WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

McArthur Trophy Truck!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Really good friend of mine @Johnny1.0 is Navigsting in this truck. This is a private effort / self funded. They are looking for Sponsors if anyone is interested!

That all said 18 hours in the truck at the 500! They finished in the middle of the field! Not bad for just getting going!

Howard23

Reaction score
Really good friend of mine @Johnny1.0 is Navigsting in this truck. This is a private effort / self funded. They are looking for Sponsors if anyone is interested!

That all said 18 hours in the truck at the 500! They finished in the middle of the field! Not bad for just getting going!

Awesome!!! Hope they continue getting better and better. Bad Ass 4-Sure!

beerrun

Reaction score
Didn't you know they are all self funded. It's a rich man's hobby. ;)

Backlash

Reaction score
Badass congratulations!! Just finishing alone is tough enough. Its cool to see Brenthel progressing with their products. Anyone know how many complete trucks they've built now???

Johnny1.0

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Its been a fun time so far. We also finished the San Felipe 350 and are going to be entering the first 400 mile race in Baja this September. If anyone is interested in being a sponsor please let me know. Im thinking a bug RDP sticker would look good on the truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk