WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Meanwhile in Portland

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
I love the screaming. :D

Portland, OR - A protest at the mayor's office in city hall was interrupted Wednesday when police forced demonstrators out of the building, even using pepper spray to clear the crowd.

The confrontation started after days of protests leading up to a vote on the Portland Police Union contract. Members of Don't Shoot PDX and Black Lives Matter have been asking Mayor Charlie Hales to hold off on handling contract negotiations until mayor-elect Ted Wheeler got into office.
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=993_1476305975#djzsmcKzhEijkOVX.99

[video=youtube;-2zvGuxXeFw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2zvGuxXeFw[/video]

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
That is very Portland-esque looking crowd right there

500bbc

Reaction score
I thought weed made you mellow?:p

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
In the offensive green shirt was still able to puff on a cigarette

Ass clowns. Being a cop just sucks now

Pretty sure that was a joint. LOL

Weird how it's a bunch of white hippy people screaming, and some of them saying "I'm fucking pissed" and it's a Black Lives matter deal? Maybe they missed the videos of the BLM idiots hunting down white people all over the rest of the country and beating the shit out of them for being white.

RD

riverroyal

Reaction score
Pretty sure that was a joint. LOL

Weird how it's a bunch of white hippy people screaming, and some of them saying "I'm fucking pissed" and it's a Black Lives matter deal? Maybe they missed the videos of the BLM idiots hunting down white people all over the rest of the country and beating the shit out of them for being white.

RD

Doobie and a protest do go together.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I was in Portland this morning...and am about 30 minutes away now.

I am glad I didn't go near downtown. Portland is one of the most Diversity Loving cities in America. The screaming was joyous. :D Those peeps are losers. LOL.

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
Take away all their cameras and cell phones and those idiots would run away in .01 seconds.

Everyone seems pretty tough behind a video camera these days

Reactions: t&y

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Fing joke! The city officials have no backbone and allow this shit to happen daily. This used to be a great state but the powers at be are allowing it to crash down around us. Unreal!

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
I just don't understand what makes people think that don't have to listen to what the police say? Why people think that can invade public property and not be asked to leave.

If the KKK stormed into anyone of their home I'd bet there's like the police to make them leave.

Racing97

Reaction score
I was just there last week visiting my Daughter and was amazed at the Homeless wondering around. Seeing what is happening all over our country reminds me of what George Will said of out education system the teaching of " Reading, Right"n and 'Rithmetic have been replaced by Reproduction, Racism and Recycling"
good luck with trying to make a living and raise a Family with that as your discipline thanks Saul Alinski for all the peices of S*** you given us for are leaders
Heaven Help Us

hungrybb

Reaction score
I was just there last week visiting my Daughter and was amazed at the Homeless wondering around.

Wasn't it surreal?? Especially along SE Grand/ SE MLK Blvd. Tents set up everywhere there was a green space. I lived in PDX (Hawthorne District and NW PDX) for 12 years and the only thing I miss are some really good friendships. A lot of friends from there are really getting fed up, but the place is gone, imho.

Cray Paper

Reaction score
There are so many people that live in such an isolated world, who in the right mind would participate in something like this? What a fucking gong show. These same asshats wander up to WA Sate a couple times a year to hook up with like minded dipshits in Seattle do the same type of stuff, except they take over major arterials and try to make their way on to I5 during the afternoon crush. I wish the cops wouldn't stop them, just let the laws of physics eliminate there polluting of the human gene pool.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
The 3:03 mark was awesome :eek

looked more like a home town buffet riot... wtf is going on in Oregon?

TomD

Breathing Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of that Chucky Cheese video a while back.:rolleyes

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
Mr 530 why Trump made all those people resort to violence .

Mr 530 says 'Trumps is the one who is creating all the violent behavior' these days .

