WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

math does'nt lie!!!

azsunfun

Reaction score
health departments all over this counrty have been lying to your face! those of us paying attention new this last march 2020!!!
The number of COVID-19 deaths in Alameda County, California, fell by about 25 percent after health officials changed their methodology for total mortality count,removing those that were not a “direct result” of the disease, or “in whom death caused by COVID-19 could not be ruled out.”

The county’s COVID-19 dashboard, following an update on June 4 to reflect the total number of COVID-19 deaths using the state’s death reporting definition, shows 1,223 deaths were caused by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, 411 fewer than what it previously reported.

Alameda County previously included any person who died while infected with the virus in the total COVID-19 deaths for the County,” the county’s public health department said in a press release (pdf). For example, someone who tested positive for the virus before dying in a car accident would still have been counted toward the COVID-19 death toll .

“Aligning with the State’s definition will require Alameda County to report as COVID-19 deaths only those people who died as a direct result of COVID-19, with COVID-19 as a contributing cause of death, or in whom death caused by COVID-19 could not be ruled out,” the health officials said, noting that their system of reporting COVID-19 deaths on the dashboard and to the state was implemented early in the pandemic, before the state established guidelines for how deaths should be classified.

Alameda County Health Officer Dr. Nicholas Moss told the Mercury News that his department was aware of the inconsistency between the county and state’s numbers, but they had to put off the change because of a major surge in infections during the winter.

We just weren’t able to move as quickly on this as we would’ve liked, but we felt it was important and sometimes better late than never,” he said.

Moss also admitted that some people may use the revision to argue that the pandemic isn’t as severe as it’s made out to be, and he strongly disputes that idea.

“There are going to be people who make hay out of it and use it to question things about the pandemic, but it’s irrefutable, the severity of the pandemic,” he told Mercury News. “I think anyone who would use this to make the argument that this is somehow overblown is really turning a blind eye to some of the simple truths of the pandemic.”

As of June 6, California has 3,689,994 confirmed cases of COVID-19, resulting in 62,470 deaths, according to the state’s health department. In the United States, more than 33 million cases have been confirmed and there have been more than 600,000 reported deaths.

azsunfun

Reaction score
I wouldn't say we knew March 2020 but we knew by the end of May, we knew the numbers were padded by then.
only reason for that month, was my personal observation, when stay in your home orders , the next day i was in havasu for a week then dropped off grandaughter to her aunt in sac for 4 months, how concerned we were!

azsunfun

Reaction score
I just found out my 51 year old ex wife died of covid in February of this year.

So my "count" is now up to 3 for people I actually know who died of Covid.

Sad math from where I am sitting.
not to be unrespectfull, i s that reality, or what you were told, you in the room? now medical history? COME ON MAN as comrade biden would say

Andy B.

Reaction score
health departments all over this counrty have been lying to your face! those of us paying attention new this last march 2020!!!
The number of COVID-19 deaths in Alameda County, California, fell by about 25 percent after health officials changed their methodology for total mortality count,removing those that were not a “direct result” of the disease, or “in whom death caused by COVID-19 could not be ruled out.”

The county’s COVID-19 dashboard, following an update on June 4 to reflect the total number of COVID-19 deaths using the state’s death reporting definition, shows 1,223 deaths were caused by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, 411 fewer than what it previously reported.

Alameda County previously included any person who died while infected with the virus in the total COVID-19 deaths for the County,” the county’s public health department said in a press release (pdf). For example, someone who tested positive for the virus before dying in a car accident would still have been counted toward the COVID-19 death toll .

“Aligning with the State’s definition will require Alameda County to report as COVID-19 deaths only those people who died as a direct result of COVID-19, with COVID-19 as a contributing cause of death, or in whom death caused by COVID-19 could not be ruled out,” the health officials said, noting that their system of reporting COVID-19 deaths on the dashboard and to the state was implemented early in the pandemic, before the state established guidelines for how deaths should be classified.

Alameda County Health Officer Dr. Nicholas Moss told the Mercury News that his department was aware of the inconsistency between the county and state’s numbers, but they had to put off the change because of a major surge in infections during the winter.

We just weren’t able to move as quickly on this as we would’ve liked, but we felt it was important and sometimes better late than never,” he said.

Moss also admitted that some people may use the revision to argue that the pandemic isn’t as severe as it’s made out to be, and he strongly disputes that idea.

“There are going to be people who make hay out of it and use it to question things about the pandemic, but it’s irrefutable, the severity of the pandemic,” he told Mercury News. “I think anyone who would use this to make the argument that this is somehow overblown is really turning a blind eye to some of the simple truths of the pandemic.”

As of June 6, California has 3,689,994 confirmed cases of COVID-19, resulting in 62,470 deaths, according to the state’s health department. In the United States, more than 33 million cases have been confirmed and there have been more than 600,000 reported deaths.

Preaching to the choir lol!!!! Now if you can get the gullible on board we're getting somewhere the truth hurts and wait until they figure out its not even a vaccine facts and real science doesn't lie.......

Last edited:

DLC

Reaction score
I think there is a ton of data that needs to be crunched.... how many heart attacks and failures, car accidents, cancer deaths basic normal deaths occurred that happen every day taken into account? I know the numbers are fudged!

My friend had his aunt pass away she had a bad ticker and died with the refrigerator door open and she had radishes in her hand laying in the floor and well....

They said COVID-19! Ahhhh nope they had it changed. And it was a fight to get it changed.

Andy B.

Reaction score
There was treatment for it if treated early 80% full recovery rate even the WHO had to admit it !!! A lot of people died for nothing, the government and bullshit media and the fucked up democratic liberals have you brainwashed still!!!!

Wake up its right in front of your face.......

nowski

Reaction score
There was treatment for it if treated early 80% full recovery rate even the WHO had to admit it !!! A lot of people died for nothing, the government and bullshit media and the fucked up democratic liberals have you brainwashed still!!!!

Wake up its right in front of your face.......

Do you always have to be so brutally honest? Continue on...

Math doesn't lie people do...

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
But they couldn’t steal an election if the actual true numbers were used. They needed the big numbers to force mail in voting.
Ding ding ding ding.........Winnah!!!

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
Uh oh, this thread is headed south!
tenor.gif