WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Meet the 51 gorgeous women competing for the 2018 Miss America crown

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
Az Florida and Iowa gets my vote!

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I don't have the patience. Can someone just cut and copy the River looking chicks for the rest of us to enjoy?:skull

None showed cleavage or sideboob, none were bent over a hatch cover in a thong, and none had boat hair. In short, the scenery at the river is better quality than "our nation's best"...and more importantly, I'll bet they have more notable talents.

Hallett Dave

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
Most all of the contestants have had superb orthodontic work , however, I cannot stand the fake smiles. :rolleyes

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
None showed cleavage or sideboob, none were bent over a hatch cover in a thong, and none had boat hair. In short, the scenery at the river is better quality than "our nation's best"...and more importantly, I'll bet they have more notable talents.

I didn't see anyone say that they played the skin flute. Though all have some of the whitest teeth I've ever come across.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Totally agree.
Spend an afternoon in newport or manhattan beach and you'll see some of the hottest girls on earth LOL

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Totally agree.
Spend an afternoon in newport or manhattan beach and you'll see some of the hottest girls on earth LOL

Have a few friends that have migrated from Havazoo to Catalina for this reason. Apparently there are more than a few cougars out there that aren't afraid of handling their own boats:skull

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
None of the "talents" listed included driving a boat or backing a trailer. Fail.

Lol

On another note, I pick Maryland or Michigan. Another another note: Gawd, is that really the best of New Mexico?! Eek!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I have to say...pretty disappointed in the field..that is the best of the best? Laughable.

Walk across the beach in Santa Barbara on a hot Saturday, you'll see 100 women much prettier than those contestants....;)

termiteguy

Reaction score
None of the "talents" listed included driving a boat or backing a trailer. Fail.

Lol

On another note, I pick Mayland or Michigan. Another another note: Gawd, is that really the best of New Mexico?! Eek!

Yeah new Mexico girl was not very attractive :eek

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
There's about 20 of them that get the "that's the best in the state?" quote. If they can't back up a boat trailer, launch or pick up a boat in their list of talents, they're no good to me.

In fact there isn't anyone on this selection that I'd even make an exception for (maybe Miss Texas and Miss Virginia), especially Miss Wisconsin or New Mexico - woof!

dribble

Reaction score
Arizona by a mile. There are more than a few in there that could use a couple cheeseburgers.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
For me....tattoos on on a chic is a bit of a turnoff. I am down with the bellybutton piercing though.

I'm not into tats at all I was trying to be sarcastic, but It's hard to imply sarcasm when writing.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
:eek

lamb.jpg

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Arizona is holding her own, Mississippi and New York for honorable mentions.:thumbsup

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
None of them appear to have very big tits, what the fuck kind of contest is that? :thumbsdown

:D

I wasn't available for scouting and pre-judging for them this year. :D