WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Message in a bottle...

2Driver

Reaction score
Lots of trades pee in bottles, trucking is one of them. Those arent 1/2 full tea gatorade bottles all over the freeway shoulders. Roofers pee in bottles as I’m sure many others do.

Anything to make the union buster look like a slave driver.

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
I only read the first few lines of the article before I decided to post. I've tried pissing in a bottle once. It went horribly wrong. Once you start you cannot stop and right off the bat I missed the bottle. It was a total disaster. Never again.

Taboma

Reaction score
Lots of trades pee in bottles, trucking is one of them. Those arent 1/2 full tea gatorade bottles all over the freeway shoulders. Roofers pee in bottles as I’m sure many others do.

Where do people think the gardeners and landscapers are pissing ? In the people's bushes, that's where. 😁

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
trucking is one of them. Those arent 1/2 full tea gatorade bottles all over the freeway shoulders.

....yup. And bags full of shit. They’ll also flat out just shit on the ground.

IMG_4752.jpg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Any self respecting roofer knows what pipes to piss in... Not to mention, roofers don't have Gatorade bottles, and a tall boy ain't gonna happen 😂

DLC

Reaction score
was he pissin at your Frt door ? Where do you keep your ring cameras? On second thought I don’t want to know..... lol

And pool guys. Wife caught our guy on the Ring. Pretty sure she saved the video. :oops:

500bbc

Reaction score
Birthday present to a friend, The Auto John.
Bottle, hose and a funnel.
Road trip to Tahoe everyone drinking beer.
Shotgun seat grabs the auto john...Gag gift funnel had no hole in the bottom.

SixD9R

Reaction score
Buddy of mine drives a semi. He delivers his company’s products to retailers and said he has on more than one occasion shit in a box of product he was supposed to deliver, wiped his ass with his socks, thrown said box with poo and socks into a dumpster, and told the customer he was short a box of this or that. So yeah, Amazon workers peeing in a bottle is really not that big of a deal.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Buddy of mine drives a semi. He delivers his company’s products to retailers and said he has on more than one occasion shit in a box of product he was supposed to deliver, wiped his ass with his socks, thrown said box with poo and socks into a dumpster, and told the customer he was short a box of this or that. So yeah, Amazon workers peeing in a bottle is really not that big of a deal.
Well, on the bright side, at least he tossed it instead of delivering it 🤢

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I THOUGHT the book that I just got in smelled funky!:p

Javajoe

Reaction score
My bud owns a fence company. One of his wetback workers took a shit in the rear of a neighbors huge yard. Once they left the lady let her dog out and got it all over him and rolled all over her master bed spread and her carpets. She was beyond pissed. He fired the guy. My buddy said WTF do you say to someone after that. He had to get her carpets cleaned, buy her a new bed spread, get her dog groomed, etc.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I only read the first few lines of the article before I decided to post. I've tried pissing in a bottle once. It went horribly wrong. Once you start you cannot stop and right off the bat I missed the bottle. It was a total disaster. Never again.
You’re supposed to pull over not try to pee while you’re driving. 😂

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
My bud owns a fence company. One of his wetback workers took a shit in the rear of a neighbors huge yard. Once they left the lady let her dog out and got it all over him and rolled all over her master bed spread and her carpets. She was beyond pissed. He fired the guy. My buddy said WTF do you say to someone after that. He had to get her carpets cleaned, buy her a new bed spread, get her dog groomed, etc.

I wonder how the investigation for this went? Tracking down mystery shit can't be easy.

500bbc

Reaction score
Had a roofer do that on a job. Dog got in it as well. Orale!

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Many many hours of surveillance stuck in the car..

No, Nope, Never, Ever.... won't do it.....

I'd find a solution.. outside

DC-88

Reaction score

That’s classic . First thing I do when anyone works on my own house is show them where the shitter is , and on the rare occasion my guys work on an existing house the first thing I ask (if there isn’t a portable toilet) is “which bathroom can the guys use?”. All anyone needs to do to see how quick it adds up is go into a portable that was clean 48 hours before the full crew of drywallers or plasterers showed up [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welldigger00

Reaction score
This is nothing. I keep a pack of baby wipes in the truck, in case I’ve got to do a field install. I’ve also got a full changeout of cloths too incase of an unintended blow out. Wait. This should be in the old guy thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I keep an empty gatorade bottle in the truck for emergencies...as well as a package of dude wipes...you never know.

I couldn't imagine taking that phone call...Ive had some bad customer interactions in the past which in some cases were our fault...but to get one saying an employees shit is jackson pollock'd all over the clients bedroom would be :oops::eek:

TrollerDave

Reaction score
So what is more optimistic:
“Bottle half full” or “Bottle half empty”? 🤔

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
This comes in handy at times. Can’t for the life of me understand why guys throw the bottles on the side of the road instead of throwing them in the trash. Quite infuriating.
CB385071-941D-42C4-BE8B-75502DA4CDF2.jpeg
EF6589AB-3B3C-4985-9161-3145B06A3FE9.jpeg

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Let's be honest, I don't give a shit how old you are, or what gender. WE ALL SHIT OUR PANTS! Most of us usually try to use some kind of "tact" when it happens.
Would I shit in a client's back yard to avoid it in my shorts? FUCK YEAH I WOULD! But I would have the decency to clean it up and dispose it properly and then if it was on camera or witnessed, notify the client with a humiliating apology.
Shit happens, and sometimes there is nothing you can do about it...

Water Romper

Reaction score
Ever have your stomach go sideways while in a cove, maybe at Copper Canyon, Gasoline Ally etc? Funny why you might see a guy (or gal) just heading into the raw desert/rocks "looking around" pretending to take pictures. When nature calls, there is nothing worse than that feeling of "oh cheeks don't fail me now" ...but after the deed is done, WHEW!! What a friggin relief. I don't just carry a few tools and a first aid kit on the boat, gotta have the hand wipes, you know, to get the sun flower seed salt off your hands. ;)

500bbc

Reaction score
So...I'm sitting in Church this Saturday for the early Easter service and...gurgle...gurgle gurgle...Oh Damn!
I think I can make it to the end of the service...then I think I can just make it home while walking past the line to the restroom after the service...then I just make it home, past the dogs, up the stairs and..............just made it. A little sweat on my brow though.😀

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
So...I'm sitting in Church this Saturday for the early Easter service and...gurgle...gurgle gurgle...Oh Damn!
I think I can make it to the end of the service...then I think I can just make it home while walking past the line to the restroom after the service...then I just make it home, past the dogs, up the stairs and..............just made it. A little sweat on my brow though.😀

Prayers really do work 😆

Water Romper

Reaction score
Insert the scene from Dumb and Dumber- Turbo LAX>

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I built a building next to the truck parking lot side of a FedEx. The property on our side of the fence was littered with juice, soda, Gatorade, and water bottles full of pee. I showed up on Monday morning and they were all gone. I told the developer about it and he said that he told the guy who ran the FedEx building about all the bottles full of pee and to properly clean them up he’d have to call a hazmat outfit and they’d have to document where the hazard came from, then it would be sent to the state, then the EPA would then see it and the EPA WILL always find other things to write up if they visit your business. The FedEx guy responded with “enough said”.