WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Masters Week.

DWC

Reaction score
I can't understand it but I like it to. What is he doing put that shit into the bunker and get yore par Hideki
I was thinking the same thing. Kind of figured that’s what he would do on 15. Never thought Xander would drop a 6 on any hole on the back much less 16

JD D05

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. Kind of figured that’s what he would do on 15. Never thought Xander would drop a 6 on any hole on the back much less 16
Ya Xander had a great chance to win this.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
First triple in his pro career that's crazy

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
First triple in his pro career that's crazy
First triple in a major. His ballon defated with that barely fat 8 iron on 16 and then let his adrenaline blow his 3rd over the back😟.
Bummer, I was hoping for more of a bail biter going up 18

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Funny how quickly your fortunes can change on the golf course.

Reactions: DWC

Singleton

Reaction score
Makes sense. I know of a guy who has been trying for years to get a ticket to go by lottery and went Saturday on a day pass the sales manager at the radio station he works for gave him. I listen to him on a sports station and he was as giddy as a kid on Christmas.

lottery is very difficult. Have tried for 19 years, never won. Then my buddy who works news radio, got us press passes for 2020. We had 10 days of fun planned. Press passes to the final 4 in Atlanta then press @ The Masters. Would of been awesome, then Covid hit. We will try again when the final 4 is in Atlanta again. Press passes renew much easier once your qualified.

DWC

Reaction score
lottery is very difficult. Have tried for 19 years, never won. Then my buddy who works news radio, got us press passes for 2020. We had 10 days of fun planned. Press passes to the final 4 in Atlanta then press @ The Masters. Would of been awesome, then Covid hit. We will try again when the final 4 is in Atlanta again. Press passes renew much easier once your qualified.
My neighbor in Atlanta won them the year we moved there. I had never heard of the Masters lottery. You have the rights to tickets for life. As long as you paid on time and whoever you let borrow your ticket for the day didn’t get them pulled. Getting them pulled could be as easy as someone sneaking in a phone.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Not bad for a week’s work.
BC6FF232-E14E-4A93-9A94-5F08199680B9.png

• Love

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Would be cool to see a skinny young kid that doesn't fit the body profile of many other pros put on a green jacket. As much as I like seeing great golf shots, seeing an epic collapse is just as entertaining and certainly very humbling.
The mental aspect if this game is something very few non-golfers can even begin to fathom.
Exactly why I was pulling for him, he's built just like my oldest son.