WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Masks while driving....

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Look at this idiot in Las Vegas 😂

B69151D7-0706-4295-BAD9-1A08F6E1A49F.jpeg

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Got a 30 day ban over not wearing one in a LyFT in Havasu this summer. The girl was wearing one..but I've never had an issue with any other driver there over it.

Honestly I get a laugh out of seeing solo drivers in mask. There was an asian lady in a corolla the other day in Austin I did my best (and failed) to get a picture of. Double masked...rubber cleaning gloves. Solo in her own car. Wonder who she voted for?

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Got a 30 day ban over not wearing one in a LyFT in Havasu this summer. The girl was wearing one..but I've never had an issue with any other driver there over it.

Honestly I get a laugh out of seeing solo drivers in mask. There was an asian lady in a corolla the other day in Austin I did my best (and failed) to get a picture of. Double masked...rubber cleaning gloves. Solo in her own car. Wonder who she voted for?
That sucks man, we have taken a few Lyft and Uber in Havasu and never have had a problem.

Meaney77

Reaction score
My kids see these idiots and always yell "Fresh air gonna get ya"!

I see several of these idiots wearing face diapers while out MTB Riding in the middle of nowhere!

Meaney77

Reaction score
I got a good laugh a few weeks ago when we were in Laughlin for Kid Rock. Staying at the Aquarias and people watching- saw several over weight, elderly people riding scooters, with an oxygen tank, smoking, drinking, and masked up. The absolute epitome of bad health and more worried about COVID than changing their bad habits.

Baja 252

Reaction score
I don’t understand the people that have a mask hanging off one ear. If you wanna wear the damn thing then wear it, but don’t walk around a store or sit in a restaurant for your entire meal with your stupid mask hanging off one ear.

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
Seeing them driving with one on is the worst, but then the mask hanging from the rear view mirror like a fukn ornament :mad::mad:

wet hull

Reaction score
Went kayaking at La Jolla shores a bit back. 2 peope on kyaks near no one wearing masks. My 6yr old pointed at them and asked why. I laughed and said they are dumb.

sirbob

Reaction score
I used to laugh at people driving in a car solo with a mask on...

Then a couple of times I realized I was driving my car solo with a mask on. After being in some places that mandated it, I simply forgot I had it on. Once I realized it I took it off of course.

It made me realize that other people could possibly not even realize they have it on. Then I thought more about it and came to the conclusion that I doesn’t hurt me (and in fact possibly helps me) if others choose to where a mask.

I think many wear them needlessly but it just doesn’t effect my life negatively if they choose to do so.

I’m trying to focus on living my life in a way that works for me without negativity effecting others.

I think if more people could adopt that philosophy - we would have a lot less conflict in the world today.

✌️

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I see plenty of people riding bicycles and jogging wearing a face diaper.
Yeah,and they not in the hospital. Really gotta wonder why you guys continue to give a shit about what others believe a good idea.
We go back along way RR ,but gotta tell you this is all bullshit making fun of others.
I personally believe the perfect DISTRACTION has been created thru Covid.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
The truly sad part of this whole ordeal, is that some people aren’t doing this out of compliance, but out of true fear.
Some don’t see that the media etc is a fraud so they are truly scared to death. It’s a real sad situation of our society.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
FWIW, I do not not wear mask because I have no contact with anyone other than my wife. I have totally isolated myself from this fucked up situation. At 77 years of age we got the shots this past April, thought ok,good to go. All Bullshit, people my age are crapping out,shot or no shot. Top it all off constantly coming on a site I have enjoyed for 15 years read everyday all day what a fool i’am for trying to get thru this disgrace that has been tolerated to happen. Why do you guys give a fuck what others Do?

RCDave

Reaction score
The truly sad part of this whole ordeal, is that some people aren’t doing this out of compliance, but out of true fear.
Some don’t see that the media etc is a fraud so they are truly scared to death. It’s a real sad situation of our society.

Yup....The government has now proven they have the ultimate weapon and power to use against their populations. At least the stupid segment of the population, which is surprisingly large

Last edited:

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
When you pass by someone driving stupid on the freeway they always seem to be wearing a mask.

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
FWIW, I do not not wear mask because I have no contact with anyone other than my wife. I have totally isolated myself from this fucked up situation. At 77 years of age we got the shots this past April, thought ok,good to go. All Bullshit, people my age are crapping out,shot or no shot. Top it all off constantly coming on a site I have enjoyed for 15 years read everyday all day what a fool i’am for trying to get thru this disgrace that has been tolerated to happen. Why do you guys give a fuck what others Do?
Because these people vote and the people they vote for then regulate how we live our lives and take money out of our pockets.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Because these people vote and the people they vote for then regulate how we live our lives and take money out of our pockets.

I have had the impression reading your posts over the years that nobody regulates your way of going. Nobody mandates anything to me or my family. I read nothing here about solutions,especially in P&G. The forum has been ruined and that is the goal of the people that brought Covid upon us.Total Distraction. In less than 10 months our economy as it was 1 year ago has been destroyed for millions of people that depend on their employers to keep a company up and running.

jpf091959

Reaction score
There are several countries that require mask while driving. This Sh&t is airborne. I have to admit, it seems crazy.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
are you not at dining table height, while driving a car???