WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Masks on BLM land?

PlanB

Reaction score
Biden signed an executive order yesterday mandating the wearing of masks on all federal property. I would assume this applies to BLM off road areas and beaches around Havasu?

PlanB

Reaction score
We go down to the BLM OHV areas on Parker Dam Road all the time. We also hit some of the sites along the water on Parker as well. I have yet to see a Ranger though...

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Why should you? Its ok for him not to:

100 days will turn into 300.. Magically the virus will subside because they will change testing and start counting fewer positive tests and Jao's mask mandate will have saved America.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
100 days will turn into 300.. Magically the virus will subside because they will change testing and start counting fewer positive tests and Jao's mask mandate will have saved America.
300 days LOL

BBD65535-CA4A-42B2-B798-F5636263A74F.jpeg

1611197727166.png

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
Are you really concerned about it? You'll be just fine, I guarantee you went 1mph over the speed limit on your way to work.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I’m surprised no one has pointed out the obvious behind this stupidity. Jao has essentially confined himself to wearing a mask constantly. 24/7 365. When is he ever off federal property? It’s gonna get fun 😂

2Driver

Reaction score
LOL They are already back peddling on the 100 million does in 100 days. As predicable as sand at the beach, one day in office they now say the vaccine supply chain was worse then they had expected.

Once you are 60 you learn the patterns: promise the moon then once in office blame why you can’t keep your promise on the last administration. Rarely ever heard Trump do that, with him it was forward motion 24/7, well until yesterday.

Let the penalties and beatings of America begin.

PlanB

Reaction score
Are you really concerned about it? You'll be just fine, I guarantee you went 1mph over the speed limit on your way to work.

Not worried about it. Just posting information that effects areas people use on and around the lake / river. If this mandate extends into boating season, I think you will see it effect people. Harder to enforce a mask mandate on people in off road areas because they are mostly in vehicles. Places like Steamboat though, if it extends into Spring Break and beyond will effect people.

2Driver

Reaction score
Not worried about it. Just posting information that effects areas people use on and around the lake / river. If this mandate extends into boating season, I think you will see it effect people. Harder to enforce a mask mandate on people in off road areas because they are mostly in vehicles. Places like Steamboat though, if it extends into Spring Break and beyond will effect people.

Douchenozzle, politicians don’t think through the reality of the laws they propose. If it sounds impressive to the average liberal asswipe they will tout it as an accomplishment and a solution even though it doesn’t do squat.

I would go about life as normal and not even blink an eye.

Andy B.

Reaction score
I’m surprised no one has pointed out the obvious behind this stupidity. Jao has essentially confined himself to wearing a mask constantly. 24/7 365. When is he ever off federal property? It’s gonna get fun 😂

We point it out it all the time they just don't listen TDS is strong with them young jedi!

attitude

Reaction score
How are they going to give you a ticket? No way any law enforcement should be allowed to come within 6ft of you let alone hand you a paper they touched lol.
PS I support law enforcement it’s the idiots making these laws I don’t support.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Verbatim, Joey said federal "properties" , not "land"..🤣🤣

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Is Beijing Biden going to start having BLM Rangers arrest people for not wearing masks? Where the fuck is the science behind this bullshit EO?

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
Fauci, speaking Now in a News Confrence, just ststed he hopes to have 80% ? by the end of Summer.

I don't see things opening up for a long time with that statement.
Well keep in mind that Fauci is just as expendable as the rest of the mid level people to those in charge. He wants to keep this up so he stays relevant. Once Corona is no longer useful they will make sure he gets no more facetime.

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
Masks: That's the last thing law enforcement is going to worry about.. -

rickym20

Reaction score
So just looking for solutions here... just don’t stop drinking and you won’t need a mask. Don’t need a mask while eating or drinking right? 🍺🍺. 😁

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
So does this mean Joe and his wife will have to wear a mask 24/7 when they are at the White House? Is that not federal property?😊

Reactions: DWC

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Well keep in mind that Fauci is just as expendable as the rest of the mid level people to those in charge. He wants to keep this up so he stays relevant. Once Corona is no longer useful they will make sure he gets no more facetime.

OH!!, Corona Is going to stay Relevant for a Long Time. It is Very Usefull and Versatile in so many Ways.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I hope you're wrong :)

You know what?

This past year I have learned so much, I could never ever Imagine in my wildest imagination.

The Corona and how it was handled Country wide on the Federal and the States level. Handled Medically, Ethically AND Politically :rolleyes:

Then moving on to Politics. I learned about Loyalty. Loyalty, Party wise, Personal wise, Promises Wise. I learned about Ethics to The Country and

Ethics to one's self.

And Last I watched a Man that I had admired way before he made the Commitment to All Of us U.S. Citizens to do a "list" of prmises that so

many people were on Board the minute they heard him speak. Then again I learned early that there was vitrually no one working with him,

and actually had Virtually "Everyone" and thing working against him. He just plodded along and one after another to the amazement of most

everyone he accomplished things that had been attempted for years and could never completed.

Then he started warning "US" the Election for his Second term could be Cheated away from him. his continued warnings were met with Jokes

claims of exaggerations and paranoia.

We all know the rest.

I Would or Could Never have believed it could be pulled off. The "Deep State" President Trump warned us about in his first campaign is so

much Deeper and Darker than I, again could have thought. They are Not going to let anyone ever accomplish what this President did, EVER.

Things are Back to Usual and they are going to do everything it takes to keep it that way. Pelosi is going to put the Lock on the Box by keeping

him from ever running again.

Just think back at the most imcredible journey President Trump took us on. You will NEVER see another close to him ever in your life.

😠

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Verbatim, Joey said federal "properties" , not "land"..[emoji1787][emoji1787]
And I believe just about all federal properties already require masks..... so just more posturing for the sheep.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Singleton

Reaction score
Yet Biden did not wear one last night @ the Lincoln Memorial
The start of the due as I say, not as I do administration

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
nothing better to do then worry about a mask when your boating post something good Like where did you spend your stimulus check