WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Member meet up - 4/4/20

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I never doubted the time that you have been on here and yes I have only been posting for a FEW months, but had been reading for some time previous. I do not know what that has to do with anything? I was just making a point about someone who IMO went way above and beyond to make a point. The fact that he and others in here are in business sure seems as an odd plan to possibly entice anyone who might wish to speak to me about what I offer. I guess while I am at it,people who move to LHC take the Good With the Bad no matter if they like it or not. This is a tourist, recreation,snow bird and who knows what else it is? I am reading in here where some just HATE the Snow Birds, well some may or may not own a Winter home there, what does it matter? they were and are coming there and are Not going to stop. I guess the remedy is Leave or you should not have come in the first place. Then I read posts hating on the Spring Breakers or the Summer Rowdies. LHC is what it is just a get-away and if you come here like it or leave it.

Maybe the City Council should not advertise the numerous events here that appear to bring in $'s and keeps the wheel rolling. Face it the Service Industry is all the town has. WTG,you may be correct that you can Insult current or future customers and no one will remember or care,but you just never know?

You don’t think this an anomalous situation due to COVID-19?

My point about time on the site was to say that I’ve seen a lot worse arguments over a lot less, not to try to minimize your participation.

People have literally thrown barstools at each other because of arguments and posts on this site and have gotten past it.

None of these current arguments would be happening if not for the virus.
No one I know “hates” part timers. I haven’t met anyone here who was born here.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Going to be interesting reading where TPC (Ross) decided to ride out this situation,no doubt out there remote as it gets.Several other screen names possible they have gone remote.Good to hear from Steve this week.

Reactions: DWC

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
You don’t think this an anomalous situation due to COVID-19?

My point about time on the site was to say that I’ve seen a lot worse arguments over a lot less, not to try to minimize your participation.

People have literally thrown barstools at each other because of arguments and posts on this site and have gotten past it.

None of these current arguments would be happening if not for the virus.
No one I know “hates” part timers. I haven’t met anyone here who was born here.

🏳

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Im the guy in charge of monitoring and regulating all of the ignorant shit on here, obviously ill never fear a fucking lay off!!!!!!!!THIS WEBSITE IS JOB SECURITY!!!!!
stay safe and healthy and hopefully this shit ends sooner than later.

What the F?? LOL

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That would mean I was being an irresponsible ass and being around people begging for someone to hang out with me,lolol
I'm perfectly fine keeping clear as a responsible adult in these times should be and can do without a fucking group of people to feel like I'm part of something!!!!!!CMON GUYS,LETS MEET,PLEASE!!!!!lol
feel sorry for the wives of this mentality, if there are any.

#CORONACATION

You do realize people can go boating.. Hell they could even go to a beach and maintain 10+ feet away from each other right?

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

That never happened.. People on the internet kept saying it did as a joke, but it didn't..

RD

FishSniper

Reaction score
You do realize people can go boating.. Hell they could even go to a beach and maintain 10+ feet away from each other right?

RD
Exactly. We launched and ran the boat around didn’t even end up beaching but did not have contact with anyone. Hell you would have way less contact boating then you would going to the store/ fueling up etc. Was nice to get out for a couple hours.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
LHC Hotels going to be first to introduce “The Corona King” size beds.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Do you own a Prius and a paddle board? Kayak? Maybe you should get on craigslist and find new friends, cause you're not making any on here..
His intentions are reasonable just the delivery in all caps wasn't recieved well. Nobody enjoys being yelled at and called ignorant.

ALAN F

Reaction score
His intentions are reasonable just the delivery in all caps wasn't recieved well. Nobody enjoys being yelled at and called ignorant.

You have to admit its pretty surprising what people are doing in this situation, and if you're gonna behave like a child sometimes all they :cool:really hear is yelling.

ALAN F

Reaction score
Do you own a Prius and a paddle board? Kayak? Maybe you should get on craigslist and find new friends, cause you're not making any on here..

I just thought about this!!!!I never knew you could find friends on craigslist!!are you speaking from experience????lol
You must be one of those guys, huh?????

sirbob

Reaction score
Hell they could even go to a beach and maintain 10+ feet away from each other right?

RD

Actually no they can not go to the beach -
LA beaches and parks closed - Laguna Beach beaches closed -
San Diego beaches closed.
Joshua Tree park closed - all trail heads and parking lots closed in LA county. People are not allowed on public trails...

All because people seem to think the distance guidelines don’t apply to them. So if they won’t distance voluntarily, the cities and states will make them.

And in other news - Rhode Island and the Hamptons are having the National guard and police look for New Yorkers from the city that have come to their area to escape and social distance in the location of their vacation homes (sound familiar) ... see article below

Why? Because when people travel to other areas, they bring the virus with them. You don’t know you are a carrier until it’s too late.

Stay in place and quit traveling and it will slow the spread -
I guess people haven’t gotten that yet.

