WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Maverick

Bobby Williams

Your RDP Connection To Sunrise Ford!!!
Reaction score
@Bobby Williams do you know when the mavericks will be on the lots?
Good Morning. Sorry for the delay in responding, I was on vacation last week. We have been getting a few of the Mavericks in over the last few weeks, but most have been pre-sold. What spec are you looking for? What kind of time range are you looking at to make the purchase? If you are not in a hurry I would recommend placing a factory order for one as the ones that do become available on the lots are going to be sold at a premium over MSRP.

Rogers Hopeful

Reaction score
Good Morning. Sorry for the delay in responding, I was on vacation last week. We have been getting a few of the Mavericks in over the last few weeks, but most have been pre-sold. What spec are you looking for? What kind of time range are you looking at to make the purchase? If you are not in a hurry I would recommend placing a factory order for one as the ones that do become available on the lots are going to be sold at a premium over MSRP.
I’m not in a big hurry and just looking for cheap one to use as a commuter. Used cars are priced as much as a new one right now so I figured I might as well get new. Was thinking about leasing to have a low monthly payment then purchase at the end of the lease.