So I need to ask the expert, WHY is he doing this ?

max930

Reaction score
Growing up in the pacific northwest. My mother and her friends, frequently shopped in Seattle and tax free Portland. Spent a lot of time in malls in both places as a teen. There is not a lot of black people in Washington and Oregon outside of Seattle and Portland. Vancouver its pretty much nil. My high school had one black kid, adopted by white Baptist minister and his family. Other then him, I knew zero black people growing up in Vancouver. It wasn't out of racism, just wasn't any around.

redone76

Reaction score
The only thing good about Portland is the breweries....and the titty bars. Love me some Mary's club

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Which one was "squeegee" from the P&G section? I lived in Oregon for 25 years until moving here in Havasu and I never considered Portland part of the State. There is nothing but lowlife and very undesierables (sp) in that city. It's the shityest place on the West Coast bar none. I have NO idea how it received it's nickname "The Rose City". I lived very rural 5 hours away, thank God.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Which one was "squeegee" from the P&G section? I lived in Oregon for 25 years until moving here in Havasu and I never considered Portland part of the State. There is nothing but lowlife and very undesierables (sp) in that city. It's the shityest place on the West Coast bar none. I have NO idea how it received it's nickname "The Rose City". I lived very rural 5 hours away, thank God.

You won't find Squeegie on the front line, guys like him and the "oracle" do not actually mix with the "help"...

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
You won't find Squeegie on the front line, guys like him and the "oracle" do not actually mix with the "help"...

You won't find Squeegie on the front line, guys like he and 'the Oracle' don't get PAID to mix with the 'help', they want 'broadcast wide power' to get their Hillary paid shillary paychecks .

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Portland: 47 days & nights (and counting) of anarchy... Mods please move to BLM Doom & Gloom - this is an existing thread

While Portland burns their Democratic Communist "leaders" enable them by trying to keep law enforcement away from the "protesters." Asshole mayor Ted Wheeler says, "our goal is to end these violent demonstrations quickly and safely." and he wants Federal Officers to "stay inside their building or leave Portland altogether...and in the meantime (he) asked them to clean up the graffiti on local Federal facilities."

Acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf on Thursday accused Portland politicians of enabling the “mob” of protesters who have besieged the city for more than six weeks -- and posted a lengthy timeline of the damage caused by “violent anarchists.”

“The city of Portland has been under siege for 47 straight days by a violent mob while local political leaders refuse to restore order to protect their city,” Wolf said in a statement. “Each night, lawless anarchists destroy and desecrate property, including the federal courthouse, and attack the brave law enforcement officers protecting it.”

Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 11.24.22 AM.png

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I just don't understand what makes people think that don't have to listen to what the police say? Why people think that can invade public property and not be asked to leave.

If the KKK stormed into anyone of their home I'd bet there's like the police to make them leave.

Why?

Because some people actually Believe this is a free country, where you can do whatever you want. :rolleyes:

It's only free as long as you follow the eight billion laws on the books! LoL

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Glad this one got revived. Strange how when Obama was in office, it was ok to protect the police precinct. But with a republican in office, we have to let them express themselves. That lady in the green and her cigarette had me laughing. 3:02, blue back pack guy got LAUNCHED.

2Driver

Reaction score
The fruits of the feel-good, participation trophy, public school system have finally ripened..... :D

Exactly what I was going to say.......this is what happens when you cater to the 2 year old tantrum folks.

This shit could be put to bed in one day.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler is demanding that President Trump remove federal agents deployed to the city amid criticisms of a heavy-handed response against protesters and journalists and reports that militarized law enforcement personnel have refused to identify themselves.

“Keep your troops in your own buildings, or have them leave our city,” Wheeler said at a news conference Friday. "This is part of the core media strategy out of Trump’s White House: to use federal troops to bolster his sagging polling data. And it is an absolute abuse of federal law enforcement officials.”

His remarks came on the same day the American Civil Liberties Union of Oregon filed a lawsuit against the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S. Marshals Service for allegedly violating the rights of journalists and legal observers. The suit adds the federal agencies to an existing complaint to halt crowd control measures and the use of tear gas, rubber bullets against the media and legal observers during protests.

Portland Police Chief Chuck Lovell said that officers are in contact with federal agents, but that neither controls what the other does.

Last edited:

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Fuck Wheeler. Either get control of your city or let the real people of the world do their jobs. The bullshit isn’t going to stop whether the feds are there or not. Fucking assclown!