphere and circulated throughout the cabin where everybody is in pretty damn close proximity anyways so........ How does your theory work besides placating the feeble minded?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
How does it help reduce the spread if it doesn't capture the virus? The virus is still being sent out into the atmosphere and circulated throughout the cabin where everybody is in pretty damn close proximity anyways so........ How does your theory work besides placating the feeble minded?

If we can just block ONE particulate!!!!!!!

NPC Mask.png

Honk Honk Pie 2020 .gif

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I didn’t have a tape measure on me, but even with no middle seat occupants there was NOBODY 6’ from any one else either. More like 2’ at best.
Guess that doesn’t count in a flying tube...only in restaurants between the door and table.

Last edited:

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I didn’t have a tape measure on me, but even with no middle seat occupants there was NOBODY 6’ from any one else either. More like 2’ at best.
Guess that doesn’t count in a flying tube...only in restaurants between the door and table.
But you cant sit in back to back booths cause you know, you can sneeze backwards onto somebody.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha, this reminds me of the good old days.So we’re gonna have smoking sections on planes again? Fuckin A, it’s totally the same thing!!

After all this stupid Covid shit goes away Nov 6, the term “expert” will be held in such low regard it will be unbelievable.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
By spread, you mean sandwich spread, right? Or are you talking about bedspreads?

Cuz, a face hanky, made out of the same material you wear under your pants, ain’t doing what you think it’s doing.

Just sayin.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Hahaha, this reminds me of the good old days.So we’re gonna have smoking sections on planes again? Fuckin A, it’s totally the same thing!!

After all this stupid Covid shit goes away Nov 6, the term “expert” will be held in such low regard it will be unbelievable.
Yep, like the back 8 rows or so were smoking!
I remember it well.