WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Maybe I'm Wrong, but...................

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I don't remember Obama's or Bush's doing this and standing up to the whores at the Chamber of Commerce.

Justice Department Settles Claim Against Maryland Construction Firm for Discriminating Against U.S. Workers

This Is the Eighth Settlement under the Civil Rights Division’s Protecting U.S. Workers Initiative

The Department of Justice today announced that it has reached a settlement agreement resolving the Department’s claims that a Baltimore County, Maryland construction firm, Hallaton Inc., which installs geosynthetic liners, violated the anti-discrimination provision of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) by preferring H-2B visa workers over qualified U.S. workers. This is the eighth settlement under the Civil Rights Division’s Protecting U.S. Workers Initiative, which is aimed at targeting, investigating, and taking enforcement actions against companies that discriminate against U.S. workers in favor of temporary visa workers. Since the Initiative’s inception, employers have agreed to pay or have distributed a combined total of more than $1.2 million in back pay to affected U.S. workers and civil penalties to the United States.

Suck it you filthy whores!!!!!

Trump F U.jpg

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Trumps stock market down 5.8% since he took office.
Market shelf’s are bare.
80% unemployed.

Biden could do better.:)

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Market shelf’s are bare.
80% unemployed.

Making shit up is fun eh?

How about you stand up motherfucker, state your details or get the fuck off the boards you fake ass "navy seal".

Oh and you can bet I'll be checking your lies troll. Don Shipley really wants to talk to your posturing pussy ass.

Orange Juice

Reaction score
SBMECH,

Trump is a piece of shit, since he took office. Nothing but a lair. A multi-time loser with women and business.
He’s so stupid, he’s the first president to impeach himself.😉. My opinion

as far as navy seal...no. As far as seeing action, yes. Two tours. I tell you what, you put together $10k in $100 dollar-bills, and I’ll meet you at the VFW in Havasu or Parker. We’ll let them go over my service record, and if what I say is false, I’ll give you 5 one ounce gold coins, and if what I say is true, you give me the $10k, and we walk away.

Some on this board have meet me.
If you want my autograph and a pictureit will cost $10k. I’ll give you a receipt. ;)

You need to block me, or shut the fuck up.

CDC

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Market shelf’s are bare.
80% unemployed.

OJ,
Have no idea if you are a Navy Seal or military veteran, if so, I respect you for serving.

If one is blaming the whole Corona Virus & current state of affairs on Trump, which apparently you are, please enlighten me, with facts, as to how you have arrived at such a conclusion.

We have had 3 plus years of an overall very positive market, with the shelves full, & the lowest unemployment rate in history, Now a virus comes through & you are blaming Trump & the aftermath......on a Virus.

Biden could do better you say. Biden is un proven as a President, how do you come to such a blatant conclusion, more facts......please.

No disrespect........but your post does not sound like that of a Navy Seal......sounds more like Grads!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
SBMECH,

Trump is a piece of shit, since he took office. Nothing but a lair. A multi-time loser with women and business.

as far as navy seal...no. As far as seeing action, yes. Two tours. I tell you what, you put together $10k in $100 dollar-bills, and I’ll meet you at the VFW in Havasu or Parker. We’ll let them go over my service record, and if what I say is false, I’ll give you 5 one ounce gold coins, and if what I say is true, you give me the $10k, and we walk away.

If you want my autograph and a pictureit will cost $10k. I’ll give you a receipt. ;)

CDC

Bluster and posture. If you were not a Seal, or CTAC you were not classified, and have no reason not to proudly post up your details as a honorable serviceman.

Your $ amounts only add to your shame, and if by chance you were honorably discharged through service, your actions place shame on you and your entire company/regiment....no one I know, and I have several who have served, would act as you do.

As far as your opinions on President Trumps performance, I would believe you were a trashcan cleaner as far as your service is concerned, your intelligence quota per post on these boards show you could barely peel a spud, much less clean a floor or a trashcan to military specifications.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
That's a stupid comment even for you.

Have you ever placed a bet?

Don't answer

Yea, took $900 off your lover...........
F64FE600-967B-42A9-91AB-0ACBC069AD46.gif

How is it wrong JustBS?

China got you down?

2FA0E34B-2309-4496-A80C-F79D4D98CD86.jpeg

BTW, thanks for the question, much obliged!!! 🤣

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Yea, took $900 off your lover...........
How is it wrong JustBS?
China got you down?
BTW, thanks for the question, much obliged!!! 🤣

You are wasting valuable time debating with people that will actually argue posting 3 Letters.RIP

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
SBMECH,

CDC
Wow!!!
You must be the only one here who served your country. Sir yes sir.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
I tell you what, you put together $10k in $100 dollar-bills, and I’ll meet you at the VFW in Havasu or Parker. We’ll let them go over my service record, and if what I say is false, I’ll give you 5 one ounce gold coins, and if what I say is true, you give me the $10k, and we walk away.

GMac would be so proud of you! I bet you're a genius too! 🤪

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Wow!!!
You must be the only one here who served your country. Sir yes sir.

The question is what Country he served and continues to serve?Sure as hell not the United States.
Yes,the BET/WAGER BULLSHIT is familiar.

FishSniper

Reaction score
Please enlighten me how Biden could do better. Really. Please do.

Have you watched video his own campaign has released today?
I thought it was a two horse race for the Democratic Dumbass of RDP since GRADS is banned but now think it may be a 3 horse race after seeing mr Oranges recent posts.