WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Media furious at July 4th Parade: They still don't “get” Trump |

rrrr

Reaction score
Bernie Sanders railed against Trump for making the National Park Service spend $2.5 million in unbudgeted funds.

This is the same idiot that wants to destroy private health insurance for 150 million Americans, provide single payer health coverage, make college free, give illegal aliens free health care, cancel all inshore and offshore oil leases, outlaw pipeline construction, kill the coal industry, impose a 70% "wealth tax" and a .05% tax on every financial transaction, impose carbon taxes, and a half dozen other things I can't remember right now.

I don't know which is more alarming, that this fool is running for president, or that some 30% of voters think his ideas will make America continue to prosper.

Last edited:

SixD9R

Reaction score
I don't know which is more alarming, that this fool is running for president, or that some 30% of voters think his ideas will make America continue to prosper.
I know, it’s unfuckenbelievable. But then again, look at some of the shit the libs post here as supposedly rational thinking

Sandlord

Reaction score
july4.jpg

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Now we'll see how woke and into women's rights the liberals are when they start talking about Melania's nipples.
They will ignore her just like they always do.

Her nipples do look great though

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Wonder why big mike never looked like he was smuggling marshmallows?

jimsplace

Banned
Reaction score

Is that the Melania double we keep hearing about? It doesn't look much like the real one.
Her face is heavier looking and different, one boob is lower than the other, and she has an overall heavier appearance across the middle. As a model with experience, she wouldn't have nipples protruding at a big event.

The pictured lady looks to have some miles on her, maybe it's just the company she keeps and she doesn't care.
july4.jpg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Really feeling empowered today Jim? The woman stood out in the rain all that day,as did thousands of others.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Is that the Melania double we keep hearing about? It doesn't look much like the real one.
Her face is heavier looking and different, one boob is lower than the other, and she has an overall heavier appearance across the middle. As a model with experience, she wouldn't have nipples protruding at a big event.

The pictured lady looks to have some miles on her, maybe it's just the company she keeps and she doesn't care.
View attachment 774418

e0w9mqcj6iy21.gif

jimsplace

Banned
Reaction score
I simply ask a question, and for the haters, you didn't indicate it wasn't. Actually, no one indicated they didn't think it was.
There is no doubt the image posted by one of your own doesn't look like the lady that is generally shown on TV.
-- This is really a strange group.