WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Memorial day weekend

69hondo

Reaction score
That time and the official start of summer boating season.
What are you guys doing, where you going. Got any plans or just stay home and avoid the crowds.
We have a few options but my middle daughter is working (weekends) now and I am having a very hard time going and doing stuff without someone who is my mini and been by my side for everything the last 19 years.
So as of now the only semi plan for us is Fox raceway Saturday for the opener of motorcross.

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
Ready!

70664763367__4F101DC3-A06B-4718-ABAE-AA058667D5C4.jpeg

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Headed to havasu Friday and back home Tuesday. Will boat every day. If you are on the fence about boating. My suggestion is don’t.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Took our long weekend last week to go camping. Was well worth it, there was hardly anyone else out. Probably work in the piece and quite on Monday to catch up on office work. Talked about maybe taking another long weekend after Memorial Day.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Rice road is closed.
You need some good Mexican food for dinner on my way out? Lol

Trying to get out tomorrow night to Parker. Work is not cooperating though. Have all my Nieces and Nephews coming out the following weekend and was trying to stay for 10 days. Been 13 years since I had a trip like that. Naci days when every memorial I would head out Sunday before to get the best waterfront spot. Never have had over 5 day vacation at Parker due to work.

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
You need some good Mexican food for dinner on my way out? Lol

Trying to get out tomorrow night to Parker. Work is not cooperating though. Have all my Nieces and Nephews coming out the following weekend and was trying to stay for 10 days. Been 13 years since I had a trip like that. Naci days when every memorial I would head out Sunday before to get the best waterfront spot. Never have had over 5 day vacation at Parker due to work.

Oh man that’s what I miss most about LA.. the Fkn Mexican food. 😔

GreenEnergy28

Reaction score
Wife is dragging me the see The Cure at the Hollywood Bowl tomorrow night. Going to stay out there for the night. We've been doing some work around the house to get it ready for the Summer, so I plan on finishing up a few projects. Probably BBQ and hang out by the pool on Sunday.

Singleton

Reaction score
Heading out tomorrow evening.
Boating Saturday and Sunday.
Planning on leaving early Monday. My wife’s bakery has a 200 cupcake order due next week :(

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Leaving to Havasu tomorrow morning. Heading back home Tuesday morning.

Probably boating Friday-Sunday.

Need to stop at Costco for some new water cannons on the way :)

Meaney77

Reaction score
Flying Flags for the weekend. Its been hard to get away with all of these damn kids sports!

Ready for some warm weather and sunshine- We have been dealing with June gloom since early May and they are projecting it to stick around for awhile.

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
Havasu is closed, we have a breakout of scarlet fever, vid 19, and montazuma’s revenge .

cofooter

Reaction score
For the last 10 yrs we've been going to Parker. Sold my house so skipping it this year and will stay home. Maybe take a rip or two at the ski lake if the weather cooperates. One thing I won't miss about Parker this weekend is waking up at 4AM for THAT ONE SKI RUN, haha, then pulling the boat and sitting on shore the rest of the day..........

240Hallett

Reaction score
I think I’m gonna head down to Body Beach and check out the new JetSki jump. Looks kind of close to shore, though.:oops:

RVRKID

Reaction score
It’s a joke.

Hammer down bro
Well I guess it was shut down
Road closed at Vidal Junction. Can’t turn onto 95. Guess watermelon truck lost its load and both lanes closed for couple of hours.

69hondo

Reaction score
Flying Flags for the weekend. Its been hard to get away with all of these damn kids sports!

Ready for some warm weather and sunshine- We have been dealing with June gloom since early May and they are projecting it to stick around for awhile.
These damn kids! Lol I know how you feel. Yeah the weather has been weird.
You guys doing your annual pirates trip?

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
That time and the official start of summer boating season.
What are you guys doing, where you going. Got any plans or just stay home and avoid the crowds.
We have a few options but my middle daughter is working (weekends) now and I am having a very hard time going and doing stuff without someone who is my mini and been by my side for everything the last 19 years.
So as of now the only semi plan for us is Fox raceway Saturday for the opener of motorcross.

I got 10 gallons of paint and some extra rollers at the river house If your bores. I'll supply the beer and bed.

Wayn-o

Reaction score
Just the usual. Monaco, Indy and Charlotte. And a bbq somewhere in there
Yep, and watching the shit show from the beach. Boat not leaving the garage until next weekend.

Smupser

Reaction score
Working Saturday, headed to the river house that night, working on my bathrooms all day Sunday then up at 6 on Monday morning to pickup my stepson in murrieta