WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Math

Topless

Reaction score
Kids these days can't freaking count anymore. The cashiers are lost when they don't enter the correct amount given for a purchase anymore. I went to Target yesterday, my total was $52.80. I gave the girl $60.00 and she forgot to put it in so her register said 0 change due.
She called the manager to ask what to do. I had to count for her and her response was "Oh, I'm not good with numbers."
I've seen it before and if they don't have a calculator, forget it.

rocket98

Reaction score
I always like it when the bill is $6.10 You hand them $7.00 Then tell them you have the ten cents. They get that look.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
If the register doesnt tell them how much to give you they are lost.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
I always like it when the bill is $6.10 You hand them $7.00 Then tell them you have the ten cents. They get that look.

I like it better when it's $6.12 and you give 'em $7.02 to avoid getting pennies and to ditch some pennies.

BajaMike

Reaction score
And most young people can't find the United States on a globe........:(

foxfam312

Let it Develop
Reaction score
And to think they are our future. :smackhead:smackhead

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
It's sad that school has become more of a social circle than a learning one. And many of the teachers, though they may be smart at their subject, don't get any respect from the students, so whatever they are trying to teach them goes in one ear and out the other. And as many of you know, alot of the problem has to do with the parents as well.

Miss Perfect

Reaction score
If the register doesnt tell them how much to give you they are lost.

To make it worse, I've seen some registers that tell them exactly how many of each type of coin to give back. It seems like they can't even figure out $0.52 without the register saying 2 quarters and 2 pennies

Topless

Reaction score
To make it worse, I've seen some registers that tell them exactly how many of each type of coin to give back. It seems like they can't even figure out $0.52 without the register saying 2 quarters and 2 pennies
Heaven forbid they run out of quarters and have to use dimes and nickels.

Riodog

Reaction score
You clowns are not 'getting it".

Who ever led you to the belief that schools are supposed to be teaching these young dumbtards anything????

The school is nothing more than a day care center so the parents have some quiet time away from their unplanned mistakes.

The role of the teacher is to approve of everything these young idiots come up with so that they develop high self esteem and an over-inflated ego. It's so these same young idiots grow up to be mature idiots that are proud of how stupid they have turned out to be.

I think I'm bored already,
Rio

ShockwaveBobSquarePants

Reaction score

Who ever led you to the belief that schools are supposed to be teaching these young dumbtards anything????

The school is nothing more than a day care center so the parents have some quiet time away from their unplanned mistakes.

The role of the teacher is to approve of everything these young idiots come up with so that they develop high self esteem and an over-inflated ego. It's so these same young idiots grow up to be mature idiots that are proud of how stupid they have turned out to be.

Rio

You're starting to sound like your parents. Seriously.

Kyote

Semper Fi Member
Reaction score

It took me 10 minutes to read your post. I kept being distracted by your avatar. I was thinking, 'I'll give you a dime for two nipples!

Troy McClure

You may remember me...
Reaction score

Rio

No kidding, I had a kid who just graduated high school working for me. Mutha fucka couldn't read a tape measure. Not even down to the quarter inch. I'm pretty sure I learned to read a tape to the 1/16 in second grade!!

This kid actually had a high school diploma, pretty sad. Needless to say, I think he's working for the gov't now.

sleekcraft80

Reaction score
A friend of mine works for one of those drivers training places in yucaipa. She told me she had a student who couldn't take the written exam because he couldn't read. Why would any school let a student get that far if he couldn't read? Needless to say he had to get a tutor for reading just to take the exam

Infomaniac

Extended Member
Reaction score
Come on it's entertaining.

They are cashier's . They will learn how to give change before they start running the country.

LOL

I have to get naked to count to 21

LMAO

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
reading this thread reminds me of a movie called idiocracy...if ya havn't seen it yet, you should :D :D

idiocracytv2av2.jpg