RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
New Team rdp listing coming in Hot!

3AE3508D-2AB6-442F-9B7C-F13974B647D7.jpeg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The fireplace looks great this time of year, but I bet folks shopping that thing in July would be scratching their heads. That said, I'd love to hang out there for hours on end.

The weather is hot out here for 6 months of the year, but the evenings are cool for 6 months of the year. The fire place and sheet of fire along the pool side are nice! I don't think you are sweating the gas bill when you buy a place like this.

RD

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
nice...that slider is about $12k on it's own, I have a couple homes with those installed, good quality product

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
The weather is hot out here for 6 months of the year, but the evenings are cool for 6 months of the year. The fire place and sheet of fire along the pool side are nice! I don't think you are sweating the gas bill when you buy a place like this.

RD
I've wintered out there enough, I get it. I'm just saying that a summer visitor might scratch their head. I think it's bad ass.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I don't understand how these people can live in such a confined pile of rubble they call a home. Tell the sellers to just give it to me and I'll do them a solid and make it liveable for all.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
Tell me more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
more pics please

That’s one of the only pics I took. Lol. Went over there to drink beers and do a monologue for a video.
Tommygun shot it while I was there and Carter was shooting vid. I expect we will see it all early next week.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Crazy awesome pad.
Just wondering what the bowl thing is next to the coffee table?
Looks like it has a glass top. Missed it.

Damn nice place.

Icky

Reaction score
Crazy awesome pad.
Just wondering what the bowl thing is next to the coffee table?
Looks like it has a glass top. Missed it.

Damn nice place.
Looks like two more tables if you're referring to the one in front of the couches

DUNEFLYER

The original DUNEFLYER of RDP 😁
Reaction score
Beautiful place, and not to be a party pooper but that view will change some day..

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I'd be curious to hear from people that have those collapsing/opened windows like that and if they use them and enjoy them? I thought about doing something like that on the back of our house but then was like who am I kidding, I don't even like to leave the screen door open for fear that one annoying fly or even a wasp will fly into the house.:rolleyes:

Taboma

Reaction score
Beautiful place, and not to be a party pooper but that view will change some day..

I was curious where it was located, I'm guessing Sailing Hawk or the Refuge ?
Out there beyond the deck there appears to be a graded pad or two, so I was also wondering how long that beautiful view will be available. If recall some others at Sailing Hawk weren't too pleased when their views changed from panoramic lake to neighbor's houses.
Sure is nice now for sure.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I was curious where it was located, I'm guessing Sailing Hawk or the Refuge ?
Out there beyond the deck there appears to be a graded pad or two, so I was also wondering how long that beautiful view will be available. If recall some others at Sailing Hawk weren't too pleased when their views changed from panoramic lake to neighbor's houses.
Sure is nice now for sure.
This home is in Sailing Hawk.

Taboma

Reaction score
I'd be curious to hear from people that have those collapsing/opened windows like that and if they use them and enjoy them? I thought about doing something like that on the back of our house but then was like who am I kidding, I don't even like to leave the screen door open for fear that one annoying fly or even a wasp will fly into the house.:rolleyes:

I've gotten a big chuckle out of some I've seen locally in upper end model homes. Bugs, spiders, bats and birds are one thing, BUT many of these homes were located on canyon edges, with these open walls on the first level.
The aforementioned critters would bother my wife, but a rattle snake in her kitchen would put her right over the edge :mad::mad: --- or a wandering coyote, or bobcat, yeah that would do it too. :eek: :mad:
They sure do look cool though !!! :)

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I've gotten a big chuckle out of some I've seen locally in upper end model homes. Bugs, spiders, bats and birds are one thing, BUT many of these homes were located on canyon edges, with these open walls on the first level.
The aforementioned critters would bother my wife, but a rattle snake in her kitchen would put her right over the edge :mad::mad: --- or a wandering coyote, or bobcat, yeah that would do it too. :eek: :mad:
They sure do look cool though !!! :)
Exactly!