Masked ???

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
A23F9146-3E7C-4169-B2B4-96B10A395CA4.jpeg

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Are there any male mayors in this country?
The left has a pretty weak bench, after the cremation of the party by Obama.

We're seeing the results of the Obamafication of the democrat Party.

I think a third party, slightly left of center, could form after the 2020 debacle for the democrats...

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Walmart, Home Depot and other retailers walk back face mask mandates, will serve maskless customers. 🖕

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Check this out.
I found Grampsturd at his new job at the end of another video by the doctors for HCQ after the big tech ghouls censored the first one.
He begins at ~18:55 but really shines @~22:50.
Watch the whole video though. They're seriously busting up the whole deep state globalist operation.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Here's where we're headed straight from her majesties propaganda arm.
Once again, airlines leading the way.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Seems the Dutch only wear masks on public transportation. They are basing this on science. Which the rest of the world is not doing, given the lack of definitive data on efficacy of masks.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
AAAH! HA! HA! HA!
Karen throws hot coffee on a dude for not having a mask on, her cuck boy Kevin white knights for her and they both get their asses summarily kicked!
Then they call the cops that Garshitty is going to defund!
Karen says dude will never get any pussy because he doesnt wear a mask.
Kalifornistan is another country.
And one that is headed towards third world totalitarianism.
Looks like it's already there.
Unreal.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
AAAH! HA! HA! HA!
Karen throws hot coffee on a dude for not having a mask on, her cuck boy Kevin white knights for her and they both get their asses summarily kicked!
Then they call the cops that Garshitty is going to defund!
Karen says dude will never get any pussy because he doesnt wear a mask.
Kalifornistan is another country.
And one that is headed towards third world totalitarianism.
Looks like it's already there.
Unreal.
Fucking stupid people. They wash their masks with their fucking underwear, and think they are saving the world. They are only going to get diaper rash on their ugly fucking faces.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Fuck DEMONCRAPS!🖕
why not $2,500? why not $25,000? why not $250,000?

its only a matter of time before democrats feel so enabled that they will actually do a gun grab. I mean, why not. People will to wear masks with ZERO scientific proof of the efficacy of wearing them to slow the spread of a non-leathal disease to 99.9% of the population, so why would they object to a gun grab.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Confirmed
Deaths
LocationConfirmedDeaths
Los Angeles County194K4,701
Riverside County38,507737
Orange County37,813651
San Bernardino County33,643418
San Diego County30,289565

OK, here's a school related exercise. Have you and your kids figure out what the death rate is for confirmed cases AND also the all important but never mentioned, total death rate. Hint, the complicit news media will never tell you how many total residents there are in a given county compared to the total dead for that county.

For example, OC has 3.175m residents. 651 have been coded as Covid deaths, for a death rate of total population of .020504% of the population. Why is this important? well, on average about 3,200,000 die each year in the US. That's about 1.000000% of the population.

So to compare, what is larger: 1.000000% or .020504%?

How much larger is 1.000000% compared to .020504%?

Is .020504% statistically significant compared to 1.000000?

But lets lock everything down, arrest people for doing safe activities, and make everyone wear masks that provide an unknown level of security for an unknown population of people. This is what democrats do.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
I just love hearing all of the stories of left wingers that religiously wear masks, social distance and live in fear, but inevitably no matter how hard they tried to avoid contracting Covid they end up getting the virus.

But masks, distancing, lock downs, etc. work right...haha! Fucking sheep!

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
I am happy to say that I voted in our primary today (Michigan) and none of the poll workers were wearing masks, nor were there any signs of them bringing one with them. I am in a rural township and the three poll workers are the wives of farmers or business owners. Seems they can see the high ground vs the swamp!

The opposite was yesterday at the dentist, the girl behind the desk asked me to wear my mask to which I responded, "I don't own one".

She had her mask looped on one ear while the other girl had her mask around her chin. She then offered to provide a mask for me to which I said that I will gladly wait outside until they call me in to look in my mouth. 🤣

I was not disrespectful nor rude. It is amazing to see how that young girl was so unsure of herself when someone did not immediately "comply"

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
It seems as though once they really started pushing the mask shit and making them mandatory, they start telling us the numbers are "skyrocketing". Is it because of stupid ongoing protests? Allowing public places to partial open? People tired of the bullshit and doing what they want? Or is it the fact that you mandate the mask and it causes people to touch themselves because they fuk with the thing that is trapping shit in it?

At least that is what they are telling us.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Business owners reserve the right to refuse to service without giving a reason. My buddy tried the "medical/religion excuse at a Mesa AZ gas station and was told "that's fine, but not in my store" and they would not ring him up. He posted it up on FB and the owner also posted that he has a liquor license and is receiving pressure that they will suspend his license. He also added some parts my friend left out like how he wanted to see them try to physically make him etc.. The business owner ignored his threats until he left so it didn't escalate. Easier to just avoid any place that has restrictions you don't want to adhere to

You could tell the business owner you’re there to peacefully protest.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Patriots wear masks to protect their neighbors. Even Trump is now wearing a mask. It is just you selfish, antisocial “freedom is not free, but wearing a mask is tyranny” imbeciles who refuse to do something which could save tens of thousands of American lives.

Where your mask protect yourself and don’t worry about your neighbor. If he doesn’t wanna wear a mask then that’s his problem. Remember if the masks really work then you’re safe.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Where your mask protect yourself and don’t worry about your neighbor. If he doesn’t wanna wear a mask then that’s his problem. Remember if the masks really work then you’re safe.
GMAC talking about selfishly telling people to wear masks so as to not get him sick. Poor John, he cant see the irony...

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
To everyone who’s worried about people that don’t wear masks you can always wear 2 and that will solve the problem.