WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

MCINTYRE PARK FOR SALE 9,000

Reaction score
MCINTYRE PARK FOR SALE 7,000 space 10B

3k less than any other spots for sale in the park!!!!!!! and its not on a busy row
close to the ramp (don't need to park your truck and trailer up front when it gets busy) and restrooms.

Trailer and spot for sale 2005 ajio 26 bunk house model with slide new frige and room for two boats ,ac works great rent is 350 per mouth
everything works great only selling because i bought a new place up river and don't want to keep two places.
may trade for (v8 cj rock crawler - - or side by side )

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOLD

Attachments

• part0_40.jpg
    part0_40.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 774
Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes it sold , had to almost give it away 5k . the park has changed and not as many people want to be their anymore im glade i moved up river .

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
That's a good deal. I made an offer on a spot at $15k and the seller won't budge. I'd actually rather be on the AZ side anyways.

Reaction score
That's a good deal. I made an offer on a spot at $15k and the seller won't budge. I'd actually rather be on the AZ side anyways.

i was at MCINTYRE for quite a few years in a 30 ft and a 28 ft , its a huge difference going to a mobile in a private park but you pay for it (our park is around 495 per month)
i think there is a 800sf 2b 1 bath mobile in out park for sale for 8k and a 1br for 3500 that needs work. i would drive around the parks in Ehrenberg just to take a look.

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
i was at MCINTYRE for quite a few years in a 30 ft and a 28 ft , its a huge difference going to a mobile in a private park but you pay for it (our park is around 495 per month)
i think there is a 800sf 2b 1 bath mobile in out park for sale for 8k and a 1br for 3500 that needs work. i would drive around the parks in Ehrenberg just to take a look.

Thanks! I'll do that...maybe this weekend!

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
not sure if you went over to Ehrenberg yet but one just came up for sale last weekend for 14k i think is a 14*60 , FYI

Interesting!!! I'm slammed with work, but I may be out there Sept 1st so I'll take a look. Thanks so much for letting me know!