WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Member meet up - 4/4/20

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Alright you freaking degenerates. It is time to get back to our regularly scheduled program, the passion we love and the reason we all tolerate each other in here, BOATING!!

In light of the recent cancellation of the LHC boat show, I am proposing a member meet up on that Saturday.

Plan on meeting at the Windsor buoy line at 9am for the run up to Pirates.

Maybe @RiverDave will set up his booth at Pirates to sell some swag to us......

****This meetup is not organized by or affiliated with RDP (aka: River Daves Place) ****

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
How about two departures, 730 for breakfast runners to Topock, 9 am for Pirates......the Topockers can come over to Pirates and join the group after breakfast.
Sure. That's cool. I know the wife won't be up and ready that early so we will be in the 2nd group.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Sounds great joe. Supposed to be out of town. If that falls through I'll try and make it.

ALAN F

Reaction score
IF YOURE ALL COMING FROM LA,STAY DOWN THERE AND GO MEET AT CASTAIC!!!!!

I GUESS NO ONE GETS WHATS GOING ON,KEEP THAT SHIT IN LA,ITS NOT IN HAVASU AND IM SURE US FULL TIMERS WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IT THAT WAY.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score

I GUESS NO ONE GETS WHATS GOING ON,KEEP THAT SHIT IN LA,ITS NOT IN HAVASU AND IM SURE US FULL TIMERS WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IT THAT WAY.
Stop yelling at us sir and please don't dirty up my attempt to gather friends for boating with your hysterical rant.

JB in so cal

Reaction score

time for another meal.and your pill, me thinks

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
I think with Havasu having a lot of older retired people living there, he might have a point. You might have it and not have any symptoms but could infect older people easily.

It’s crazy times right now. Not sure what the answer is.

ALAN F

Reaction score
100% Rite!!!!!

I know that if I've been in an area populated with the possibility of catching it,im going to do my part and try not to help spread this to anyonet!!!!!
there's a reason that they are limiting crowds, maybe more than they are saying????cmon!!!!!

Common man obviously does not have Common Sense!!!!!!

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
I think with Havasu having a lot of older retired people living there, he might have a point. You might have it and not have any symptoms but could infect older people easily.

It’s crazy times right now. Not sure what the answer is.
Might as well delete the thread now since nobody is allowed to go to Havasu anymore........

ALAN F

Reaction score
Lol,ya thats it !!! cmon man!!!Thats not it at all.

I think maybe we could all be responsible adults and be considerate of the big picture, and of others!!!There will be plenty of warm months coming up, then we should all have much more knowledge of whats really going on, if everyone from Havasu came down to your local lake community that you lived in,and all was vice/versa ,im sure you would get it then.WOW,un real.

Maybe you all could go visit the retirement homes as well before you pack up and go back to so cal.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Lol,ya thats it !!! cmon man!!!Thats not it at all.

I think maybe we could all be responsible adults and be considerate of the big picture, and of others!!!There will be plenty of warm months coming up, then we should all have much more knowledge of whats really going on, if everyone from Havasu came down to your local lake community that you lived in,and all was vice/versa ,im sure you would get it then.WOW,un real.

Maybe you all could go visit the retirement homes as well before you pack up and go back to so cal.
Well.....I own property in Havasu and pay taxes so we are going to use the lake, go to restaurants, buy gas and support the community, no matter what is going on.

LC925

Reaction score
If my boat is out of service by then, scheduled for 3/31 appointment, I would love to be out there.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Well.....I own property in Havasu and pay taxes so we are going to use the lake, go to restaurants, buy gas and support the community, no matter what is going on.

What an inconsiderate asshole! :)

Next time you save the beach at 3 dunes I’m going to cough on you.

78Southwind

Reaction score
Alright you freaking degenerates. It is time to get back to our regularly scheduled program, the passion we love and the reason we all tolerate each other in here, BOATING!!

In light of the recent cancellation of the LHC boat show, I am proposing a member meet up on that Saturday.

Plan on meeting at the Windsor buoy line at 9am for the run up to Pirates.

Maybe @RiverDave will set up his booth at Pirates to sell some swag to us......

****This meetup is not organized by or affiliated with RDP (aka: River Daves Place) ****

Make sure you guys stay in Havasu, I don't want you guys going to Bullhead and killing my Snowbirds... 🤬

Andy B.

Reaction score
100% Rite!!!!!

I know that if I've been in an area populated with the possibility of catching it,im going to do my part and try not to help spread this to anyonet!!!!!
there's a reason that they are limiting crowds, maybe more than they are saying????cmon!!!!!

Common man obviously does not have Common Sense!!!!!!

