WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Merc 5 blades, labbed, 28 and 29

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I have two merc maximus 5 blades, a 28 and a 29, both are labbed, not sure by who, they are not stamped by Gibbs or a similar shop, but you can tell that they have been worked on. One has the defuser ring cut from it. They have been sitting around collecting dust and I just found out how much these things are new, something like $1700, and thats not even labbed, crazy how much the 5 blades are.

They are 28 / 15 and 29 / 15, the 29 has the diffuser ring cut back, both are labbed, both are in excellent shape.

Props are in Havasu and could be brought back to Santa Clarita or Anaheim Hills.

$800 each / obo

Walt 661-373-0791

Attachments

• pats props.jpg
    pats props.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
I have two merc maximus 5 blades, a 28 and a 29, both are labbed, not sure by who, they are not stamped by Gibbs or a similar shop, but you can tell that they have been worked on. Definately not stock. One has the defuser ring cut from it. They have been sitting around collecting dust and I just found out how much these things are new, something like $1700, and thats not even labbed, crazy how much the 5 blades are.

I will get some pics of them this weekend, they are in Havasu and could be brought back to Santa Clarita or Anaheim Hills.

Just seeing if anyone is interested. $800 each.

Maybe if you put this in the spam section you will have some luck.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Sorry, cant figure out how to delete it so I can repost it over there. RD if you can move it for me I would appreciate it.

Blown Lavey

Mid week boating anyone..
Reaction score
I have two merc maximus 5 blades, a 28 and a 29, both are labbed, not sure by who, they are not stamped by Gibbs or a similar shop, but you can tell that they have been worked on. One has the defuser ring cut from it. They have been sitting around collecting dust and I just found out how much these things are new, something like $1700, and thats not even labbed, crazy how much the 5 blades are.

They are 28 / 15 and 29 / 15, the 29 has the diffuser ring cut back, both are labbed, both are in excellent shape.

Props are in Havasu and could be brought back to Santa Clarita or Anaheim Hills.

$800 each / obo

Walt 661-373-0791

Walt did u ask Pat If I could try the prop, send me a pm with his contact info.

Garry.