WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mean while, in Waukegan

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I'm definitely a blue supporter, but there are major problems with that shooting.:(

Backlash

Reaction score
Again, it's hard to say what happened without seeing any videos... but if the officer was struck by the fleeing vehicle and "Feared for his life," does that justify the shooting? Some say yes and some say no. It's interesting when you read the news article and the fact it doesn't say anything about a fleeing suspect or that the vehicle was involved in a vehicle pursuit. Convenient how those details were left out. I almost feel like the officer was fired quickly as a way for the city to try and stay out of the lime light. Just my .02.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Again, it's hard to say what happened without seeing any videos... but if the officer was struck by the fleeing vehicle and "Feared for his life," does that justify the shooting? Some say yes and some say no. It's interesting when you read the news article and the fact it doesn't say anything about a fleeing suspect or that the vehicle was involved in a vehicle pursuit. Convenient how those details were left out. I almost feel like the officer was fired quickly as a way for the city to try and stay out of the lime light. Just my .02.

There is a video in the last link posted. First issue is them trying to give the cop a fake name when he knew who the guy was. Then They straight up took off after the cop said the guy was under arrest. She said in "her interview' at the hospital that "the cop walked off to talk on his phone, and she slowly drove away" BULLSHIT! The cops hand was on the car when she took off like a bat out of hell!!

Is the shooting justified? I have no clue of protocol in this type of situation but the ones in the car are FAR from innocent.. imo from what I just read and watched

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
There is a video in the last link posted. First issue is them trying to give the cop a fake name when he knew who the guy was. Then They straight up took off after the cop said the guy was under arrest. She said in "her interview' at the hospital that "the cop walked off to talk on his phone, and she slowly drove away" BULLSHIT! The cops hand was on the car when she took off like a bat out of hell!!

Is the shooting justified? I have no clue of protocol in this type of situation but the ones in the car are FAR from innocent.. imo from what I just read and watched
Without seeing the actual time of the shooting it is always hard to say. Shooting a car is not illegal in and of itself. It can be against policy I guess. Way too much out of view to really understand what happened.

I hope she is charged for reckless endangerment and fleeing at a minimum. If the cop was getting run over it should also include Attempted Murder.