I never called anyone out but you're a#$%^&&! No need to add to the douchness be healthy,smart and practice personal hygiene and common sense!!! Everyone should know if your sick stay home it's not hard. Fuck I thought this was the land of the free not a communist country settle the fuck down!!!All this panic closed my gym Wtf you want people to stay healthy and you close the gym !!

Joe mama

Reaction score
Alan F has a point. But I’m sure it’s not anybody’s goal to infect the elderly. We all will be old some day if we are lucky and should feel good knowing people are looking out for our best interest. Now if you see my 90 year old grandpa buzz by you on the way to Pirates in his M35 please keep 6’ away for your own good..

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
We'll be there, barring any restrictions on interstate travel.

Our plan was bring our own food, cook our meals at the townhome we rented, park the boat in some less crowded spots, and pick up our 1/4 cow on Sunday 👍.

To the nervous Havasu "native": We won't be running around town coughing on everything 🖕

If things get better, bars and restaurants are a go! But I doubt it.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Pretty sure we'll be there have to pick some things up hopefully going to make a weekend out of it if everything works out. Would be nice to meet some of you people.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Yup, OSB's plan was to make a circuit around all the rest homes with care packages, then go around town with a garden sprayer full of snot and saliva. 🤣

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I never called anyone out but you're a#$%^&&! No need to add to the douchness be healthy,smart and practice personal hygiene and common sense!!! Everyone should know if your sick stay home it's not hard. Fuck I thought this was the land of the free not a communist country settle the fuck down!!!All this panic closed my gym Wtf you want people to stay healthy and you close the gym !!

A virus closed the gyms.. The panic is a by product of the virus

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
President Trump: No get togethers of 10 people or more.

RDP Members: Hey you guys want to meet up?

Just genius.

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well this thread is kind of the symptom of society right now..

You have some guys that aren’t concerned at all, and others that flat ass don’t want to get infected.

I could care less if people want to get together and go boating.. It’s the hugs / handshakes / kisses on the beach where I kinda go.. yeah... no. Lol

Who cares if people go out in their boats so long as they clean their hands before / after filling up the boats etc? Problem is, is anyone actually doing that?

I see both sides of it.. on that note I’m probably going shooting this afternoon evening with some friends.. that doesn’t mean we are gonna he licking each other’s guns. Lol. You take your gun and I take mine and you go shoot your shit five feet over there. :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
President Trump: No get togethers of 10 people or more.

RDP: Hey you guys want to meet up?

Just genius.

Maybe you should learn how to read

A994A0AD-9C61-4BE2-8339-05BF2A73F00F.jpeg

Andy B.

Reaction score
A virus closed the gyms.. The panic is a by product of the virus

IMO Dave its the media to blame and people going overboard with the panic and the news not putting out all the FACTS!! The panic is a byproduct of uninformed idiots just my opinion Dave and we all know about opinions LOL!😁

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
IMO Dave its the media to blame and people going overboard with the panic and the news not putting out all the FACTS!! The panic is a byproduct of uninformed idiots just my opinion Dave and we all know about opinions LOL!😁

like I said in another thread. People are picking their sources for information.

I consider myself pretty well informed and you won’t see me shaking hands and kissing babies at Joes meetup. I’d go but we will stay in the boat. :D.

Roaddawg

Reaction score
We will be out that weekend. May have to drive up and meet you guys at Pirates since we are boatless

Andy B.

Reaction score
like I said in another thread. People are picking their sources for information.

I consider myself pretty well informed and you won’t see me shaking hands and kissing babies at Joes meetup. I’d go but we will stay in the boat. :D.

Settle down Mr. Biden nobody said anything about kissing baby's lol!!

Hava-Schiada

Reaction score
Today San Bernardino County issued the bar/restaurant restrictions for takeout only etc. Maybe Topock 66 if Mohave County doesn’t follow?

Reactions: DWC

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Might as well delete the thread now since nobody is allowed to go to Havasu anymore........

Alan closed Havasu, maybe he didn’t get the memo that most every semi that delivers good to Havasu comes from LA. Also Members from Riverdaves make up a tiny percent of people who go to Havasu from LA.

Keep up the solid work Alan.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Today San Bernardino County issued the bar/restaurant restrictions for takeout only etc. Maybe Topock 66 if Mohave County doesn’t follow?
So the Pirates breakfast run is toast.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Who cares if people go out in their boats so long as they clean their hands before / after filling up the boats etc? Problem is, is anyone actually doing that? quote

I thought the same thing, I gassed up on the way to work tonight. My GF was already a germ phoebe before all the corona stuff so I had my sanitizer ready to go before I even grabbed the gas nozzle to pump. Standing there watching about 10 other people fuel up at the same time, had picking their nose, eating chips, touching all kinds of shit and jumping in the car and driving off.