Reaction score

tunnel vision

Reaction score
Check this shit out!
bs.JPG

Taboma

Reaction score
What are they payin’ ??

TDS-30 keeps saying I need to take a job outside of my trade.
Says there is a thousand construction jobs here in Havasu, but I’ve never worked construction in my life. Guess all lowly trades are the same when viewed from above the clouds?

I probably wouldn’t make a very good protester though. I’d end up tazing my co workers, and joining the storm troopers my first day.

Thanks, I needed a good laugh, --- Yeah, wtf is wrong with you Tommy, just get out there and pick a trade, any trade, it's all the same, it's construction for Christ's sake, not rocket surgery. 😂 😂 😂

squeezer

Reaction score
I think your missing the. play stupid games win stupid prizes part.

Who is playing the stupid game here? I am not OK with the Feds beating on a guy standing with his hands up under any circumstances... Why do you support this?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Thanks, I needed a good laugh, --- Yeah, wtf is wrong with you Tommy, just get out there and pick a trade, any trade, it's all the same, it's construction for Christ's sake, not rocket surgery. 😂 😂 😂

“Hi, I’m here for the construction job. I’m really a driller, and am 59 years old with arthritis and have never worked construction in my life, but how hard can it really be??when do I start?”

wallnutz

Reaction score
Who is playing the stupid game here? I am not OK with the Feds beating on a guy standing with his hands up under any circumstances... Why do you support this?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Your little video there doesn’t show everything leading up to that so I will leave that up to your interpretation. What I did see at the end of the video was people destroying property, are you ok with that?

squeezer

Reaction score
Your little video there doesn’t show everything leading up to that so I will leave that up to your interpretation. What I did see at the end of the video was people destroying property, are you ok with that?

I am much less concerned about property being destroyed than I am about unarmed Americans being attacked...

And I don’t care what happened leading up to the point that the unarmed Vet walked up to the “Police”. A person with their hands held high in the air should not be attacked...

wallnutz

Reaction score
I am much less concerned about property being destroyed than I am about unarmed Americans being attacked...

And I don’t care what happened leading up to the point that the unarmed Vet walked up to the “Police”. A person with their hands held high in the air should not be attacked...
I agree, but you don’t know what he did before the video started. Maybe he was assaulting people or police up to that point. You don’t know, I don’t know.
But you are ok with destruction of property, got it.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

So do these unarmed people count as well?
Are you "concerned" about them.
Fucking hypocrite fraud.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
A person with their hands held high in the air should not be attacked...

Help me out.......what time mark in your video shows a Vet or a man being beaten with his "arms held high in the air"? I do not see this...

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
“Hi, I’m here for the construction job. I’m really a driller, and am 59 years old with arthritis and have never worked construction in my life, but how hard can it really be??when do I start?”

Habla Espanol?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

Hey grunt&squeeze, better go bail your attorney/financial planner out the clink and put back on some of your Haldol supply.
Watch out, she might kick you in your little white pee pee.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Typical liberal not giving a shit about someone else's property and giving a pass to a cocksucker hanging out with a group of Antifa terrorists and expecting civil treatment. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Yore the best RDP monkey!!!!!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Where can I apply to be on the Patriots?

F'em up boys!!!!!! 🤣

That’ll send em’ back to wherever they came from.
The rioters that is.

Lol, I’ve been on the receiving end of those batons! For a lot less than what those idiot snowflakes are doing.
Just think of how ALL of this could have been prevented if the regular Portland cops did not have their balls cut off by politicians.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Unarmed, beaten and gassed by feds...
My guess would be they had been asked to disperse multiple times. My guess would also be they did not want to comply. Well, decisions were made, on both sides. If one wishes to pick a fight with federal agents, they best be prepared to fight. As far as "beating"...if the dumbass was able to be arrested, he was not "beaten".

You reap what you sow.
If you choose to fight, one would be arrogant to expect not to bleed.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Hey grunt&squeeze, better go bail your attorney/financial planner out the clink and put back on some of your Haldol supply.
Watch out, she might kick you in your little white pee pee.

That some evil possessed shit right there.

squeezer

Reaction score
Typical liberal not giving a shit about someone else's property....

Nope... Just care more about people than things.

Also smart enough to realize they the level of force necessary to stop this shit outright has a real cost much greater than pressure washing some graffiti.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Also smart enough to realize they the level of force necessary to stop this shit outright has a real cost much greater than pressure washing some graffiti.
I hate it when I have to say this...I actually agree with you :oops:

That said, if the guys with gasmasks and weapons ask you to leave...leave. The powers that be, whatever the case, are using these people as cannon fodder. They don't truly care about them, they just want to use them to provoke a response.

The responding officers, federal or local, have shown an amazing amount of restraint. If people don't see that, they probably have never been either in the line of fire, or standing watch on a group that out numbers your's by exponential amounts. They have not let fear or anger rule their response. If they did, the bloodshed would be massive, and quick.

squeezer

Reaction score
I hate it when I have to say this...I actually agree with you :oops:

That said, if the guys with gasmasks and weapons ask you to leave...leave. The powers that be, whatever the case, are using these people as cannon fodder. They don't truly care about them, they just want to use them to provoke a response.

