WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Math=White Supremacy

Misslbhsbz

I approve this & lbhsbz message!
Reaction score

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
From the article;
“Coupled with the beliefs that underlie these actions, they perpetuate educational harm on Black, Latinx, and multilingual students, denying them full access to the world of mathematics.”

Funny....these minority ladies certainly had no issues with math and showing their work....they got us to the moon and back.

1613600808143.png

The only thing holding back the successes of minorities is the DNC Slave Masters! Keeping the minorities uneducated keeps them in their places and works to the DNC's political advantage. This is Not Rocket Science....no pun intended. ;)

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
From the article;
“Coupled with the beliefs that underlie these actions, they perpetuate educational harm on Black, Latinx, and multilingual students, denying them full access to the world of mathematics.”

Funny....these minority ladies certainly had no issues with math and showing their work....they got us to the moon and back.

View attachment 973646

The only thing holding back the successes of minorities is the DNC Slave Masters! Keeping the minorities uneducated keeps them in their places and works to the DNC's political advantage. This is Not Rocket Science....no pun intended. ;)

Great movie by the way😉

Misslbhsbz

I approve this & lbhsbz message!
Reaction score
From the article;

View attachment 973646

I wholeheartedly agree! Kids in school today(especially public) aren't learning true history anymore so they'll go along with it because that's what media and their media driven parents are telling them.

Now I need to watch that movie again and have the kid watch it for history. Benefits of homeschooling is I can change to curriculum to what would benefit him most and even possibly the outlook for the future of our country by teaching him what really happened way back when.

4Waters

Reaction score
From the article;

View attachment 973646

Great movie by the way😉

That movie is spectacular, my daughter loves it

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
No worries a few billion dollars for more ethnic studies will fix the problem.
I remember a few year's ago when we were in the bowels of the recession the portland school district spent $123k on a "ethnic equality" consultant to decide if a math question involving a peanut butter n jelly sandwich was racist or not...it was.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
No worries a few billion dollars for more ethnic studies will fix the problem.
I remember a few year's ago when we were in the bowels of the recession the portland school district spent $123k on a "ethnic equality" consultant to decide if a math question involving a peanut butter n jelly sandwich was racist or not...it was.

Did it have some purple drank to wash it down?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
My daughter just turned 17. She's done two years of calculus, and is now taking physics. All her professors want to see her work. I look at it, and I don't understand a damn thing...

The good thing about the online schooling, the teachers have no clue who is listening. Found out this last week that my 14yo son's Psychology Professor had tried to go to Woodstock...yes, the college professors tend to be ex-hippies, or current wannabe versions.

Stay on top of what your kids are learning. Give them whatever tools they need to study the truth about the past.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
From the article;

View attachment 973646

I question how much of that movie was truly based on reality.