WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Memorial weekend picture thread

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Figure I'll start...

Wife has to work so me and my son are headed to havasu for a little father son time. Stopped for food and now eastbound and down
20210528_080724.jpg
20210528_075756.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

havasuhusker

Reaction score
Enjoy the trip @SOCALCRICKETT

My boat is still in the shop so the wife and I are going to Vegas.

Pics to come later...if my drunk ass remembers to take any!

wet hull

Reaction score
Figure I'll start...

Wife has to work so me and my son are headed to havasu for a little father son time. Stopped for food and now eastbound and down View attachment 1007046 View attachment 1007047

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
Love my wife but the solo trips with my 6yr old daughter are hard to beat and she loves fast boats. Have a blast. Sure his trailering skill are on par with most this weekend.

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
Keep the pics coming boys, I'm working all weekend!

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
17 hours, 45 min this trip. Pulled the enclosed out full of stuff for the Havasu house, and shit we don't want to move to MT. Left TX after the oldest got done with school, overnight at El Capitan, and on the road at 6am. My wife was "fuck that" flew from Austin to Phoenix with the baby and I picked them up at the airport about 40 mins after they landed...then finished the trip (that made things SOOOOOOO much easier) Rolled in around 6pm tonight. With both kids, both dogs, and the fuckin hamster. Have a feeling that will become the regular routine sans the trailer. I'm not complaining.. Called Pedro at Saleen, he met me at the shop to pick up the boat...went and got fuel now chilling at the temp house since ours still isn't done. I'll write about Pedro in a separate thread...that guy is legit...and worked around me being over a thousand miles away to make sure my boat was done. My BIL, and his pregger baby momma got here around 7. I'm chasing the end of this case of beer now. Looking forward to 10 days in Havasu.

Idk why....likely because of not having the baby but that was the best night of sleep I've had in a year...even if only 6 hours. 🤣
IMG_4440.PNG
IMG_4439.PNG
IMG_4441.PNG
IMG_4442.PNG

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score
Great day out today on Lake Mohave. View attachment 1007405 View attachment 1007406

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

Not to distract from all these fun weekend pics being contributed, but due to my wife's 22 year old Yam XL1200 finally giving it's last cough (Or cough worth curing), we'll be in the market to replace both of ours.
How do you like those FX HO's ? Seemed like a great package that does a lot of things really good, without giving up to many compromises. Since we've gotten a couple of years older while enjoying our hopped up 2 strokes, we're all about comfort, but in a sporty way. I've read those FX handle waves fine, but you get wet in the process. Not always bad, but not always desirable either.
We use our PWC far more than our boat, and although the wife suggested maybe forgoing skis and selling the Cole for a pontoon boat, sounds like a lot of work and I'm going to miss being right on the water --- to me, giving into age and succumbing to a pontoon boat is equivalent to hiring out my yard work and watching daytime TV. 😂

Just curious your thoughts on how the FX ride and perform -- thanks 👍

nowski

Reaction score

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Those windmills ruined some beautiful landscape, where were all the activists when those things were going up? John Muir would be rolling over in his grave if he saw this coming...

F**K John Muir!!