WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Masks in Oregon LOL

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
😷 🤔 🤪
Lincoln County, Oregon, has exempted non-white people from a new order requiring that face coverings be worn in public — to prevent racial profiling.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Great idea! Hopefully the camera will be able to see their face when they rob some place.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
and according to that article, the exemption was made due to an opinion from an economics professor in OHIO. That's a bit far from Oregon no?

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
and according to that article, the exemption was made due to an opinion from an economics professor in OHIO. That's a bit far from Oregon no?

Naw.. we're neighbors 🤣

Cause all the states in between are red!🧐🤷‍♂️😷😷😷😷

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
It's like they are daring you to walk up and shoot them in the head.

YOU ARE REMOVED FROM OFFICE FOR BEING A RACIST POS>>>>>NEXT.

Taboma

Reaction score
Holy Shit, my oldest surviving good friend, from the late 60's Lake Arrowhead, lives in Lincoln County. He owns and skippers a commercial fishing vessel and guns are his favorite hobby. He's already losing it due to all the liberals moving into that area, this will put his grumpy old ass right over the top. Hell, I didn't know there was even any "People of color" who lived in Lincoln County.

Reaction score
wow, even California didn't come up with that one. Guess Oregon got the ball and running with it...

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
The new normal:
Discriminating against white people is now acceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Holy Shit, my oldest surviving good friend, from the late 60's Lake Arrowhead, lives in Lincoln County. He owns and skippers a commercial fishing vessel and guns are his favorite hobby. He's already losing it due to all the liberals moving into that area, this will put his grumpy old ass right over the top. Hell, I didn't know there was even any "People of color" who lived in Lincoln County.

I'm about 30min from Lincoln county. You wouldnt even have to use your toes to count the amount of blacks in that county. And most of them are trying to figure out WTF is going on, just like we are!

Last edited:

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score
This is just great...

And pretty soon we're going to get the litany of articles on Yahoo/MSNBC/CNN about how Covid is killing off minorities at a much higher rate...

Taboma

Reaction score
This is just great...

And pretty soon we're going to get the litany of articles on Yahoo/MSNBC/CNN about how Covid is killing off minorities at a much higher rate...

Yesterday's news, certainly the case in San Diego county, in particular in the Hispanic sector, with white having a lower percentage of infected per thousands than other races.
However death (Killing) demographics provides a somewhat different perspective, with Hispanics, again leading, but whites a close second.

Covid demographics.JPG

Covid death demographics.JPG

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score
Yesterday's news, certainly the case in San Diego county, in particular in the Hispanic sector, with white having a lower percentage of infected per thousands than other races.
However death (Killing) demographics provides a somewhat different perspective, with Hispanics, again leading, but whites a close second.

View attachment 892095

View attachment 892096
Thx, for the statistics.

I'm just saying the media, who will never let facts get in the way of an agenda pushing story, will have us believe that minorities are at a higher risk because we're a racist nation... For a while it seemed like this was every other yahoo article (I know, consider the source).

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score
If Covid is racist why don’t we just banish it?
Make it pay reparations, remove all trace of it from history?
That way it will never have existed, and it will all go away.
I thought police brutality killed the Covid....

Taboma

Reaction score
Thx, for the statistics.

I'm just saying the media, who will never let facts get in the way of an agenda pushing story, will have us believe that minorities are at a higher risk because we're a racist nation... For a while it seemed like this was every other yahoo article (I know, consider the source).

I'm sure we could spend hours debating the causes, could be their jobs, could be our proximity to the Mexican border, we could "Could Be" all afternoon. My motivation for even watching the demographics and how it shifted from initially being predominately white, to ever increasing numbers and percentages of Hispanic, was purely selfish.

I'm old(er), in that age group where this shit can kill you, that would seriously piss me off. I live in the rural middle ground of Hispanics to the north and more White and Asians to the South. I've got one Costco to the north and one to the south --- so guess which one I've been going to lately based on those stats ? 🤔
I don't consider that being racist, I consider it self-preservation. 😁 MLFM ---- My Life Fucking Matters, at least to me. 👍👍

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
Looks like NV is going to be next on the mask list. The governor is holding conference tonight and looks like that is one of his agendas. I am sure we will be next since he has to follow the governors near by and kiss the same democratic asses!!!!!!!!!!