WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Memorial day weekend

bearpah

Reaction score
Headed to Fox Raceway this weekend. Daughter is racing amateur day on Friday and then game on for Saturday. Yanked both trailers out there to have some fun and a whole lot of selling as well. Check out www.gofastgirls.com for some kick ass deals for all your ladies on the river. Looking forward to heading back out to the house for Father's Day weekend. Hope everyone has a kick as time this weekend! Cheers

CobraDave

Reaction score
First actual fun trip with the new house, new pontoon boat new location in Mohave Valley. I know Havasu quite well but up river is all new to me. I attempted to beach the pontoon north of Pirates two weeks ago and the bottom was so gradual to the beach I could not get all the way up. I didn’t want to get stuck there. Not sure if all the beaches up that way in the CA side are like that. I would hate to have to anchor.

ridebig

Reaction score
Boating Friday and watching all the dumb shits on Saturday from the channel lol May drop in Sunday early or maybe golf at iron wolf if we can get a tee time!!

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Were up at our Arrowhead Highlands cabin. I'm going to be holding down the couch and doing my back rehab. The wife and my parents are going to do some yard sale hopping.

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
IMG_3997.jpeg

wet hull

Reaction score
Headed to Havasu Fri, boat Sat and Sunday. Definitely will not be in the channel at 4am🤣

04-24Stealth

Reaction score
Headed to Fox Raceway this weekend. Daughter is racing amateur day on Friday and then game on for Saturday. Yanked both trailers out there to have some fun and a whole lot of selling as well. Check out www.gofastgirls.com for some kick ass deals for all your ladies on the river. Looking forward to heading back out to the house for Father's Day weekend. Hope everyone has a kick as time this weekend! Cheers
We’re camping out there all weekend. Looking forward to some racing.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Rolling in Tuesday morning, should just be me and a few drunks from the weekend who couldn't make drive home.
Fuck. Now I got another reason to try and make it out for the week.

wzuber

Reaction score
Fuck. Now I got another reason to try and make it out for the week.
Dude....you own your own business. You can just come and go as you please. Just let the employees handle everything and all will be most excellent. Lol

I say that dripping w/sarcasm...
If only it were tru....
I hope you have a great trip for however long you can make it.

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Where are your seats?
We've been in stand B for well over a decade no. My father is having a difficult time getting around. So this year I bought tickets in Penthouse A handicapped section. Elevator up so it will be easy.

I've moved around a bit from really good seats to some crappy seats for a year or two. I spent some years in the turn two suites while my father had one. Then went to stand E and now B. Up high in E is great, just hard to get.

Spending some time in the Hulman-George Suite on carb day. Have some friends in the family. Would be there race day but the tradition of being with my father on race day trumps it. Who knows how many more i have with him. This is race #36 for me. Probable about #70ish for him.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Emerald will be a absolute cluster. These Amateur weekends are challenging so we'll remain home, Smoke a brisket and some pork ribs, and answer the work calls that never leave me alone.

I might head to the Harbor but for sure a Taco Tuesday cruise coming up. So many repairs and projects I should work on.

Meaney77

Reaction score
These damn kids! Lol I know how you feel. Yeah the weather has been weird.
You guys doing your annual pirates trip?
Yes, we will be up there for 7 days starting Fathers Day weekend.
What about you guys?

Ricks raft

Reaction score
My girls and I will do annual maintenance and cleaning saturday. If all goes well go to our local lake McClure, first time in 3 years to launch art our end of lake, so only 20 min to be on water from home. But it will be full of debri and silt. Merced river is huge right now.

69hondo

Reaction score
We’re camping out there all weekend. Looking forward to some racing.

My girls got some GFG merch.
We will probably see you out there Saturday.

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
I will be adding to the cluster f..k in Havasu. Launching everyday, be off bye 2 or 3 though, and partying at the house. Make a couple passes through the channel and maybe pirates one day.

Gonefishin5555

Reaction score
Suppose to play golf at Laughlin ranch Sunday super early. Boating Friday and Monday on Mohave maybe the other days if I feel like it. Bbq and sitting in spa at night

Carlos90041

Reaction score
Wife and I will be in LHC early tomorrow morning to Service boat. No kids 🎉. Will launch Saturday. Leaving back home early Sunday morning. Will be back for Father’s Day.

RVRKID

Reaction score
Lake Arrowhead this weekend for my girlfriends oldest sons wedding. Have an Air BNB with views of the lake so going to try and watch the mayhem on the water while drinking beer. Probably head over to the Village Sun to drive around looking for a parking spot so we can hit a few spots there for beers and racing.

checkrdpast

Reaction score
Suppose to play golf at Laughlin ranch Sunday super early. Boating Friday and Monday on Mohave maybe the other days if I feel like it. Bbq and sitting in spa at night
laughlin ranch has always been high on my list!

rrrr

Reaction score
We've been in stand B for well over a decade no. My father is having a difficult time getting around. So this year I bought tickets in Penthouse A handicapped section. Elevator up so it will be easy.

I've moved around a bit from really good seats to some crappy seats for a year or two. I spent some years in the turn two suites while my father had one. Then went to stand E and now B. Up high in E is great, just hard to get.

Spending some time in the Hulman-George Suite on carb day. Have some friends in the family. Would be there race day but the tradition of being with my father on race day trumps it. Who knows how many more i have with him. This is race #36 for me. Probable about #70ish for him.
Nice. I did 22, including my first in 1968 at age eleven (which started my Indy 500 fixation), ten as a spectator in the 80s and 90s, and eleven as a weekend warrior. During that time I also worked at all of the races on the schedule, so more than 175 IndyCar races total.

My spectator seats were in H Stand, in the top two rows. Our group started with 18, and dwindled to five by 1997. I could see all the way down the front straight to T1, T3, the North chute, and T4. Had a blast all those years.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
That time and the official start of summer boating season.
What are you guys doing, where you going. Got any plans or just stay home and avoid the crowds.
We have a few options but my middle daughter is working (weekends) now and I am having a very hard time going and doing stuff without someone who is my mini and been by my side for everything the last 19 years.
So as of now the only semi plan for us is Fox raceway Saturday for the opener of motorcross.
We will be on the in-laws boat in the sound. doing overnights in Friday Harbor, Anacortes, and deer Harbor in WA.

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
Houseboat trip for the week at Lake Powell
Are you heading to last chance again? Being that its a short trip for me we will probably hang out in wahweap but we will probably cruise up towards last chance during the day. If you wanna have a beer let me know. Ill shoot ya a pm.

havasuhusker

Reaction score
Are you heading to last chance again? Being that its a short trip for me we will probably hang out in wahweap but we will probably cruise up towards last chance during the day. If you wanna have a beer let me know. Ill shoot ya a pm.
I'd imagine that will be the plan. Got your PM and will hit you up.