WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

medfords heroin problem...

Yellowboat

Reaction score
So I have been working in medford for the past week, been finding needles every where. Tonight Iwas eating dinner out side at a rrestaurant, when a homeless man, walked on too the patio, sat down and shot up in front of everyone. Naturally, cops called, but he was long gone.

This shit is getting out of hand.

Snprhed

Reaction score
Is Medford a dump?

I heard it has some sort of microclimate that made it desirable to retire in. Please tell me more.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
My parents live in Medford , very liberal city , next to Ashland , even more liberal / progressive ...my Sister lives in N Bend / Coos Bay and you would not believe the number of " Zombies " walking around the city at 3am .
Drugs are a big problem in this country and we seem to not know what to do .

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Medford is a liberal hell hole. I try too avoid going there, but the $$$ I can make on this job is too good too pass up.

Hypnautic

Reaction score
My parents moved to Medford 10+ years ago and love it. Very large influx of baby boomers from OC there. When they first moved there the neighbors were very kind to give recommendations of gardeners, plumbers and other service people. Dad was told they are all white and they don't like to hire any others, "helps keep them out of the neighborhood if they know there is no work". Not the most liberal statement!! Dad hired a Chinese gardener because he was cheaper and new how to take care of some of my dads trees.
They are selling there home and building a new one.
20170506_131351.jpg
20170506_131739.jpg

And yes, climate is very similar to OC. Rain fall is about the same too.

BingerFang

Reaction score
Tweakers aren't just in rural areas, they're everywhere. And yes, it's a yuuuuge problem.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
For $278/hour, I'll supply the needles [emoji4]

Yellowboat

Reaction score
yeah, but getting stuck with one and getting hep c is cool.

they give them too them... why don't they do an exchange? that way stay off the ground.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
My parents moved to Medford 10+ years ago and love it. Very large influx of baby boomers from OC there. When they first moved there the neighbors were very kind to give recommendations of gardeners, plumbers and other service people. Dad was told they are all white and they don't like to hire any others, "helps keep them out of the neighborhood if they know there is no work". Not the most liberal statement!! Dad hired a Chinese gardener because he was cheaper and new how to take care of some of my dads trees.
They are selling there home and building a new one.
View attachment 579253

And yes, climate is very similar to OC. Rain fall is about the same too.
Did he move there in 1938?:D