WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Meanwhile in Alabama......

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Ala. Gov. Kay Ivey says Facebook banned her over Biden criticism;

“Facebook banned my campaign page this morning. We fought back and won. Evidently, they’re upset that I said I’m standing in the way of President Biden to protect Alabamians from this outrageous overreach by the federal government,” Ivey’s statement said.

When the president said last week that governors opposed to the vaccination plan should get out of his way, Ivey replied: “You bet I’m standing in the way. And if he thinks he’s going to move me out of the way, he’s got another thing coming. I’m standing as strong as a bull for Alabama against this outrageous Washington overreach. Bring it on.”

“If big tech thinks they can silence us and that I won’t fight back, then honey, they haven’t met me. They have another thing coming. I’m not backing down. I never will. We’re fighting Washington. We’ll fight big tech, too."

A Facebook spokesperson said that's just not the case.
“Earlier today, the governor’s campaign page was mistakenly restricted for less than an hour for reasons unrelated to any posted content," a Facebook company spokesperson told WAAY 31.
"When we learned of our mistake, the page was quickly restored.”

Lesson: The ONLY politicians that will represent the people........are the politicians that are actually elected by the people. ;)

1631718827204.jpeg