WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Merry Christmas, still think RD is a POS, but

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
The majority of you are A OK:D

Happy new year, good morning, good afternoon, and good evening incase I dont see you:p

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Merry Christmas asshole[emoji482][emoji12]

Still waiting for my shirt .....haha

milkmoney

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to my favorite inmate and throttle man.

The package is on its way :)

nowski

Reaction score
Since I never saw the outcome of a big $$$ waterski bet that the 2 of you had River Dave Vs. / Whiteworks. Today would be a good day for the 2 of you to put those ski's on and show us what you can do... Merry Christmas

P.S: This is our 3rd generation River Ratt that may be skiing before the 2 of you guy's. Ho, Ho, Ho...

Attachments

• santa2.jpg
    santa2.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 34

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Since I never saw the outcome of a big $$$ waterski bet that the 2 of you had River Dave Vs. / Whiteworks. Today would be a good day for the 2 of you to put those ski's on and show us what you can do... Merry Christmas

P.S: This is our 3rd generation River Ratt that may be skiing before the 2 of you guy's. Ho, Ho, Ho...

Dylan actually came down to ski Labor Day weekend. Unfortunately as I was launching the boat I found a rock with the prop. We did everything we could to get back on the water and ski.

I have personally seen Dylan ski.....rd not so much. Actually anything that requires physical activity (except chasing down a water balloon throwing 8 year old ;) )

View attachment 382963

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Merry Christmas www! :). Wishing you and yours all the best..

nowski

Reaction score
Dylan actually came down to ski Labor Day weekend. Unfortunately as I was launching the boat I found a rock with the prop. We did everything we could to get back on the water and ski.

I have personally seen Dylan ski.....rd not so much. Actually anything that requires physical activity (except chasing down a water balloon throwing 8 year old ;) )

View attachment 382963
Thanks for clarifying that eventful day and for being Dylan's witness...

Here is a picture of me tearing it up (of all places ) on Lake Perris back in the early 80's. My unofficial ski boat 1970 16' Tahiti. Man does time Fly...

Attachments

• oldschoolcool1.jpg
    oldschoolcool1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 28

whiteworks

Reaction score
Merry Christmas asshole[emoji482][emoji12]

Still waiting for my shirt .....haha
Merry Christmas, stop by and I'll get you sorted:thumbup:

Spreading Christmas cheer!!
One kick I the junk at a time:D

Merry Christmas you filthy animals!!
Same to you:thumbup:

Merry Christmas to my favorite inmate and throttle man.

The package is on its way :)
That's messed up, I can't believe you sent me that.

Chances are good LOL

View attachment 382963
Bending props, easy, unbending props, not so much.

Merry Christmas Dylan.
Same to you Tony.

Merry Christmas www! :). Wishing you and yours all the best..
Merry Christmas Dave, have fun with the kiddos:thumbup:
Merry Christmas!
Aren't you the guy that jacked off a hamster?

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Miss your company Dylan. It would be nice to have a drink again someday. Merry Christmas to you and Sherylle and your family. [emoji106]

whiteworks

Reaction score
Miss your company Dylan. It would be nice to have a drink again someday. Merry Christmas to you and your family. [emoji106]

It's all good Paul, I'd imagine in the not so distant future we'll belly up to a bar somewhere and you will get to hear one hell of a story. Merry Christmas.

blacksockdown

Banned
Reaction score
MerryChristmasToErrryoneFromBSDFamilia! (BlkLab+Moi)

Attachments

• 0618130856.jpg
    0618130856.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 56

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
It's all good Paul, I'd imagine in the not so distant future we'll belly up to a bar somewhere and you will get to hear one hell of a story. Merry Christmas.

I want to hear a story [emoji4]

bobbytheboozer

resident boozer
Reaction score
Merry Christmas big D. Hope you and everyone on here is having a great Christmas day. RD SUX!

C-2

Reaction score
Miss your take on things here. Merry Christmas