The responding officers, federal or local, have shown an amazing amount of restraint. If people don't see that, they probably have never been either in the line of fire, or standing watch on a group that out numbers your's by exponential amounts. They have not let fear or anger rule their response. If they did, the bloodshed would be massive, and quick.

Shit... I have to agree right back!!!

A direct quote to me from a Portland Police Captain “The local cops are not having any problems with the locals”. Taking that at face value says this is an external problem being fueled by external resources. Those resources have an agenda that the vast majority of us don’t align with...

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Start at the bottom like every other apprentice or laborer did. Maybe WTG doesn't know how to use a broom. 🤔😂

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

So the cost to repeatedly clean up the SYMPTOM is easier and cheaper than to address the cause huh? Yeah..... Real smart.

A direct quote to me from a Portland Police Captain “The local cops are not having any problems with the locals”. Taking that at face value says this is an external problem being fueled by external resources. Those resources have an agenda that the vast majority of us don’t align with...
Why would local PD have a problem when TDS is rampant in that city and the agitators know if they attack federal properties they get federal responses. About as direct of an attack on Trump as possible. Then you get MSM twisting the story to their standard narrative.... Bullshit on top of bullshit. All could have been stopped had the CAUSE been addressed from the beginning. The mis-guided and ilinformed protestors that think causing havoc helps anything at all and those that have allowed it to continue on.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Taboma

Reaction score
Start at the bottom like every other apprentice or laborer did. Maybe WTG doesn't know how to use a broom. 🤔😂

Come on, this is Havasu, week one you start with a broom, by week two you're a journeyman and you start your own Handyman business :oops:

I started by hoeing weeds for Limberdick Park El Toro, didn't learn much other than how to swear in mexican and what peppers to avoid. 😁
Oh and how to dodge cars driven by nice old folks who'd forget what peddle did what :eek:

Next step was job site super, isn't that how it all works. 😂

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Help me out.......what time mark in your video shows a Vet or a man being beaten with his "arms held high in the air"? I do not see this...
He's suffering from the Mike Brown strategy of lie regardless of what is on video or even what is fact. Comes with every membership to the Libturd party.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Fuck you.
I’m 59 years old. Apprentice my ass.
I’m not broke. I’m not on welfare.
Go push your own fucking broom.
59. You should be retired. lol

BTW. Maybe a leaf blower would be better for you. Less stress on the body.. :cool:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
59. You should be retired. lol

BTW. Maybe a leaf blower would be better for you. Less stress on the body.. :cool:

I had a killer one on my 4 acres.
4 stroke, backpack etc.

For the record, I never asked for the $600
I applied for unemployment before that was ever tabled, when the 2 different jobs I had lined up (Utah and possibly NM) both dissolved thanks to negative oil prices.
I never claimed covid money. Never blamed it on any of the check boxes on my forms.
Never got a $1200 check and I’ve never got any business $ check due to covid.
My employers have all paid unemployment premiums for me the last 3 years. It’s part of my salary negotiations, part of the salary cut I agree to when going W2’instead of 1099.

You guys talk like I’m a welfare case or something. That $600 is not a factor for me sitting at home...I never asked for it.
That $600 ending this week has zero implications on my employment.
I’m making regular trips to Phoenix keeping tabs on my upcoming probable employment in my secondary trade, water well drilling.
(It’s actually my 3rd trade, DD is first, oil and gas rig driller is second)

Not sure why you are going down this road?
That $600 bought you beer just fine, without a mask I might add!!

I appreciate your concern though, not real fond of your mockery however.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I had a killer one on my 4 acres.
4 stroke, backpack etc.

For the record, I never asked for the $600
I applied for unemployment before that was ever tabled, when the 2 different jobs I had lined up (Utah and possibly NM) both dissolved thanks to negative oil prices.
I never claimed covid money. Never blamed it on any of the check boxes on my forms.
Never got a $1200 check and I’ve never got any business $ check due to covid.
My employers have all paid unemployment premiums for me the last 3 years. It’s part of my salary negotiations, part of the salary cut I agree to when going W2’instead of 1099.

You guys talk like I’m a welfare case or something. That $600 is not a factor for me sitting at home...I never asked for it.
That $600 ending this week has zero implications on my employment.
I’m making regular trips to Phoenix keeping tabs on my upcoming probable employment in my secondary trade, water well drilling.
(It’s actually my 3rd trade, DD is first, oil and gas rig driller is second)

Not sure why you are going down this road?
That $600 bought you beer just fine, without a mask I might add!!

I appreciate your concern though, not real fond of your mockery however.
Lighten up Francis..No ones calling you a welfare case. Just joking with you, same as you joke with me and others. Yes you bought me a few beers. Thanks again. Not sure why you threw in the "without a mask I might add" comment. I only wear one if they are required by the business I am at. Did the Nautical require masks that day? Mockery is "noted". lol :)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Lighten up Francis..No ones calling you a welfare case. Just joking with you, same as you joke with me and others. Yes you bought me a few beers. Thanks again. Not sure why you threw in the "without a mask I might add" comment. I only wear one if they are required by the business I am at. Did the Nautical require masks that day? Mockery is "noted". lol :)

It’s all good, I’m just too lazy (you know) to bother with smileys...lol.
It’s a lot of work navigating those buttons!