Follow the voluntary guide lines and we won’t see the more forceful enforcement as we move forward. Keep disrespecting the sugggested guidelines and you are just not only spreading this shit but inviting the gov to enforce.

Hamptons wants to ban New York coronavirus refugees
https://mol.im/a/8162899

51FB3EA5-DD2B-4FD6-AD95-5E5AD9926942.png

Last edited:

ALAN F

Reaction score
Actually no they can not go to the beach -
LA beaches and parks closed - Laguna Beach beaches closed -
San Diego beaches closed.
Joshua Tree park closed - all trail heads and parking lots closed in LA county. People are not allowed on public trails...

All because people seem to think the distance guidelines don’t apply to them. So if they won’t distance voluntarily, the cities and states will make them.

And in other news - Road Island and the Hamptons are having the National guard and police look for New Yorkers from the city that have come to their area to escape and social distance in the location of their vacation homes (sound familiar) ... see article below

Why? Because when people travel to other areas, they bring the virus with them. You don’t know you are a carrier until it’s too late.

Stay in place and quit traveling and it will slow the spread -
I guess people haven’t gotten that yet.

Follow the voluntary guide lines and we won’t see the more forceful enforcement as we move forward. Keep disrespecting the sugggested guidelines and you are just not only spreading this shit but inviting the gov to enforce.

Hamptons wants to ban New York coronavirus refugees
https://mol.im/a/8162899

View attachment 860005

Was basically the point I have been trying to make for 2 weeks on here!!!!!!like talking to a fucking wall.they will get it once they themselves are affected, until then,fuck everyone else.
#coronacation

brgrcru

Reaction score
Welcome to the communist states of America .

Why didn't they just do a national shutdown at the beginning ?

So now some of us have been doing our best for the past two weeks . Of social dismantling .
And now another month.

Heylam

Reaction score
But let’s be real, you didn’t flock to places like Havasu the past two weeks because it’s your right. You did it out of defiance for both common sense and refusal of a direct request. Own up to that. You did it out of neglect. You did it because you think your circumstances exclude you from a responsibility many are taking on in several aspects of daily life. People are dying. People have lost jobs. Nurses and doctors are sleeping away from their families to avoid risking their loved one’s health. If anybody’s violated the rights of another it’s you. A person with character and integrity can look in the mirror, acknowledge what’s directed their choices, own their mistakes, and resolve to do better tomorrow. A person who lacks either is the person already drafting a rebuttal.

FishSniper

Reaction score
But let’s be real, you didn’t flock to places like Havasu the past two weeks because it’s your right. You did it out of defiance for both common sense and refusal of a direct request. Own up to that. You did it out of neglect. You did it because you think your circumstances exclude you from a responsibility many are taking on in several aspects of daily life. People are dying. People have lost jobs. Nurses and doctors are sleeping away from their families to avoid risking their loved one’s health. If anybody’s violated the rights of another it’s you. A person with character and integrity can look in the mirror, acknowledge what’s directed their choices, own their mistakes, and resolve to do better tomorrow. A person who lacks either is the person already drafting a rebuttal.
Are you by chance related to Alan ?

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I just thought about this!!!!I never knew you could find friends on craigslist!!are you speaking from experience????lol
You must be one of those guys, huh?????

Heck all my friends have 2-stroke motors, gas guzzling big blocks, they like guns and dont want to change climate control...

So yes I have adds on craigslist constantly looking for new friends! Preferably that drive a prius(some exceptions for Subaru outbacks and foresters), think guns are bad, and, while in their kayaks, want to yell at powerboats cause they think they need to be in the channel on the river and powerboats can go anywhere!

And for what it's worth I am being completely sarcastic. As in the response I made tword you..lol! all is good, and stay away from the zombies

ALAN F

Reaction score
Heck all my friends have 2-stroke motors, gas guzzling big blocks, they like guns and dont want to change climate control...

So yes I have adds on craigslist constantly looking for new friends! Preferably that drive a prius(some exceptions for Subaru outbacks and foresters), think guns are bad, and, while in their kayaks, want to yell at powerboats cause they think they need to be in the channel on the river and powerboats can go anywhere!

And for what it's worth I am being completely sarcastic. As in the response I made tword you..lol! all is good, and stay away from the zombies

all good,i will stay away from them for sure,im sure they are all at 3 dunes and the channel rite now,lol

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
To support what @sirbob said, in NorCal they were saying on the news you could go boating, and fishing, just maintain social distancing of 6'.

So many people have ignored it that most of the boat ramps have been closed in the last week (state parks, and lakes owned by Irrigation Districts). I am sure Sac County will shut down the ramps on the Sac River. You will see 10 big cabin cruisers rafted up.

Sent From Tapatalk

CobraDave

Reaction score
A lot of boats out it looks like. I was supposed how warm the water was over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk