WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mercruiser 502 Mag Reman ran on test stand only.

Reaction score
I need to sell this fantastic 502 big block recruiter Chevrolet To the lucky person looking for a Gen. 6 502 this is your lucky day. I need to make room. This engine was purchased from Mercury Reman The engine was purchased to do a repower but before we could re power The boat was stolen so After dealing with insurance I am now able to sell this engine at a great price. Please contact with any questions. Local pick up only. Phx Area. I do believe the Mercury # may be 883283R5. I had this # on the paperwork for customer.

Reaction score
It has the Gen 6 items roller cam and lifters 6 bolt Timing cover. A great deal for the right person

Ty N

Reaction score
In Phoenix, very interested!! How much?

Reaction score
I have a pending sale so I will hold for guy till Monday when he gets back to town. If he does not take it after seeing it . [ NOT LIKELY IT'S AMAZING ] I will take new offers and get back in the order recieved.

arch stanton

Reaction score
let me translate taking offers is like an auction but if you call and if the offer is not high enough you get to either give up or offer more until it is yours best way to get a good deal
and since you can easily check what a new one costs you should be able to buy without over paying

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
let me translate taking offers is like an auction but if you call and if the offer is not high enough you get to either give up or offer more until it is yours best way to get a good deal
and since you can easily check what a new one costs you should be able to buy without over paying
Impressive

wishiknew

Reaction score
I need a motor like that and do not know the going rate information is my reason for posting that.Do you think he will post the price after he sells it most likely not

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
He knows what he wants because he paid I'm sure top dollar being a Mercruisier reman.

A price that will induce forum brow beating all so popular these days. Not so much here but RW holy fuck. The OP is conditioned.

I personally hate the ebay approach, however I get it.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
I need a motor like that and do not know the going rate information is my reason for posting that.Do you think he will post the price after he sells it most likely not
I did know of a 509 that I built and had been run only on the dyno. I forget what he wanted for it. I sort of want to say 9k,, just $500 more than what he paid me, then of course he had dyno cost and the original parts. that were on it. It had new imported aluminum heads, and was set up with a carb.