Edit: next time you’re buying wings dammit!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

So you think it's ok for the protesters to attempt to barricade the federal officers in and light the place on fire? I call that attempted murder.
Yet tear gassing them and telling them to go home is police brutality?
Total mayhem.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

Yep, exactly what he said but, the mayor is allowing it to continue. Like when "he got tear gassed" last night! The picture shows him with a mask! Every other picture him nor anyone around him at any point prior.. talk about a "photo opp"..

Portland is the laughing stock of this state right now and utterly so.. the shit is NOT being handled accordingly.. and the mayor is encouraging it.. complete piece of shit, at this point the city is a complete piece of shit!! And if elected officials are allowing this to take place and be ok, they need nothing but removed from office and tried by a jury!! Its fukin disgusting and an absolute disgrace!!

Your comment about "unarmed civil" people being attacked, PROVE IT!! When this shit first started I could watch it live on the local news, there is a reason it's not being broadcast anymore, BECAUSE ITS BULLSHIT!! And an complete disgrace!!

Let's barricade the "justice center" then try and start it on fire..

Fuk you @squeezer .. become part of the solution not part of the problem.. and if you think "attacking unarmed people" is an issue, PROVE IT, let's see some statistics prior to the last few months. The shit you are spewing out of your mouth is complete BULLSHIT! I have lived in oregon all my life, worked in portland and surrounding areas from 1998-2008 and I claim bullshit on anything you've stated in this post. Hell I built the washington county juvinial detention center.. yes the one with the round roof!!

I'm so sick of this shit and people like you that think its ok.. complete disgust!!

Whatever your beliefs in life are, if you think what is going on today is OK, you're a fukn disgrace!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I probably sympathize more with @JUSTWANNARACE . The emotions are running high. I am a very "right & wrong" kind of person. Dare I say...black and white? If you do something wrong, be it illegal or moral, expect the repercussions set forth by your own actions. Although the above mentioned local LEO may have said they weren't having issues with the locals, he could have also said the out of town protestors are a problem. Either way, the mayor has politics in mind, and not the safety of the people. It is the safety of all people at play here, not left, right or anarchist. If lives are, or could be put in danger, it should be his moral duty to protect them. Blaming Trump for using DHS is insane. Bush started them, but my God Obama funded the snot out of them. By definition, they are being used for exactly what they were designed for: Homeland Security. I had actually been very much against them...being a redneck on the outskirts of town. The past week or so, I have come to the conclusion that in order to protect the Republic, their efforts may be needed. If local cops aren't allowed to stop protests due to corrupt officials...left or right...cry Havoc, and let slip the dogs of war. A squashed rebellion is better than a civil war.

To that end, some of us are more prepared than others. I don't want to if I am either over prepared, or under...I'd much rather just live a simple life, than that of a soldier or a peacekeeper.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Just go down to one of the boat shops and tell them yore ready for work. I'll give ya some pointers on the 1970's and 80's stuff!!! Piece of cake here in Havasu where an old boat is considered a 2015. 😁

Performance Grips

Reaction score
At this point I think the feds should pull out of Portland all together. Take everything out of the buildings announce they are pulling out and leave. Also announce that ANY AND ALL damages to federal property will be taken out of federal funding to the state and city. This puts it back on Portland and Oregon politicians to protect they're own city. And if they don't unfortunately you have to watch it burn.

wallnutz

Reaction score
At this point I think the feds should pull out of Portland all together. Take everything out of the buildings announce they are pulling out and leave. Also announce that ANY AND ALL damages to federal property will be taken out of federal funding to the state and city. This puts it back on Portland and Oregon politicians to protect they're own city. And if they don't unfortunately you have to watch it burn.
I agree with this. Trump and the feds are in a no win situation. But the better outcome in my eyes is let the left burn themselves down.

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score

I can not believe a working tax paying citizen can even say this. I don't care which side of political fence you are on. How in the fuck can you just say "its just things'? Are you OK for a bunch of pieces of shit vandalizing your city, your town, your house, your car or anything else you have worked to pay for? Thats just things? Sound like fucken pelosi.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Looks like the rioters were chucking Molotovs, and tear gas and who knows what else. The goon was Up in the cops grill, who knows if he was throwin blows or just chirping like the little baby they all are.

Inciting a riot, participatory action in a riot all should be dealt with, quickly and with force.

Fuck that big fat bitch in the white shirt.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
I agree with this. Trump and the feds are in a no win situation. But the better outcome in my eyes is let the left burn themselves down.
The press will try to destroy Trump and say he backed down and later say he let crime get out of control. But we've all seen what's going on and have enough documentation of mayors and governors saying they want the feds out. The key is to make it clear the city of Portland will be responsible for damages to fed property.