WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Maverick

Bobby Williams

Your RDP Connection To Sunrise Ford!!!
Reaction score
@Bobby Williams do you know when the mavericks will be on the lots?
Good Morning. Sorry for the delay in responding, I was on vacation last week. We have been getting a few of the Mavericks in over the last few weeks, but most have been pre-sold. What spec are you looking for? What kind of time range are you looking at to make the purchase? If you are not in a hurry I would recommend placing a factory order for one as the ones that do become available on the lots are going to be sold at a premium over MSRP.

Rogers Hopeful

Reaction score
Good Morning. Sorry for the delay in responding, I was on vacation last week. We have been getting a few of the Mavericks in over the last few weeks, but most have been pre-sold. What spec are you looking for? What kind of time range are you looking at to make the purchase? If you are not in a hurry I would recommend placing a factory order for one as the ones that do become available on the lots are going to be sold at a premium over MSRP.
I’m not in a big hurry and just looking for cheap one to use as a commuter. Used cars are priced as much as a new one right now so I figured I might as well get new. Was thinking about leasing to have a low monthly payment then purchase at the end of the lease.

Bobby Williams

Reaction score
Getting worse by the day.... Pretty much only way to get a truck right now is to place a "Verified" factory order and cross your fingers.

Your ad here

Reaction score
Getting worse by the day.... Pretty much only way to get a truck right now is to place a "Verified" factory order and cross your fingers.
What are the wait times on Broncos? 6-12 months? 1-2 years? Waited 8 months for an ordered one and it arrived with the wrong engine and transmission. Gotta start over now.

Bobby Williams

Reaction score
What are the wait times on Broncos? 6-12 months? 1-2 years? Waited 8 months for an ordered one and it arrived with the wrong engine and transmission. Gotta start over now.
Depending on the spec, but about a year out realistically. Sorry to hear your ordering dealer ordered the wrong engine and transmission.

Your ad here

Reaction score
Depending on the spec, but about a year out realistically. Sorry to hear your ordering dealer ordered the wrong engine and transmission.
Technically the dealer didn't order it wrong but I'm not impressed with their business practices. While there on pick up day they were indirectly admitting they could've done a better job that would've caught the mistake.

PaPaG

Reaction score
Bobby, I was told yesterday that to get a Hybrid Maverick the order books are closed for 22, and expect to order in NOV for 23 model and about a year waiting list from now, does this sound correct?

PaPaG

Reaction score
Does Bobby ever check these posts?

satellitemike

Reaction score
Grandson was looking for one, found a used one at honda dealer, took for a test drive and spoted a new one coming off the truck at ford down the street drove in and dealer said it was an ordered truck that just fell through. He bought the new one, XLT for MSRP, I think about 32K OTD.
Used one was an XL that honda wanted 37K w 5K miles, LOL!!!
I guess he only responds to the ballers but not us small time guys :oops:

Bobby Williams

Reaction score
Bobby, what are the wait times for the Maverick hybrid?
The 2023 order bank was suppose to open 08/02, but got pushed to mid September as Ford is trying to build a few more retail ordered 2022's that are in the order bank before switching over.

Order to delivery has been in the 20-24 week range, but hopefully that will get better with the 2023 model year.

Bobby Williams

Reaction score
Grandson was looking for one, found a used one at honda dealer, took for a test drive and spoted a new one coming off the truck at ford down the street drove in and dealer said it was an ordered truck that just fell through. He bought the new one, XLT for MSRP, I think about 32K OTD.
Used one was an XL that honda wanted 37K w 5K miles, LOL!!!
Your grandson scored big time getting one at MSRP without factory ordering it and waiting 4-6 months for it :cool:

Bobby Williams

Reaction score
Bobby, I was told yesterday that to get a Hybrid Maverick the order books are closed for 22, and expect to order in NOV for 23 model and about a year waiting list from now, does this sound correct?
Sorry, I didn't get any notifications for new posts to this thread.

Order bank for 2022's was extended, but only to try to build some additional retail orders in the system. 2023 order bank was suppose to be opened 08/02, but got pushed out until mid-September.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Bobby We haven't heard back from you. We left a Voicemail because no one answers. We since figured you quit.

Are you getting any unsold F150's Lightning's?
If not, how does a person get one?
4WD, Extended range, dual (driveline) cooling, any trim level, any color.

Bobby Williams

Reaction score
Bobby We haven't heard back from you. We left a Voicemail because no one answers. We since figured you quit.

Are you getting any unsold F150's Lightning's?
If not, how does a person get one?
4WD, Extended range, dual (driveline) cooling, any trim level, any color.
Sorry about that, I was on family vacation in Colorado and still trying to get caught back up on eMails & messages.

No, there is not "dealer stock" available as F150 Lightnings were sold by online reservation only and had to be confirmed orders. We've only gotten a few of them in so far, including my personal one, so it is possible that one may become available due to lack of customer financing, but they are to be offered to those that have orders in the system already first before becoming "dealer stock".

The "Online Ordering System" for Lightning has not been announced yet, but I'm thinking it'll be sometime in September. Keep in mind that there's like 100k orders in the system already that are not getting built as a 2022 that will be in front of any new orders so it could literally be 2 years before you'd actually see it.

Feel free to give me a call on my cell, (951) 538-2507, and I can give you some real world feed back. I will say that they are VERY impressive.