WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

member spotting...

bruddah

Reaction score
saw a beige or silver nav with a schiada boats sticker and riverdavesplace.com sticker on the back at corintia and alga in carlsbad... i was in a charcoal dbl cab tundra with fire sticker and pb.com forum member sticker on the back and you stopped to tell my buddy that his trailer lights were out with his prerunner on the trailer! i know rd lives in cbad was it you?

i waved passing ya down the hill but it was dark!:beer

SoCal Detail

Reaction score
saw a beige or silver nav with a schiada boats sticker and riverdavesplace.com sticker on the back at corintia and alga in carlsbad... i was in a charcoal dbl cab tundra with fire sticker and pb.com forum member sticker on the back and you stopped to tell my buddy that his trailer lights were out with his prerunner on the trailer! i know rd lives in cbad was it you?

Nav was RD

bruddah

Reaction score
i thought so... all the peices fit but wasnt sure!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Shit I wish I woulda known it was you! LOL

That was me.. I was moving out of my house at the time. I lived about 1500' from where we were. Now I live on the other side of Alga.

RD