WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

meghan-markle-says-she-wouldnt-move-back-to-the-u-s-until-trump-is

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
So you didn't know anything about the meme until now. You just figure it was some kid with a disability. Nice save..lol :rolleyes: :(

LMAO hand over mouth .gif

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
So you didn't know anything about the meme until now. You just figure it was some kid with a disability. Nice save..lol :rolleyes: :(
HA! HA! RIIIIGHT...you two fucking Bozos flailing about, desperately groping for something that isn't there trying to save you're own dumb embarrassed asses! You were warned!
Try groping for something that is there, each others shrivled little corn dogs! AAAAH! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! HA!
FAIL! or should I say FLAIL! LOL!

Look! There's our two intrepid court jesters now
Spoogemommy and her little boy Slobby!
ff.gif

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
So neither of you imbeciles know the difference between a meme and a YouTube video?

A video tilted "Weird Finnish Guy Freaks Out Over Licorice"?

Fucking idiots...:D

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
So neither of you imbeciles know the difference between a meme and a YouTube video?

A video tilted "Weird Finnish Guy Freaks Out Over Licorice"?

Fucking idiots...:D

I'm confused, does the :D mean they are idiots or you're politely saying they're mentally challenged?

:D

REPORT REPORT REPORT!!!!!!!

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Megan will wake up in about 30 months and realize she married Napoleon Dynamite and bale on him.
They abandoned the Royal life after Megan blackened up on the family and were pushed out.

0_PAY-NEUTRAL_Spitting_Harry-Megan_054.jpg

960x0.jpg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Here's the real story being deflected by the house of Saxe-Gotha-Coburg pedophiles.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Google it but The Queen may give them the new title of Duke And Duchess of Dumbville or Dumbshit or something close.
On the level.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Google it but The Queen may give them the new title of Duke And Duchess of Dumbville or Dumbshit or something close.
On the level.
Court Jester position could be open.....Nothing like a wild pair to bring some slapstick.

With the demographic changes coming with the wave of muslims, the Royal family will likely be kicked out anyway. Some radical iman will find them offensive and have them exiled or beheaded.

Sandlord

Reaction score
wouldn't they need to go through immigration anyway?
prove they have marketable skills and means of support.
and go to the back of the line

JBS

Reaction score
wouldn't they need to go through immigration anyway?
prove they have marketable skills and means of support.
and go to the back of the line

She is a natural born US citizen

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Didn't trump marry a couple foreigners. lol :p:p:D:D
Exactly, and thank you for pointing it out. They moved to the country of the husband, and in case you have been hiding under a rock, Melania Trump is one of the biggest fans of the USA. Good job, and thanks again for pointing out yet another reason why the left is wrong.